Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've tried a DIK path focusing on all major sides girls (Lily, Riona, Jade, Envy...) except for Quinn. Even got the threesome with S&Q but apparently only Quinn has a endscreen

View attachment 1528735 View attachment 1528733

View attachment 1528737
View attachment 1528738
View attachment 1528739
I wasn't on any main girls path for my dik (Quinn ?) route. It got to breakfast and there wasn't even a montage. Right after breakfast it was just the MCs inner monologue about Derek being right all along. I guess sage didn't like me enough to have a threesome and I always turned her down, in her dorm and at the party.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Went through the recital with the different song, noticed who I think was Jill's mother in the audience.

Don't know if this has been talked about, but since I just noticed it, I had to mention it (not like most of y'all will care anyway :LOL: )

I mean, obviously it makes sense for her to be there, and I wonder if that might be the beginning stages of meeting Jill's parents and the finding out about their connection to Lynette. Maybe Jill (in my playthrough) will notice a picture or something of his mother and the mansion that he keeps in his living or studying area, and add up 2 and 2.

It's going to come out eventually, and a lot of things are leaning to that, not just Bella's (and Neil's) favorite song, or the mansion pictures, but I'm really curious about how this plays out, and how the discussions afterwards will go.

I also wonder what the hell the conversation was about between Bianca and Carla. Something about MC's playing maybe or something they thought familiar?
Oh , i didn`t even notice that.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Went through the recital with the different song, noticed who I think was Jill's mother in the audience.

Don't know if this has been talked about, but since I just noticed it, I had to mention it (not like most of y'all will care anyway :LOL: )

I mean, obviously it makes sense for her to be there, and I wonder if that might be the beginning stages of meeting Jill's parents and the finding out about their connection to Lynette. Maybe Jill (in my playthrough) will notice a picture or something of his mother and the mansion that he keeps in his living or studying area, and add up 2 and 2.

It's going to come out eventually, and a lot of things are leaning to that, not just Bella's (and Neil's) favorite song, or the mansion pictures, but I'm really curious about how this plays out, and how the discussions afterwards will go.

I also wonder what the hell the conversation was about between Bianca and Carla. Something about MC's playing maybe or something they thought familiar?
you know that old saying about the gf/wife looking like the mom as she got older? I mean if Jill's mom is any indication she'd make a nice milf for sure.

*edit* spelling

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I guess I'm in that category too, eh? :LOL:

Not looking too forward to this Interlude thing myself BUT am intrigued what will be explained and revealed. I'm more worried about how much she's going to be included in Season 3. Being a certain route I expect a lot of drama and obstacles to begin with, I just really hope she doesn't add to it. That has me way more concerned at this point
Unfortunately I think that's exactly what bringing her back is going to be used for. Shes "the one that got away" so naturally she's going to have the MC second guessing everything he has done already. I don't see anything good about her coming back. If she wasn't going to have a large roll going forward why spend the development time on an entire interlude that seemingly focuses on her alone.

Reactions: ename144 and rockie

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Unfortunately I think that's exactly what bringing her back is going to be used for. Shes "the one that got away" so naturally she's going to have the MC second guessing everything he has done already. I don't see anything good about her coming back. If she wasn't going to have a large roll going forward why spend the development time on an entire interlude that seemingly focuses on her alone.
I don't want the MC boo-hoo'ing over Zoey, no matter what girl he's with (Jill, Bella, Josy, etc) we don't need him turning into a whimpering baby halfway through this game. I hate "drama for the sake of drama" shit. This game is enough of a soap opera, why throw a tanker of kerosene all over it to make it worse?

So, now what? He talks to his LI about Zoey and they say to him "you can't move on with me until you figure out your feelings for her"?

It's unnecessary. There better be a choice right off the bat to tell her to fuck off. I don't need her interfering in my relationship with Jill. There's enough of that already through Tybalt, and god knows what the fuck else. If she starts blocking him, I'm going to be royally pissed. It took 8 episodes to get the girl I wanted, and now, Ms. Beach Bumblefuck comes to ruin it?

Fuck off Zoey. (I hate her already!)

Last edited:

reinhardv9

Jul 9, 2020
Guys im crashing at the start of ep. 8 where Bella husband is on the couch! The game just closes by it self ! i have all the updates still nothing.... pls help! >.< (modded save)

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Question: After the "this is my girlfriend Josy" scene, someone ever has chosen to go live with Derek instead Sage or Isabela? I´m not talking about the gameplay number 7, when you want to see everything out of curiosity, but as a genuine choice.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So, now what? He talks to his LI about Zoey and they say to him "you can't move on with me until you figure out your feelings for her"?
That right there is exactly what I see happening. I don't mind some drama in my games come on, it has already gone from a fun collage romp to a soap opera in one season. I really think he needs to dial it back some.

Like the ending with Jade happening for every path your on. My Jill run was 100% her and he is scared to be in her house? Why exactly? It's not like he hasn't seen her every day for the last two month or so without incident. Is he really going to try and use her as some petty tool used to hurt the MC for turning her down in the beginning?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I don't want the MC boo-hoo'ing over Zoey, no matter what girl he's with (Jill, Bella, Josy, etc) we don't need him turning into a whimpering baby halfway through this game. I hate "drama for the sake of drama" shit. This game is enough of a soap opera, why through a tanker of kerosene all over it to make it worse?

It's unnecessary. There better be a choice right off the bat to tell her to fuck off. I don't need her interfering in my relationship with Jill. There's enough of that already through Tybalt, and god knows what the fuck else. If she starts blocking him, I'm going to be royally pissed. It took 8 episodes to get the girl I wanted, and now, Ms. Beach Bumblefuck comes to ruin it?

Fuck off Zoey. (I hate her already!)
Yeah same for me... and she cant match the other girls... neither in looks or anything else... in the little background story the MC told Bella, i already didnt care for her... and the MC himself told maya that he wasnt in love with her in the first place. And just how she "dumped" the MC makes it impossible to care one bit for her.

But its obvious that she comes back to disturb the relationship between MC and the girls so far... and it just cant work for me in any case... i will only bite my table about it.

It will be forced drama, the LIs will be jealous or something like this, without a doubt... and i as a player give a shit about zoey. Just go surfin girl and annoy the sharks, not me. Even all the sidegirls have so much more to deliver than zoey (especially Lily, Riona and Nicole)... and a interlude only about Zoey will not change anything about that.

Of course we all dont know what DPC is planning here, but iam just so not looking forward to her appearence, cause i just cant see any scenario involving Zoey that i could possibly enjoy... not one.

There is enough potential out there to shake up the relationships, Zoey is not necessary for that. And we have more than enough main-girls and storys about them, Zoey just a add up on the pile... i dont see anything coming that will convince me that Zoey is a good add to the overall game... i sincerly hope that she will not take a big place in the game... but cant believe that, cause why else would she get a appearence like that now and a interlude only for her...

grmpf, Zoey makes me just mad... i dont want her.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes