Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Unless in formal settings you don't usually introduce yourself with your full name. As for the MC being absolutely clueless with the names of even those he got intimate with, and after quite a while, that's simply a drama device.
It once took me six months to remember a girlfriends last name. (No, it's not why we broke up - we dated for three years!!!). A school setting like that, there is just no reason for it to come up. And while I don't think Sage is trying to hide her parents, she is trying to not be defined by them - probably all the more so because she see's what a prick her brother is, showing his family off all the time.

StackOverflowing

Nov 22, 2021
Took me 23 years to figure out my fathers name, lol. One day he decided to use his birth name when sending me money through western union and I used his name that he chose when coming to America.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I'm getting to the stage that no path is the right path, somewhere something will happen that screws up every path.
Given that it is a DPC game, I think you can absolutely expect there will not be a path which does not have a degree of drama. It's kind of the whole point behind story telling. If everything goes smoothly, well, it might be nice for the characters involved, but why would you write about it?

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
you forget that the MC is on shaky grounds to stay in college and he saw Stephen Burke let out Chad with a slap on the wrist! a lifetime of learning how to heal is a lifetime of learning how to kill ... so if Stephen can get someone off he can fuck over someone!

What tremolo Knows of Stephen Burke?
-That he is rich, he is very influential and probably the Dean of B&R
-he now discovers that he is also the father of Tybalt (in case of a very dense MC) , the father of Tybalt that in any path no matter what hates you
-the father of Sage which he is either fucking or told her to piss off (either way if Stephen finds out you are on shaky ground)
- the husband pf the woman you are either fucking or that is probably pissed at you cause hell as no fury as a scorned woman!
- the dude that the MC knows who wants to fuck Bella and he saw you with Bella in the library and having lunch with Cathy Bella and Jade ... so you know and he knows you are competition so allowing him to get leverage over your MC is bad news!

Stephen might not have anything against you but he is the big honcho who signs the checks so for the MC is liking going into court and the judge is the asshole you flipped off that morning in traffic! that is why the fuck fuck fuck you are totally not ready for whatever is about to happen!

this judge analogy makes the most sense there is too many things at play here and you are clearly underprepared and have just been blindesided and that is why the MC freaks out! it happened to me once a dude that was tutoring a friend of mine and i was always pissing him off to get the dude to come out and have drinks with the guys... in the end of the year i discovered he was the head of part of my degree and he showed up for the exams before that it was always his helpers... worst feeling in the world... maybe he is fair and won take you flipping him off (like the MC probably did in EP:1), but you do not know that!

on the chick path you cockblocked him with Bella for the threesome and fucked up his plan of marrying his bloodline intoo the Royces no matter what you do on the chick path you are the reason (or the excuse...) on why Tybalt is being cockblocked with Jill!

maybe the DIK`s are more brazzen actions but the chick actions fuck up his masterplan!

i actually considered this recently! Tybalt comment that he was once poor (or on his vision of poor upper middle class) makes me wonder if Stephen was like Neil a single father that seduced Jade! If it was Stephen with the fat wallet he would have not adopted Jade would be at home growing a Sage instead of adopting!

the adoption of Sage means Jade with her feminist view of the perfect family but lack of discipline to do it yourself just took the easy path for the perfect family and adopted her!

Meaning she adopted Tybalt and married his father for the son would make perfect sense, if we streatch it long enough Stephen took his wife´s name of Burke! Consider the age diference Jade hits her 30´s and her biological clock starts screaming at her right at the age that Tybalt is cute as hell toddler 4-8 years old so old enough to remember being poor but still young enough for a woman with baby rabbies to just fall in love with him!

If Stephen was the one with the fat wallet and the big name his wife would be at home raising the kids and making more babies the entire dinamic of the couple means that originally Jade was the rich one! which also explains why 3 years prior he was so happy for having made a kill on the stock market!

rich people do not care about the big wins its always the slow and steady, its more important for them not to loose their wealth then to make more money! i lived both lifes and being poor (well tybalt poor...) means that when you double your investment in 2 years due to a good call (like a Tesla investment...) you are Stephen happy as Jade described it! If you are Royce rich you take risk into consideration instead of gains, and when i was young i watched that conservative approach on my grandfathers and a few uncles the important part was always to keep the lands (the capital in this case) and not risk loosing it (land was wealth back then...) so they skipped quite a few very profitable investments due to not being willing to mortage the lands to get stocks or build an Hotel in the Beach on the 1st 2nd and 3rd touristic boom!

So yes it makes more sense for Stephen to be a single farther when he married Jade
The nemesis of MC is not Burke himself, but Jade or/and Tybalt. MC is not afraid of Burke, he have no reason, but... If he ignored/rejected Jade it may be a problem. Also with Tybalt which we can't avoid.... This is about the "fuck, fuck, fuck" thing... Burke may be a huge problem if MC fucked Jade and he showed the video to the DIKs,but mc have no idea that Burke saw the video tape.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I have a few bones to pick with those responses, but that makes this more fun :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beyond those topics, I'll probably take some time to pull my thoughts about Quinn together sometime soon and post those as well. That girl deserves a serious character study :unsure:
I think we've more or less cleaned out the bones at this point. :D

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It was absolutely the footage shown to the DIK's. It's on her bed, from exactly the angle you would get from her holding the phone while he has his hands handcuffed to the bed.
Funny... I remember the second act at the college closet... gotta admit I'm not a Jade maniac I did go on her route max twice yet I don't remember THIS pic on Burkes monitor... however it may be no real difference ! :LOL:

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Not necessarily. If I remember correctly my last Chick run for Maya and Josy I fought with the Jocks and Tommy, on account of me having a short fuse in situations like that in real life, and even went to the bar with him because it was his way of an apology and I still landed on Chick if I'm not mistaken. You could probably even get high with Quinn and still be a Chick.
I got high/boned Quinn on the roof AND boned Lily at the HOTs party, and still managed to get with Jill on a Massive CHICK run.
I strongly suspect as much. Siblings, and all that. And she is so different from him, I can't imagine he is her favorite person.
I initially thought Bella was running the Rooster account, because she hates him so much. But Sage is also a possibility.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Funny... I remember the second act at the college closet... gotta admit I'm not a Jade maniac I did go on her route max twice yet I don't remember THIS pic on Burkes monitor... however it may be no real difference ! :LOL:
It's only if you show the video to the DIK's as part of the pledge board.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I mean, I already posted this today, but it's this thread, so impossible to find....

Untitled.jpg

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's only if you show the video to the DIK's as part of the pledge board.
I definitely did not show the tape to the DIKs... yet still I remember at a chapter ending scene Burke saw us on surveillance ( ? ) ... but I don't care either way it's you guys who analyse this game on a visceral level :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: hunter8013

Kippo1

Dec 5, 2021
Just completed my first playthrough and was wondering if anyone had a save file with all the scenes unlocked as I'm far to lazy to play the whole thing out again.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
I think we've more or less cleaned out the bones at this point. :D
I think we've covered the major points too :cool: Always nice to discuss things with someone as willing to get into the weeds about the topic as I am.

It seems to me we're doing similar things with different girls - you're willing to overlook the blackmail nonsense and take Jill for who she is beyond that, and I couldn't care less about the rebound guy mess or the cheap on-ramp Sage has to deal with and enjoy the relationship between her and the MC for what it's supposed to be. I would say that the reason the MC doesn't want to stay FWBs with Sage is because he wants to be more than that with her, and Sage probably isn't at the point where she'd admit it but she absolutely wants more than that with the MC too. But Sage's route has a real problem with labels to begin with. I can at least understand where you're coming from there, even if I still don't agree with your take on it.

I will say that the existence of the on-ramp worries me more than the rebound guy shit does. Not on Sage's behalf, but on account of the fact that if we have 8 more episodes to go I suspect Sage won't be the only one who ends up with a sudden 'oh hey you can just start this relationship now' button. If Jill ever gets something similar it's going to make Sage's look downright reasonable.

I do agree with your Tybalt take, for what that's worth. I'd just point out that we know how AL ended, and we know DPC is fully willing to do something similar again. So time will prove the merits of our arguments on that one.

I think my next step is to take some time and scratch out a half-dozen or so thoughts on Quinn. That'll be fun. Sociopathic little shit needs some consideration up in here.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So this has probably been discussed before, but the HOT's "Free Tuition", and the "Mona Scholarship"... I mean we all kinda assume that's the same thing, part of some dodge deal that Burke is doing with Quinn.

But in the news article (with "Tibalt" and the "Texas Chess Massacre"), the article on the Burkes touches on the scholarships and there's Stephen's denial that anything is expected of the student receiving the scholarship:

"...To address the recent concerns raised about the scholarships being quid pro quo between the donors and acceptors, Burke promptly replies: No. Never. That's preposterous. The student may be introduced to the donor, but there are no obligations they need to fulfil after accepting the scholarship..."

From our perspective, this simply draws attention to the free tuition again, and that Burke is the one pulling the strings. If it really is a scholarship that is paid for, these "donors" could be a conglomerate of old horny bastards who know Stephen and all put a share in to receive a share in the "perks".

That said, if real money is changing hands, it's interesting to consider the logistics:
  • Maya's course, as an example, is about 40K (assuming a 4 year course at 5K a semester,- mc mentioned his 5K would just about cover a semester of Maya's course),
  • The mc paid a premium price for a threesome with Quinn and Riona ($500 - he mentions he took that from his own college expenses and repaid it from the 5K),
  • Lets assume the girls are going at half the rate of the Quinn threesome to these old geezers, so $250 a fuck
  • So it means each girl needs to be fucked 160 times across their duration of their course, basically fucking one of these old blokes roughly every 10 days, for 4 years straight.
Mona was probably right to bail.

On the other side of the coin, why would these horny old fuckers for these skanks?

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
Just completed my first playthrough and was wondering if anyone had a save file with all the scenes unlocked as I'm far to lazy to play the whole thing out again.
There is a gallery unlocker in the first page. I will advise not to use it. This game is the best there is. Just turn off mini-games, thats probably the most time consuming part besides the free roams. Theres gonna be 8+ months to wait until episode 9 arrives so you have time to explore. Use the official walkthrough if you are feeling lost...some scenes have "special" requirements.

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I definitely did not show the tape to the DIKs... yet still I remember at a chapter ending scene Burke saw us on surveillance ( ? ) ... but I don't care either way it's you guys who analyse this game on a visceral level :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Odd, because that definitely didn't happen when I didn't show it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So this has probably been discussed before, but the HOT's "Free Tuition", and the "Mona Scholarship"... I mean we all kinda assume that's the same thing, part of some dodge deal that Burke is doing with Quinn.

But in the news article (with "Tibalt" and the "Texas Chess Massacre"), the article on the Burkes touches on the scholarships and there's Stephen's denial that anything is expected of the student receiving the scholarship:

"...To address the recent concerns raised about the scholarships being quid pro quo between the donors and acceptors, Burke promptly replies: No. Never. That's preposterous. The student may be introduced to the donor, but there are no obligations they need to fulfil after accepting the scholarship..."

From our perspective, this simply draws attention to the free tuition again, and that Burke is the one pulling the strings. If it really is a scholarship that is paid for, these "donors" could be a conglomerate of old horny bastards who know Stephen and all put a share in to receive a share in the "perks".

That said, if real money is changing hands, it's interesting to consider the logistics:
  • Maya's course, as an example, is about 40K (assuming a 4 year course at 5K a semester,- mc mentioned his 5K would just about cover a semester of Maya's course),
  • The mc paid a premium price for a threesome with Quinn and Riona ($500 - he mentions he took that from his own college expenses and repaid it from the 5K),
  • Lets assume the girls are going at half the rate of the Quinn threesome to these old geezers, so $250 a fuck
  • So it means each girl needs to be fucked 160 times across their duration of their course, basically fucking one of these old blokes roughly every 10 days, for 4 years straight.
Mona was probably right to bail.

On the other side of the coin, why would these horny old fuckers for these skanks?
I don't think it's such a high-end prostitution ring.

If someone like Camilla limits herself to the glory holes, which until proven otherwise are only internal to the college, I don't see all this coming and going of rich people.

the accounts naturally don't add up and won't add up.... :ROFLMAO:

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Need help. I'm playing on android with mods. My main LI is Bella. After our date at her place there is a free raom at dorm, then mom dairy scene and after that I go back to Bella's place again and again. Anyone else had sam problem and hiw did it fix/passt it? Thank you.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy's Mod

Download Mod Apk [Scrappy's Mod]

Download Mod Apk + Obb [Scrappy's Mod]

Download Apk

Download Apk + Obb

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hi BrandyYT! I run in to a loop during playing a game. Part with Bella's house date. After that there is free roam at dorn and then scene with mom's dairy. Right after it it bringsme back to Bella's hose date again and again. Ty.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes