Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
it seems to me that Zoey is causing some overreaction

it is not a suspended relationship, it was a choice MC never regretted (his words) because he knew he did not love her.

he did not want to follow her because he preferred to study, he stopped contacting her because they had nothing more to say to each other and everyone was going on with his life
6 months of silence are a tangible sign of indifference.

Zoey is not even an ex in the strictest sense of the word, that returning has not even contacted MC directly, but has just passed by his house to see if he was there

then it is 100% sure that there will be the possibility of having sex with her, but if anything that will be the "big" problem, not her return

I would be much more concerned about being a customer of the restaurant and who we fucked, that in BR are all relatives
I like that reminder to me about him never regretting it. It's just a wild-card that I wish I knew the placement of. I guess we'll have to wait until the Interlude to find out where she fits in

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy didn't say she was going to California. She said she was thinking of moving to the East Coast, to which the MC replied, "That far away?"

Incidentally, that's one of the puzzle pieces that has always made me think the game takes place on or near the West Coast.

She found a new boyfriend and hadn't messaged the MC in six months. That's about as "ended" as any relationship needs to be.
thanks for pointing that out lol my bad

Reactions: OFT

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Yeah I don't want to be on the receiving end of that look.

Must be a DIK scene, certainly one I never saw but clipped the screenshot for my collection
This is the scene after this happened in the Bella/Jill playthrough. It was actually quite sad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Followed by this during the end scene when Bella said 'She isn't answering her phone"

reinhardv9

Jul 9, 2020
Guys im crashing at the start of ep. 8 where Bella husband is on the couch! The game just closes by it self ! i have all the updates still nothing.... pls help! >.< (modded save)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Ouch

EDIT: Using Unren to get screenshots of Jill I've never seen before
It doesn't make it a whole lot better but it seems like she is more upset with Bella than the MC. She was avoiding her and didn't respond to texts. That look is directed a Bella when she tries to visit.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
It doesn't make it a whole lot better but it seems like she is more upset with Bella than the MC. She was avoiding her and didn't respond to texts. That look is directed a Bella when she tries to visit.
Yeah I cancelled the unren thing too because I was seeing her being upset and jealous. I'd rather see happy Jill than upset Jill, now I have to delete what unren opened

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah I cancelled the unren thing too because I was seeing her being upset and jealous. I'd rather see happy Jill than upset Jill, now I have to delete what unren opened
Speaking of Jill pics I really would like to see her wear her sisters hat more. There is something about it that puts her over the top for me.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
so who's going to end up being pregnant? I'm either thinking Jade or Sage.
Tybalt's watermelon

Yeah, but it's another scene that happens no matter what. I was on a 100% Bella path, completely faithful, for that save and didn't do anything with Jill and it still happens.
Actually... There is a difference if you are not on the Jill path

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
It was difficult to find these renders without a walkthrough but it was worth it, I used the walkthrough only for the pack quest, because I didn't understand what to do specifically.
Also shuffle can go to hell, i suck at that mini game.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
It was difficult to find these renders without a walkthrough but it was worth it, I used the walkthrough only for the pack quest, because I didn't understand what to do specifically.
Also shuffle can go to hell, i suck at that mini game.
#FuckShuffle

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes