Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I've played the game from the beginning 3 or 4 times now and I always seem to be a total dik and then end up neutral by the end of whatever version I'm playing and never once got to be on chik side. Have you got to play as a wuss or something to get on the chik side?
Not necessarily. If I remember correctly my last Chick run for Maya and Josy I fought with the Jocks and Tommy, on account of me having a short fuse in situations like that in real life, and even went to the bar with him because it was his way of an apology and I still landed on Chick if I'm not mistaken. You could probably even get high with Quinn and still be a Chick.

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
Haven't read all the pages since the update so maybe someone has already posted this, but when you hangout with quinn after the library scene you see a "couple" kissing. They're probably the same ones you meet when you're out with Jill for dinner with her friends, BUT the guy is in a relationship with bianca i think and the blonde woman is in a relationship with the blonde "trading guy".
I think apart from their looks her jewelry, earrings and his watch do match. So there is some cheating going on between them and maybe there will be a chance for a single Bianca.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Ok... the log file is from a different game or different SDK version (7.4.8)... Anyway, the problem might be related to your INTEL GPU. RenPy tries to use GL2, but fails when it can't initiate it.

Here are two options you can try:

- Hold shift key while launching a game or SDK
- Download renderer.rpy and save the file into the game's "game" folder (right click game.app -> show package content -> Contents ->blablabla)

If the game launch you should press shift + g and try to switch your rederer option.

Btw: Your Mac is already 64bit and not one of the old 32bit Intel, right?
There's an error coming up when I try to download that file. Re-up?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It is not Maya because she is in her safe day what she means is that it is very difficult for her to get pregnant even when the MC cums inside her In EP 7 she could get pregnant that's why she tells the MC to cum outside what I mean is that she is not stupid, she knows how to take care of herself and knows which are the safe days for her
You know how people have unexpected pregnancies? By thinking they know what a 'safe day' is. You're playing penis Roulette.
Vinny would have had to get in the mansion to get hold of the laptop during a party that most of the party goers would have recognised him. I think Vinny was probably the one that robbed Quinn, it would have probably been one of the HOTS that used the laptop to post the picture and probably to help out the Alphas. I think it was probably the two that invited Chad to the HOTS party, can't think of their names atm.
I don't think it could be Vinny, because we saw the person who robbed her - including his hands, I believe, and he didn't have the tattoos.

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

The walkthroughs for Season 1 and Season 2 have been updated.
They cover episodes 1-4 and episodes 5-8, respectively.
I have reformatted the guides to increase legibility.
Enjoy, and thanks for your donation!

:love: The complete official guide - Season 1 - Ep 1-4 :love:

Mega

:love: The complete official guide - Season 2 - Ep 5-8 :love:

Mega

Enjoy
Enjoy guys :love:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

The walkthroughs for Season 1 and Season 2 have been updated.
They cover episodes 1-4 and episodes 5-8, respectively.
I have reformatted the guides to increase legibility.
Enjoy, and thanks for your donation!

Enjoy guys :love:
Thanks hero

Reactions: Kingvlad

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maya Baily Bailey (corrected so felicemastronzo won't send Dalli into a conniption)
Derek Bailey
Patrick Bailey

Tybalt Burke
Jade Burke
Stephen Burke
Sage Burke (presumably)

Cathy Jones
Isabella Roberts
Jill Royce
Rusty Burgmeister
Hagar Schmidt
Philip Hoff
Mona Davis
Karen Rebecca Johnson

Did I leave anyone out?
As JamieSadistic alluded to, if you trust their basketball uniforms you can add Chad Conner, Anthony Drake, and John Hanson to the list.
Names_jocks_Ep6.jpg Names_jocks_Ep8.jpg
But I'm not sure we should trust those uniforms, since Chad's name seems to end with a T when he switches to the blue team in Episode 8.
Names_chad_ep8.jpg

There's also Benjamin Ingsfeldt, the student who can be expelled for assaulting Philip Hoff if you encourage him to join the chess club. But he was barely a character to begin with and he's expelled by the time we could learn even his first name.
Names_paper_expelled.jpg

As it stands right now, we don't know anything about the book. When MC questions her about it during the hangout in Ep. 7, she almost becomes defensive and definitely wants to avoid discussing it.
My assumptions are that it isn't a book she's reading at all. I think it's either a ledger of some sort to keep track of her clients, sales and money or it's some kind of personal journal or diary shes been keeping.
Possible. Or it could be something she's actually trying to read or learn. If Quinn was trying to better herself, I'm pretty sure she'd be just as secretive about that. Partially because it would undermine her too-cool-for-school persona, but mostly because if she openly commits to trying to better herself she'd have to face the risk of failing.

I get where you're coming from, but that's just wasteful. We know how MC came into this world, throwing that in there as a Lynette flashback is just fucking pointless. Flashbacks at the end of a chapter in the midst of showing everything else going on? It doesn't sit right. Very much a shit thing to do, if that is indeed what DPC has done.
It's even worse, since the MC hasn't reached the part of the diary where Lynette could even become pregnant. The image would be a flashforward to a subsequent flashback. That would be a long way to go for a real twist; it's an insane distance to go for something we intuitively knew the instant we learned the MC existed.

Haven't read all the pages since the update so maybe someone has already posted this, but when you hangout with quinn after the library scene you see a "couple" kissing. They're probably the same ones you meet when you're out with Jill for dinner with her friends, BUT the guy is in a relationship with bianca i think and the blonde woman is in a relationship with the blonde "trading guy".
I think apart from their looks her jewelry, earrings and his watch do match. So there is some cheating going on between them and maybe there will be a chance for a single Bianca.
More likely DPC just reused the hair for some extras. It's impossible for an MC to get Quinn's scene and also Jill's date, so the idea that they would be the same characters seems extremely farfetched. Sure, we could eventually meet Jill's friends on Quinn's path, but Occam's Razor is clearly in favor of the reused assets theory.

aragh

Apr 30, 2020
More likely DPC just reused the hair for some extras. It's impossible for an MC to get Quinn's scene and also Jill's date, so the idea that they would be the same characters seems extremely farfetched. Sure, we could eventually meet Jill's friends on Quinn's path, but Occam's Razor is clearly in favor of the reused assets theory.
Of course thats entirely possible, but this COULD open up a bianca path if you're for example not on the jill path. Bianca is quite impressed with the MC after the recital if i remember correctly even if you're not on the jill path. The models fit imo but they're also too old to be students and they're doing it seemingly unafraid in public.
That's what i love about the game. There is so much to speculate about

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
If the DIK's have a traitor (which I also believe is the case) it would almost certainly be Nick or Jamie. Jamie almost seems too innocent to do anything like that so that would leave Nick. Nick is isolated and quiet, he was Vinny's maggot brother and has been around since day 1 virtually. He could be a red herring and the actual traitor could come completely out of left field, however, I think Nick is the most logical choice.
i also dont trust nick
that guy is just "weird", he doesnt feel like a dik, its like he's undercover or something and he's always whining about vinny and i bet he holds grudge about he's leaving and didnt get along with tommy
on my first playthrough i suspected that chad was gay and i also thought that nick would be his boyfriend. when alphas attacked dik's mansion his room almost didnt got damage. nick surely have some hidden story

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'll bite. Here's a really stupid one:

The old lady the MC entertains is really Stephen Burke's mom, whom he cold-heartedly confined there. MC will befriend her further on the DIK's next visit, and she will change her will accordingly.

"And to my friend and companion Fuckface, I bequeath the bulk of my estate..."
That's it, I'm reviving the Auntie Jill theory. If everybody else is related I demand that we get that one too!

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
There's also Benjamin Ingsfeldt, the student who can be expelled for assaulting Philip Hoff if you encourage him to join the chess club. But he was barely a character to begin with and he's expelled by the time we could learn even his first name.

I was just going through a route specifically to see if recommending the chess club to that guy in the hall would change the headline. Thanks for saving me the time!

That's it, I'm reviving the Auntie Jill theory. If everybody else is related I demand that we get that one too!

Thank God I was joking with that theory. Subsequently, that means you're joking also, right? :HideThePain:

Reactions: DavDR and ename144

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I was just going through a route specifically to see if recommending the chess club to that guy in the hall would change the headline. Thanks for saving me the time!

Thank God I was joking with that theory. Subsequently, that means you're joking also, right? :HideThePain:
Am I? . . . Bwa ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: OFT

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Every sex scene is entirely optional. It can't be the mc's kid because it's entirely possible you could've played the game in such a way as to have had no sex straight through the end of episode 8. And zoey's been gone for over a year, she couldn't be pregnant, she'd already be a mom.

Reactions: RukiRG

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Anyway, I'd like to know the reason why you think that Burke knows you're fucking his wife.

I mean, this:

Untitled.jpg

It came, by some route, from the DIK's PC, and it wouldn't take much to look at Derek and Tremolo (the two maggots who were under review) and figure out that Derek's body doesn't look any thing like that.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Every sex scene is entirely optional. It can't be the mc's kid because it's entirely possible you could've played the game in such a way as to have had no sex straight through the end of episode 8. And zoey's been gone for over a year, she couldn't be pregnant, she'd already be a mom.
I don't think it's her, but she could be. Your assuming that test would have been from just after she left? She could have gotten pregnant recently and the father decided to abandon them and that why she came back to her roots, or perhaps to her parents for help.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes