felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but what do you have to worry about Zoey?

at best it will be a distraction, at worst yet another boring setback put there to waste time. impossible to be worse than Tybalt's blackmail, but I hope it can also be better than the loan with multiple signatures with double 360° pike of Maya

if you have sex with her ( choosing it) and they catch you it's not Zoey's fault, but the fact that you are lazy and don't make enough saves

I kind of feel like Zoey could show up on campus about the same time you tell Josy and Maya you want give a relationship with them a real shot or if you pick another LI and have to break up them. Could be wrong but it doesn't seem crazy that when Zoey shows up it will be at the wrong time for the MC. Or it could end up going great. Also since Zoey was in California and Josy was talking going to California before she got in to BR it makes me wounder if they know each other.
the mere appearance of her should break MC's relationship with an LI?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But would her close friend actually try to fuck up the relationship? She knows that Jill is happy, and yet, she'll want to take him for herself?

Ugh. Theorizing like this for months is going to suck

EDIT: At this pace I'm going, I'll get my Well-Known Member status back in a fucking week :ROFLMAO:
I've seen much worse... but I would not go that far as to directly fuck up their relationship... just giving signs to MC that she is an option and whatever happens... happens ! Might even take the whole season 3 to get to this end but hey... it's just a theory ! ;) :BootyTime:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I've seen much worse... but I would not go that far as to directly fuck up their relationship... just giving signs to MC that she is an option and whatever happens... happens ! Might even take the whole season 3 to get to this end but hey... it's just a theory ! ;) :BootyTime:
This game is going to kill me. :ROFLMAO:

I guess I'll be drinking a lot of saké during Season 3

sake-drink.gif

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
or she might be a total witch bitch blocker getting in the MC's way and making him cry like he needs a diaper and a bottle. Boo-hoo she's back. I have a girlfriend now what do I do...BOO-HOO!!!!!!

You better a grow a set fuckweed and tell her off

Just my opinion
If my memory is fresh, she just left, they parted ways with the MC, and then she suddenly comes to revive the relationship with the mc? I doubt.

Maybe she even somehow helps in a relationship with your main gf, or in other situations. I am optimistic about her return, although time will tell.

By the way, it's funny when her intro started at the end, my first stupid thought oh shit don't tell me that Lynette is alive.
I didn't expect to see Zoey, haha.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I kind of feel like Zoey could show up on campus about the same time you tell Josy and Maya you want give a relationship with them a real shot or if you pick another LI and have to break up them. Could be wrong but it doesn't seem crazy that when Zoey shows up it will be at the wrong time for the MC. Or it could end up going great. Also since Zoey was in California and Josy was talking going to California before she got in to BR it makes me wounder if they know each other.
So when she shows up ( in chapter 9 ending scene ) there could be a : Hi MC ! It's nice to see you ! - while the MC
FUCK ! FUCK ! FUCK ! FUCK ! FUCK ! FUCK ! FUCK ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
That's just the kind of far fetched twist you would expect at this point. Just look at Sage, adopted daughter of the Burkes and sister of one of the main antagonists, sure why not?
Yeah yeah sure. Round and round on the spit-roast wheel we go. Ugh. And no matter where it lands, the MC's not walking straight for a week

POST EDIT: Man I missed this fucking thread while I wasn't playing this game . Good to be back. Yeah fucking right sure :ROFLMAO:

Aug 17, 2020
I already have two amazing girls to care about. So, I don't need Zoey. I'd rather introduce her to Derek and let them be together.
There are a lot of hardships on Maya&Josy route: "Tommy protecting Josy", "Derek defending Maya", "Patrick controlling Maya", Maya's tuition. Does DrPinkCake want to add one more problem: "Zoey trying to interfere in trouple"?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's just the kind of far fetched twist you would expect at this point. Just look at Sage, adopted daughter of the Burkes and sister of one of the main antagonists, sure why not?
but no...
They're from the same town. They might even know each other. So what? Josy fucked Zoey too? And that's just because they knew each other... it must be a nice town.

I'm still waiting to see what we care about whether or not Bianca's mom knew MC's mom. PLOT TWIST!!! bah

if this game had been made by anyone other than DPC we would be sleeping soundly :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I already have two amazing girls to care about. So, I don't need Zoey. I'd rather introduce her to Derek and let them be together.
There are a lot of hardships on Maya&Josy route: "Tommy protecting Josy", "Derek defending Maya", "Patrick controlling Maya", Maya's tuition. Does DrPinkCake want to add one more problem: "Zoey trying to interfere in trouple"?
Now THAT I like; setting up Zoey with Derek. Perfect

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
but what do you have to worry about Zoey?

at best it will be a distraction, at worst yet another boring setback put there to waste time. impossible to be worse than Tybalt's blackmail, but I hope it can also be better than the loan with multiple signatures with double 360° pike of Maya

if you have sex with her ( choosing it) and they catch you it's not Zoey's fault, but the fact that you are lazy and don't make enough saves

the mere appearance of her should break MC's relationship with an LI?
I may had said that wrong, no I'm not saying by Zoey showing up it will cause the mc to break up with a LI that would be silly. I just think the timing could be bad. Zoey showing up isn't a big deal but it could be uncomfortable for the MC LI at first but that should pass. I only say the timing could be bad or it could uncomfortable for the MC LI is because Zoey and the MC never ended their relationship I could see that being awkward at first. hope that makes since.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Now THAT I like; setting up Zoey with Derek. Perfect
You've already tried to be his wing-man twice so it seems like it could be an option. I think him and Ashley are going to become a thing though. But if that doesn't pan out it would be nice to be able to hook them up. Like a certain bald and blue haired couple I know of.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
yikes this thread became a rollercoaster of emotions fast lol, Zoey maybe just there for the "others" path which I'd love to try out before the Interlude not romance any of the LI's (probably fuck Quinn cause why not) and see if I can get Zoey on the others path, she will probably be harmless if you shut her down "you left me for Cali, kid sorry but this DIK is taken" and who knows she would probably be a cool character to have as a friend, I'm not gonna doompill or stress about it, just have fun.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Also since Zoey was in California and Josy was talking going to California before she got in to BR it makes me wounder if they know each other.

Josy didn't say she was going to California. She said she was thinking of moving to the East Coast, to which the MC replied, "That far away?"

Incidentally, that's one of the puzzle pieces that has always made me think the game takes place on or near the West Coast.

Zoey and the MC never ended their relationship

She found a new boyfriend and hadn't messaged the MC in six months. That's about as "ended" as any relationship needs to be.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I may had said that wrong, no I'm not saying by Zoey showing up it will cause the mc to break up with a LI that would be silly. I just think the timing could be bad. Zoey showing up isn't a big deal but it could be uncomfortable for the MC LI at first but that should pass. I only say the timing could be bad or it could uncomfortable for the MC LI is because Zoey and the MC never ended their relationship I could see that being awkward at first. hope that makes since.
it seems to me that Zoey is causing some overreaction

it is not a suspended relationship, it was a choice MC never regretted (his words) because he knew he did not love her.

he did not want to follow her because he preferred to study, he stopped contacting her because they had nothing more to say to each other and everyone was going on with his life
6 months of silence are a tangible sign of indifference.

Zoey is not even an ex in the strictest sense of the word, that returning has not even contacted MC directly, but has just passed by his house to see if he was there

then it is 100% sure that there will be the possibility of having sex with her, but if anything that will be the "big" problem, not her return

I would be much more concerned about being a customer of the restaurant and who we fucked, that in BR are all relatives

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You've already tried to be his wing-man twice so it seems like it could be an option. I think him and Ashley are going to become a thing though. But if that doesn't pan out it would be nice to be able to hook them up. Like a certain bald and blue haired couple I know of.
I never did that for him. I always let him fade away while she was dealing with Eat Shit Dick :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes