Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
We're just rambling, or I'm just rambling... not enough sleep. :LOL:

But yeah good points, I do like how the game gives you different content based on the MC's... er... personality. :cool:
Yeah I get the not enough sleep part. I've been living, breathing and shitting this site for double digit hours per day ever since I came back to this damn game a week ago.

I blame you all!! All of you I say!!! :ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Oh, I didn't know that, but then again I've never been a dik to the dad. Yeah... I agree with you on this one, I don't see any reason to be rude to the dad, this is one of the few VN's where the dad isn't dead or an asshole. :LOL:
The text messages and whatnot are the same, which is odd, but the phone calls you are flying of the handle with him over nothing at all, yelling at him for thinking your a child with your money, things like that. He acts like a spoiled brat to him but tells him not to treat him like a child. I'm way more of a "Chick" in real life it seems.

Most of the responses from a Chick MC are close to what I would do myself. Most anyway, I never would have told Derek not to stay up too late on account of school, I mean come on. But like I said he writes very black and white responses to what affinity your on.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
the fact that Heather and Clara are both quite fine blondes helps a lot.;)
Clara is a no thanks to me unless Jacob starts dating her, then I'd have to do it.
However, Heather on the other hand... I got my saves all lined up aiming at her future content. That text exchange between her and MC made me grin while nodding my head slowly. Yup, she gonna get that footlong she heard the rumors about real soon.

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Clara is a no thanks to me unless Jacob starts dating her, then I'd have to do it.
However, Heather on the other hand... I got my saves all lined up aiming at her future content. That text exchange between her and MC made me grin while nodding my head slowly. Yup, she gonna get that footlong she heard the rumors about real soon.
I just pictured you rubbing your hands nefariously.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Wolf312

Nov 29, 2019
Guys, this has nothing to do with the game but, i just got a chromebook and, i have the doubt, what port can i use for playing the games on that kind of laptop?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I liked the latest update but it still seems like the Chick path is sorely lacking compared to the DIK path. From what I could tell you can get almost everything from the Chick path on the DIK path except for Jill. On the Chick path there's hardly anything exclusive other than some relatively minor scenes with the exception of Jill.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Guys, this has nothing to do with the game but, i just got a chromebook and, i have the doubt, what port can i use for playing the games on that kind of laptop?
As far as I know the chrome books are Linux. The Win\Linux should work, just run it from the sh file.

Reactions: Wolf312

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I am not familiar with ChromeOS, but I think I have read that it includes an Android runtime environment.

Reactions: Wolf312

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
So for Jill's piano recital you have to have practiced the song a couple of times.
Only thing I can't quite figure is where that line starts exactly, none of the guides mention it.
Do you have to stay with Isabella? Is it even possible on a non-Jill path?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So for Jill's piano recital you have to have practiced the song a couple of times.
Only thing I can't quite figure is where that line starts exactly, none of the guides mention it.
I helped her in all my routes, Maya and Josy, Sage and Quinn and on Jill's route where I couldn't help Jill it was on Isabella's route and because I had forgotten to learn the song

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
In my opinion Burke is the only "old man" which use the "restaurant" services. But he may use his influence to attract sponsors in exchange for other things like advertising or who knows...
Not a chance. He may want to turn them out himself, but there is no chance Quinn is going to make enough money to even bother pimping girls out to college students. Look, the reality is the only way any prostitution business makes any sense is guys in their late 30's to their mid 60's. Those are the people with the disposable income to do it, and the desperate ego to sooth. Give them a way to do it for a tax write-off...I mean...come on. Besides, the whole scheme doesn't make any fucking sense at all, if they aren't turn the girls out.

Quinn's running what, 4 girls, trying for 5-6? Say $350 an hour at the low end (hot college age girls - hah! - more likely $500-1,000 an hour), send em out a couple dates a week...$3-10,000 a week, at the low end...with her money problems? Nah, there's a lot more old men than Burke.

Reactions: Warscared

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It's possible on a non-Jill path and you don't have to stay with Bella either. I've helped Jill on all my saves (they are all solo girl runs), so yeah, it can be done.

After you have listened to Jill play piano at the Prep Mansion, you take a photo of the sheet music (then later, transcribe it to tabs). After that, whenever you're in free roam, click your guitar. Won't happen for every free roam, but the ones you can do it, practice Jill's song. As long as you've done it each time you could, at the recital, you'll get the option to help her. Regardless of path (even on a DiK path), you can still help Jill.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The start is always the very first free roam after picking who to stay with no matter who you pick. Just transcribe the sheet music and keep checking the guitar at free roams, I don't recall what ones but it's only like three times.

Reactions: Bread Pitt

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
if Burke simply diverts the scholarship from students who are actually deserving, to those who are deserving because of "extracurricular commitments," in the end the money isn't missing anywhere and it's also pretty hard to come up short.

it depends a lot on the criteria established for these scholarships and the control that there is on the allocation, if Burke takes care of everything who should notice?

what does it matter to donors that the scholarship goes to Camilla and not KRJ?
It's a pretty big institution. You can be sure there are regular audits. Hell, even just if they give out any Federally backed loans, they're getting audited (only the Pentagon is allowed to loose trillions of dollars without ever going through an audit!)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Why were Jill's parents not at her recital? An alleged huge moment for her and they were not there? Jill invited her established friends she has had for years, all her library friends and MC.

A plot mistake in writing or is there a plot path here?
Her mother was there, though you only really see her in one shot.

Reactions: znar25

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
It's possible on a non-Jill path and you don't have to stay with Bella either. I've helped Jill on all my saves (they are all solo girl runs), so yeah, it can be done.

After you have listened to Jill play piano at the Prep Mansion, you take a photo of the sheet music (then later, transcribe it to tabs). After that, whenever you're in free roam, click your guitar. Won't happen for every free roam, but the ones you can do it, practice Jill's song. As long as you've done it each time you could, at the recital, you'll get the option to help her. Regardless of path (even on a DiK path), you can still help Jill.
Good to know, 'cause I really like helping her out.
feels good man nic cage.gif

Reactions: SpyderArachnid
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes