TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
That original comment was from back in March mate. Long before we even knew about the ep. 8 Jill action. How did you even find that? It's about 1000 pages back!
I think someone else quoted it and I click on the quote, just assumed it was an up to date quote, didn't go searching for it.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Sarah and Melanie, but it's never stated that they invited him. If anyone did it was most likely John. But who knows?
Sage talks to both of them outside the room that Chad and his mate were in and they tell her that Chad was their friend so had a right to invite him. Not sure if it depends on whether you tell Sage or not about Chad being gay.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Sage talks to both of them outside the room that Chad and his mate were in and they tell her that Chad was their friend so had a right to invite him. Not sure if it depends on whether you tell Sage or not about Chad being gay.
I seems it does because I never told Sage about Troy and they stay in the room together and don't talk to Sage.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I seems it does because I never told Sage about Troy and they stay in the room together and don't talk to Sage.
I just know that in my game that happens, Chad and his mate left the room after Sarah ran up stairs and told them that Sage knew that Chad was there and they left. As they left the room Sage was outside in the hallway and Chad sort of sheepishly just walks past not saying anything, if you go up and talk to Sage after as she stands there with the other 2 girls you hear their conversation.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021

The walkthroughs for Season 1 and Season 2 have been updated.
They cover episodes 1-4 and episodes 5-8, respectively.
I have reformatted the guides to increase legibility.
Enjoy, and thanks for your donation!

Enjoy guys :love:
Thanks King :Kappa:(y)

After a short perusal of the ep 8 walkthrough, I'm a bit disappointed with the reactivity of some things but even more confused about the Others path than I was previously :HideThePain: According to the walkthrough, the Others option is only available if you aren't in Josy's and Maya's relationship and don't have a successful relationship with Jill. Those are basically the requirements for chasing Quinn at this point but my concern is that the overall requirements for Others doesn't mention a single specific girl you had to have been with, does that mean that you can effectively bang none of the side girls and still get the Others path? That seems weirdly designed. Like, you can choose Others and if you have turned down or missed required scenes for Quinn/Lily/Nicole/etc. what exactly does the path consist of? Paying for sex from the restaurant/Madame? Is the Others path actually the Incel path? :KEK: Or is the Others path actually the Zoey path and DPC couldn't name it that because he put her cliffhanger after the choice?

I really wish DPC had just bit the bullet and turned the Others path into the Quinn path or Zoey path or at the very least named it something indicative of what it actually is like the Playboy path or something. 'Others' is too nebulous and it's gonna make discussion really confusing once that path starts and some of us are on the Others Quinn path and the Others non-Quinn path and the Others Quinn+Lily non-Nicole+Madame path.

My ultimate fear, given that it appears you can bang no one and still be on it, is that the Others path will just be the main story that every other main LI path gets concerning the diary and whatever, plus random and disconnected lewd scenes with whichever side girl you've banged to fill the quota. Essentially, instead of a coherent narrative built around a relationship, the Others path would just be the MC flitting from random lewd scene -> main story -> random lewd scene. The best case scenario would be an Others path where we get an actual story with Quinn and Lily and Nicole all bundled into one somehow but again seeing as how you can apparently skip all the girls and still be on the Others path I'm struggling to imagine the logistics of such a path.

I'm still waiting for someone big brained to allay all my fears about the Others path and explain it so my monkey brain can understand what will happen on it :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maya Baily Bailey (corrected so felicemastronzo won't send Dalli into a conniption)
Derek Bailey
Patrick Bailey

Tybalt Burke
Jade Burke
Stephen Burke
Sage Burke (presumably)

Cathy Jones
Isabella Roberts
Jill Royce
Rusty Burgmeister
Hagar Schmidt
Philip Hoff
Mona Davis
Karen Rebecca Johnson

EDIT: Compliments of JamieSadistic (how the hell could I have forgotten about Chad?)
Chad Connor (maybe, according to ename144's keen eye)
John Hanson (ditto above)

EDIT: (please direct any doubts to AchedCroissant :KEK:)
Nora Bailey

EDIT: Compliments of ename144
Benjamin Ingsfeldt
Anthony Drake (maybe)

Did I leave anyone out?
Here's another one: Bianca Thomson.
Names_bianca.png
Given her possible connection to Lynette's friend, that may be one to watch for.

Thanks King :Kappa:(y)

After a short perusal of the ep 8 walkthrough, I'm a bit disappointed with the reactivity of some things but even more confused about the Others path than I was previously :HideThePain: According to the walkthrough, the Others option is only available if you aren't in Josy's and Maya's relationship and don't have a successful relationship with Jill. Those are basically the requirements for chasing Quinn at this point but my concern is that the overall requirements for Others doesn't mention a single specific girl you had to have been with, does that mean that you can effectively bang none of the side girls and still get the Others path? That seems weirdly designed. Like, you can choose Others and if you have turned down or missed required scenes for Quinn/Lily/Nicole/etc. what exactly does the path consist of? Paying for sex from the restaurant/Madame? Is the Others path actually the Incel path? :KEK: Or is the Others path actually the Zoey path and DPC couldn't name it that because he put her cliffhanger after the choice?

I really wish DPC had just bit the bullet and turned the Others path into the Quinn path or Zoey path or at the very least named it something indicative of what it actually is like the Playboy path or something. 'Others' is too nebulous and it's gonna make discussion really confusing once that path starts and some of us are on the Others Quinn path and the Others non-Quinn path and the Others Quinn+Lily non-Nicole+Madame path.

My ultimate fear, given that it appears you can bang no one and still be on it, is that the Others path will just be the main story that every other main LI path gets concerning the diary and whatever, plus random and disconnected lewd scenes with whichever side girl you've banged to fill the quota. Essentially, instead of a coherent narrative built around a relationship, the Others path would just be the MC flitting from random lewd scene -> main story -> random lewd scene. The best case scenario would be an Others path where we get an actual story with Quinn and Lily and Nicole all bundled into one somehow but again seeing as how you can apparently skip all the girls and still be on the Others path I'm struggling to imagine the logistics of such a path.

I'm still waiting for someone big brained to allay all my fears about the Others path and explain it so my monkey brain can understand what will happen on it :KEK:
Sexless runs are a possibility, so they need to go somewhere. Others seems like the logical place to put them. The main LI branches are about pursuing a specific romance option; Others is the MC deciding the current options aren't worth committing to. No reason he can't revisit that choice later.

I know you're eager for a Quinn route, but as the whole broccoli conversation points out Quinn is not offering a relationship right now. Hence Quinn is part of the Others branch. I wouldn't read more into it than that. There are still a bunch of variables that could matter within the branches. The Maya/Josy path had a lot of forked lewd scenes, for example. Likewise people who chose to be friends but still have feelings for Maya or Josy individually could be lumped in with Others as well if they don't pick a different LI. Quinn still has her own extensive set of variables, too.

It seems all but certain we're going to have to confirm our choice at some point in the future, and that would be a logical time for new paths to emerge. If Quinn is going to get a happy ending, that's when I would expect to see it start to take shape.

Just be patient and keep the faith until then. Maybe have some vegetables in the meantime, I hear they can be healthy for you. ;)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
but I don't think that was the tape that was shown to the DIKs more likely the footage of you in the school closet :LOL:
It was absolutely the footage shown to the DIK's. It's on her bed, from exactly the angle you would get from her holding the phone while he has his hands handcuffed to the bed.

Reactions: Ilhares

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Still generally agree.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Believe me, you and I are hoping for the same thing. I just don't see a way for it it happen given how things have unfolded.

To extend the original metaphor, it would be akin to the jeweler forcing us to pick between a bunch of unset gems then foiling the one we pick. We were already sold on it, what does the extra shine accomplish?

Beats me. Still, as therapeutic as it's been to talk through my Zoey concerns, I should probably give it a rest until we actually see her in action. I'll try to shut up about it for now. :censored:
I have a few bones to pick with those responses, but that makes this more fun :cool:

Beyond those topics, I'll probably take some time to pull my thoughts about Quinn together sometime soon and post those as well. That girl deserves a serious character study :unsure:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
even knows what the unofficial third date rule is
That's the first thing that came to my mind when she said that. But Tybalt being well, Tybalt, I don't even think it was part of his plan. Thee dates strait into marriage... How could he even think that would work for him. Like Heather would say "He understands social cues like an autistic".

Reactions: ename144

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Unless in formal settings you don't usually introduce yourself with your full name. As for the MC being absolutely clueless with the names of even those he got intimate with, and after quite a while, that's simply a drama device.
It once took me six months to remember a girlfriends last name. (No, it's not why we broke up - we dated for three years!!!). A school setting like that, there is just no reason for it to come up. And while I don't think Sage is trying to hide her parents, she is trying to not be defined by them - probably all the more so because she see's what a prick her brother is, showing his family off all the time.

StackOverflowing

Nov 22, 2021
Took me 23 years to figure out my fathers name, lol. One day he decided to use his birth name when sending me money through western union and I used his name that he chose when coming to America.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I'm getting to the stage that no path is the right path, somewhere something will happen that screws up every path.
Given that it is a DPC game, I think you can absolutely expect there will not be a path which does not have a degree of drama. It's kind of the whole point behind story telling. If everything goes smoothly, well, it might be nice for the characters involved, but why would you write about it?

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
you forget that the MC is on shaky grounds to stay in college and he saw Stephen Burke let out Chad with a slap on the wrist! a lifetime of learning how to heal is a lifetime of learning how to kill ... so if Stephen can get someone off he can fuck over someone!

What tremolo Knows of Stephen Burke?
-That he is rich, he is very influential and probably the Dean of B&R
-he now discovers that he is also the father of Tybalt (in case of a very dense MC) , the father of Tybalt that in any path no matter what hates you
-the father of Sage which he is either fucking or told her to piss off (either way if Stephen finds out you are on shaky ground)
- the husband pf the woman you are either fucking or that is probably pissed at you cause hell as no fury as a scorned woman!
- the dude that the MC knows who wants to fuck Bella and he saw you with Bella in the library and having lunch with Cathy Bella and Jade ... so you know and he knows you are competition so allowing him to get leverage over your MC is bad news!

Stephen might not have anything against you but he is the big honcho who signs the checks so for the MC is liking going into court and the judge is the asshole you flipped off that morning in traffic! that is why the fuck fuck fuck you are totally not ready for whatever is about to happen!

this judge analogy makes the most sense there is too many things at play here and you are clearly underprepared and have just been blindesided and that is why the MC freaks out! it happened to me once a dude that was tutoring a friend of mine and i was always pissing him off to get the dude to come out and have drinks with the guys... in the end of the year i discovered he was the head of part of my degree and he showed up for the exams before that it was always his helpers... worst feeling in the world... maybe he is fair and won take you flipping him off (like the MC probably did in EP:1), but you do not know that!

on the chick path you cockblocked him with Bella for the threesome and fucked up his plan of marrying his bloodline intoo the Royces no matter what you do on the chick path you are the reason (or the excuse...) on why Tybalt is being cockblocked with Jill!

maybe the DIK`s are more brazzen actions but the chick actions fuck up his masterplan!

i actually considered this recently! Tybalt comment that he was once poor (or on his vision of poor upper middle class) makes me wonder if Stephen was like Neil a single father that seduced Jade! If it was Stephen with the fat wallet he would have not adopted Jade would be at home growing a Sage instead of adopting!

the adoption of Sage means Jade with her feminist view of the perfect family but lack of discipline to do it yourself just took the easy path for the perfect family and adopted her!

Meaning she adopted Tybalt and married his father for the son would make perfect sense, if we streatch it long enough Stephen took his wife´s name of Burke! Consider the age diference Jade hits her 30´s and her biological clock starts screaming at her right at the age that Tybalt is cute as hell toddler 4-8 years old so old enough to remember being poor but still young enough for a woman with baby rabbies to just fall in love with him!

If Stephen was the one with the fat wallet and the big name his wife would be at home raising the kids and making more babies the entire dinamic of the couple means that originally Jade was the rich one! which also explains why 3 years prior he was so happy for having made a kill on the stock market!

rich people do not care about the big wins its always the slow and steady, its more important for them not to loose their wealth then to make more money! i lived both lifes and being poor (well tybalt poor...) means that when you double your investment in 2 years due to a good call (like a Tesla investment...) you are Stephen happy as Jade described it! If you are Royce rich you take risk into consideration instead of gains, and when i was young i watched that conservative approach on my grandfathers and a few uncles the important part was always to keep the lands (the capital in this case) and not risk loosing it (land was wealth back then...) so they skipped quite a few very profitable investments due to not being willing to mortage the lands to get stocks or build an Hotel in the Beach on the 1st 2nd and 3rd touristic boom!

So yes it makes more sense for Stephen to be a single farther when he married Jade
The nemesis of MC is not Burke himself, but Jade or/and Tybalt. MC is not afraid of Burke, he have no reason, but... If he ignored/rejected Jade it may be a problem. Also with Tybalt which we can't avoid.... This is about the "fuck, fuck, fuck" thing... Burke may be a huge problem if MC fucked Jade and he showed the video to the DIKs,but mc have no idea that Burke saw the video tape.

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes