Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
It's the same with Josy at the spa. It's just another forced action made by DPC. Something so potentially damaging as that and your made to do it, like he doesn't already take the reins of the MC enough. I just hope he doesn't use it as another tool from his drama basket. Having the MC say something like "I knew that was a bad idea, but damn" when you as a play have no way to avoid it.
Josy in particular mentions she's on the pill, though I can understand the general point. I'll avoid being annoyed with the dev tho, unless he does go the route of forcing a MC pregnancy on us without giving us the chance to "pull out" - though realistically, pulling out is no guarantee in keeping a girl from getting pregnant. Neither is the pill. :LOL:

Reactions: Ilhares

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi I have 2 question
do I need 5 saves to play all routes?
what happened at the end, why there is a pic of tybalt and jade in sages home ?
Create a solo route for EVERY interested parties... not just the main ones... how many have you counted ? :LOL:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Zoey won't be the most attractive girl but It's fine. There are better looking girl than Quinn yet she is still the most relevant and interesting ATM, I hope the same for Zoey.

I think Zoey will join the DIK along with a maggot sister (Elena since she fits the attitude more than Heather) and her plot/role will be her completing the tasks with the MC (father) help, It will be up to us to choose how much we help her.
if they do this "no girl has ever joined a male frat" disney channel movie bs I will lmao off and if she joins the HOTs, the amount of shit she is going to get from Maya/Josy and the other HOTs will be hilarious

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
if they do this "no girl has ever joined a male frat" disney channel movie bs I will lmao off and if she joins the HOTs, the amount of shit she is going to get from Maya/Josy and the other HOTs will be hilarious
As soon as I saw her she had HOTs written all over her, but that's just how I see it

Love the avatar choice by the way (y)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Josy in particular mentions she's on the pill, though I can understand the general point. I'll avoid being annoyed with the dev tho, unless he does go the route of forcing a MC pregnancy on us without giving us the chance to "pull out" - though realistically, pulling out is no guarantee in keeping a girl from getting pregnant. Neither is the pill. :LOL:
Yeah, I understand that. But with drama this thick I personally wouldn't put it past him. The one thing the game is not lacking in is drama, and having the MC get a girl pregnant in collage wouldn't be a stretch.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Yeah, I understand that. But with drama this thick I personally wouldn't put it past him. The one thing the game is not lacking in is drama, and having the MC get a girl pregnant in collage wouldn't be a stretch.
I think that "getting a girl pregnant" possibility is definitely a given, but I don't think it's happened yet. Or, to be more precise, it will be from one of the times when we had an option, probably in future chapters. And the positive pregnancy test result at the end of Chp 8... I don't think that's an MC result. As other's have said, you can avoid all the girls in the game and still get that at the end.

Reactions: ename144

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Man, I'm trying as hard as I can, but Cammy and Rio take it in the ass so often it's a challenge!

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I wouldn't say join the DIKs but she for sure could end up crashing in the DIK mansion. Like MC can crash at the HOTs house

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I think that "getting a girl pregnant" possibility is definitely a given, but I don't think it's happened yet. Or, to be more precise, it will be from one of the times when we had an option, probably in future chapters. And the positive pregnancy test result at the end of Chp 8... I don't think that's an MC result. As other's have said, you can avoid all the girls in the game and still get that at the end.
I never thought it was the MC's doing. Like you said you can be celibate the whole game and still see it.

Man, I'm trying as hard as I can, but Cammy and Rio take it in the ass so often it's a challenge!
You do you :)

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I never thought it was the MC's doing. Like you said you can be celibate the whole game and still see it.
Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to imply that you did, if I came across that way. I think the dev brings up that pregnancy test not only as a plot reveal/cliffhanger but also to remind us that he's hinted that MC's actions can have consequences. Just like dev's hinted (through his dad and the crabs incident) that the MC can get STD's as well.

Reactions: Skeltom

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Just off the top of my head I'd also go with Nicole (regarding a natural body design) and I'm probably forgetting a few others.
Elena, Riona, Nicole and maybe Josy and Quinn are the most natural looking girls. If I had to choose Elena's face is awesome, the textures and expressions are perfect, I think it's the most realistic model.

Bella and Jill are the opposite, I think they were the first models or they are made to appeal to patrons.

I hated Jill up to chapter 5 because of her unrealistic body and strange face but after the recital she is now my #1 alongside with Quinn, who was my favourite from the start. Her renders have improved too. The best and the worst girl for the MC but who cares, love is blindness.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, sorry, didn't mean to imply that you did, if I came across that way. I think the dev brings up that pregnancy test not only as a plot reveal/cliffhanger but also to remind us that he's hinted that MC's actions can have consequences. Just like dev's hinted (through his dad and the crabs incident) that the MC can get STD's as well.
Your actions have a pretty big impact on Derek as well. From him getting crabs etc. to his own demeanor changing at times to mach what path you are on, seemingly to keep him more relatable to the players chosen path. Most noticeably are the differences in his jokes at the prep party, between your dik\chick affinity. Not really what we were talking about but I figured I'd mention it.

Reactions: Porthas

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
We're just rambling, or I'm just rambling... not enough sleep. :LOL:

But yeah good points, I do like how the game gives you different content based on the MC's... er... personality. :cool:
I generally agree with that. I really don't like the differences in the MC's dialogue to his father. Most times as a dik he is a complete piece of shit to him for no good reason at all. One of the places I think DPC made too big a change in responses.

Reactions: aragh and Porthas

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I generally agree with that. I really don't like the differences in the MC's dialogue to his father. Most times as a dik he is a complete piece of shit to him for no good reason at all. One of the places I think DPC made too big a change in responses.
Oh, I didn't know that, but then again I've never been a dik to the dad. Yeah... I agree with you on this one, I don't see any reason to be rude to the dad, this is one of the few VN's where the dad isn't dead or an asshole. :LOL:

Reactions: RukiRG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes