AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You say that, but with no coercion at all she had unprotected sex with the mc and let him cum inside her.

She did this knowing the mc had been fucking other girls (specifically Josy).

Considering she came over to visit the mc with the intent to fuck, I'd say don't limit the depths of her depravity just yet. :sneaky:
But everything you mention nothing is not canon

Everything is optional and if the player decides, let's see what DPC decides

And I don't know why you mention Josy as like she has HIV or something like that

Reactions: Ilhares

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
herm Mark... i know you see yourself as the MC but... lets be real! if this was real life who would you most likely be? Tybalt the chess dude or Ron?

because the way you go all out on Tybalt seems to me like its your shadow acting out against a perceived injury that is most likely just the mirror image of what you hate about yourself!

How is your shadow integration process going? not well i presume! there is just too much projection dude! breath in and breath out Tybalt is allowed to like who he wants to like and in this situation the girl is not into him... but if she was?

actually no he will try only to discover that he bamboozled in the process and got a air soft gun instead of a real gun...

luckily for him since its halloween his mask will save him or he will just pretend to be practicing a terror trick that goes gorribly wrong and will pass as a bad taste joke! percebest joão faisca? ou precisas de um desenho?

yes mommy knew because she hit on Chad too and he did not reciprocate... if you go the chick route and have no fwb with Sage Jade will just assume that you are also gay...

and yes the school lets the Jokes get away with plenty of shit even beyond the regular shit frats get out off! i mean Dawe assaulted a teacher and he was not expeled! it was on the 1st episode! he harasses Cathy going around school with those flyers that should be reason enough to expel him!

but the most daming eveydence is the attack on the DIK mansion that goes unpunished (the frat that is run by a Burgemeister ...) only when Chad brutally attacks someone are they put under surveillance!

Also Stephen seems very compreensive towards Chad like if he was already married to Sage! in that same scene we see Jade flashing the MC... i suspect she made something similar to Chad and it did not elicit the proper response... thats why she knows Chad is not into girls!

Also my favourite part of this update was clearly after boinking Jill and she asks if she is my girlfriend now i just give the dick reply "take it easy girl, its just sex ffs one BJ and she wants an engagement ring!"
That's a deep question to ask a person full of anti-psychotic meds right now, but I will do my best to answer.

I don't see myself as neither they're both tighter than a snare drum and they're not pieces of slimy, bottom-feeding shit. I'm not getting any discussion here until these meds wear off, because right now even with them, I'm hostile and borderline violent, where 1 wrong word in this place, or from my girlfriend, can easily get me put back lock and key inside a padded room right now (not even close to fucking joking)

So it's probably better off not to mention my name for a while. Last night with people was somewhat fun, now, I'm in a totally different headspace and filled with anti-pyschotic meds

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So, knowing what we know now does anyone think the interaction between Stephen/Jade and Chad was a little odd after the fight with the MC?

They were awfully mercenary with their daughters long term boyfriend. Unless Jill is just powerful enough to force their hand… or I suppose they might not know he was dating her all that time. Sage implies her mother knew. She mutters under her breath “was mom right” when talking about Chad being gay with the MC which indicates she discusses her relationship with her. Not guaranteed but it would be odd they didn’t know.

Thing is, DPC could have ironed out some ambiguity if Stephen/Jade had covered for Chad. If they were shown to have turned a blind eye to things he and his frat did. It’s an easy way to explain why Chad stuck with Sage. We’ve debated why he kept up the relationship with Sage when he was cold with her as far back as the flashback of the DIKs forming.

If Chad had an actual reason to feign a relationship with Sage (namely using her for her family connections and as a beard) and in turn a reason to hide his infidelity from her (namely to hide his sexuality and not piss her and her family off) his behaviour would make a lick of sense. As it stands he comes across like he doesn’t give a shit about her, gets nothing from being with her and lies for funsies.
I think you are overthinking this lol
Chad probably doesnt know who sage parents are. I mean, it took 8 episodes for us to know and not a single clue was given until the clifhanger. There is a big probability that jade and Stephen doesnt know that Chad dates their daughter. Either way, if they know Chad doesnt had such a big punishment, he only got depromoted from being president.
Also I dont think Chad wanted a relationship with sage because of her parents "power", I think its more because of the traditions and history that alphas and hots have, they are always talking about them. Chad being alphas president and sage being hots president it kinda becomes natural their relationship, like princes and princesses that got married to join their kingdoms
Chad definitely knows Sage's family, and it couldn't be any other way with a relationship that has lasted for years

after the fight with Mc, he specifically asks her for help so as to mitigate his punishment.

i wouldn't say that we can exclude that the punishment has been soft (just being suspended from fraternity activities after attacking another guy without giving any explanation is a great gift, if you don't get expelled for that...) just because of the relationship between Chad and Sage

Jade on the other hand obviously doesn't like him very much....

Reactions: mindern

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Slight correction here... there is a scenario where you fuck Josy or Sage or a whole lot more :ROFLMAO: But you can be a hardcore Jill lover like Mark who does not go for any other bitc.... ladies ! :KEK:
I do consider myself a hardcore VERY HARDCORE Jill fan, as I am in a thread that happens to cover a certain long-haired Doc with glasses. You think I'm bad here, try there :p

Post Edit: Being a little more than 260 away from me getting my Well Known Member status back, I'm going to jump on every plddly reply I see, whether in this thread, or in others. This thread has been moved to DEFCON 2 :p Tough tit shit

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: znar25 and sixart

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Chad definitely knows Sage's family, and it couldn't be any other way with a relationship that has lasted for years

after the fight with Mc, he specifically asks her for help so as to mitigate his punishment.

i wouldn't say that we can exclude that the punishment has been soft (just being suspended from fraternity activities after attacking another guy without giving any explanation is a great gift, if you don't get expelled for that...) just because of the relationship between Chad and Sage

Jade on the other hand obviously doesn't like him very much....
Yes, the scene of Chad´s "trial" after attacking Tremolo, and the one Chad asking Sage for help makes a lot more sense now.

About Jade not being fond of Chad... Since, apparently, Jade suspects that Chad is gay, and so she said to her daughter... Do you guys think that Jade tried with her daughter´s boyfriend the same tricks that tried with Tremolo, and Chad not even noticed that? :ROFLMAO:

How do you think Jade started to suspect that Chad is gay?

Reactions: Klopdwerg

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But everything you mention nothing is not canon

Everything is optional and if the player decides, let's see what DPC decides

And I don't know why you mention Josy as like she has HIV or something like that
While the events I described may not happen in every play through, Jill is still Jill, her personality is constant.

I mention Josy because Jill was simultaneously becoming close friends with Josy while competing with her for the mc's affections.

Hence sharing with Josy was already happening, they were just taking turns rather than optimising their efforts. :sneaky:

People are seemingly already ready to ostracize me again it seems. I will slow down on the Jill talk. I must admit, I keep thinking about a Quinn/Rio run. Well, Quinn first, Rio second
You are the go to guy for an example of a Jill devotee. Don't take offence, wear it as a badge of honour that you have made an impact here.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
People are seemingly already ready to ostracize me again it seems. I will slow down on the Jill talk. I must admit, I keep thinking about a Quinn/Rio run
It's always good to keep an open mind... :) And for the haters... fuck em ! :KEK: The hell do you care about such stuff for ??? :LOL: There will always be different opinions about raised questions... this here ain't any different from those ! You will see a very different " relationship " with Quinn compared to Jills... Rio is not for the grab just yet... but that does not mean you can't set it up for the future ! ;)

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Yes, the scene of Chad´s "trial" after attacking Tremolo, and the one Chad asking Sage for help makes a lot more sense now.

About Jade not being fond of Chad... Since, apparently, Jade suspects that Chad is gay, and so she said to her daughter... Do you guys think that Jade tried with her daughter´s boyfriend the same tricks that tried with Tremolo, and Chad not even noticed that? :ROFLMAO:

How do you think Jade started to suspect that Chad is gay?
Also Chad call him Stephen and not mr Burke. Makes more sense they know eachother beyond college.

And i was thinking the same about Jade and Chad. How else would she "know"
Beside that, for those who fucked Jade and turned her down.... you can expect something similar happening to MC. Jade doesn't like to be turned down and will get her revenge, one way or another.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's always good to keep an open mind... :) And for the haters... fuck em ! :KEK: The hell do you care about such stuff for ??? :LOL: There will always be different opinions about raised questions... this here ain't any different from those ! You will see a very different " relationship " with Quinn compared to Jills... Rio is not for the grab just yet... but that does not mean you can't set it up for the future ! ;)
I'll tell you a story a long time ago there was a user named Jill Royces and because he was talking about Jill 24 hours a day and posting photos of her all the time, the mods came and banned him from the thread permanently

Mark Takagi just take care here there are people who get tired of the same subject and you can have the same fate

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
While the events I described may not happen in every play through, Jill is still Jill, her personality is constant.

I mention Josy because Jill was simultaneously becoming close friends with Josy while competing with her for the mc's affections.

Hence sharing with Josy was already happening, they were just taking turns rather than optimising their efforts. :sneaky:

You are the go to guy for an example of a Jill devotee. Don't take offence, wear it as a badge of honour.
I guess so, but I've been chased out this thread a couple of times in the past for being the main target of attack with a Jill bullseye on my back.

Just don't want it to happen again.

Anyway...moving on....

EDIT: Think I am going to go back and play Sakuna: Of RIce and Ruin...that'll calm me down

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'll tell you a story a long time ago there was a user named Jill Royces and because he was talking about Jill 24 hours a day and posting photos of her all the time, the mods came and banned him from the thread permanently

Mark Takagi just take care here there are people who get tired of the same subject and you can have the same fate
Well the end result might be... but I have my doubts about this being the sole reason for it... even if he flooded the thread with Jill material I don't think that warrants a thread ban ! :unsure:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Yeah, it's definitely odd in retrospect. As you say, Sage's comment about her mom and Stephen's line about "I know you. You're not the type of guy to beat up a guy, unprovoked" suggests they knew about Sage and Chad. In that case, Sage's parents really should have recused themselves when Jill made allegations against their daughter's boyfriend - especially if they take it easy on Chad, as Stephen claims.

As for Chad, I don't get the sense he doesn't give a shit about Sage, I just think he's very, very deep in the closet. We don't know why their relationship started, but Sage implies he agreed to it rather suddenly:
View attachment 1538276
If so, Chad probably found himself in a situation where he desperately needed some heterosexual street cred and took the opportunity Sage unintentionally handed him. Her parents had nothing to do with it and I doubt he liked treating her that way; presumably he broke up with her because enough time had passed that he didn't need to keep stringing her along.

Of course, he should have told her the truth, but like Maya (for different reasons) he just can't bring himself to reveal such a profound secret even when it's obvious the truth will come out eventually.
What do you think about the blackmailing letter that provokes that he assaults Tremolo? Who do you think sends it, and why? I think that letter is the reason he breaks up with Sage.

I don´t think he breaks up with Sage because he cares about her. He was fairly confortable (fights aside) with her as girlfriend, and gains nothing breaking up with her. We know he´s a coward that consents that his actual partner is being bullied. He can´t care about his "fake" partner. Probably, even if the "doesn´t enjoy" the fights with Sage (who would?), aren´t a great concern for him, since that situation probably have lasted for months or even years. And, as you say, Chad knew well what he was doing when agreed to be Sage´s boyfriend, and why. It´s not like he discovered that he was gay after starting dating Sage.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I guess so, but I've been chased out this thread a couple of times in the past for being the main target of attack with a Jill bullseye on my back.

Just don't want it to happen again.
Don't let them get under your skin. Eveyone has their favorite. Jill happens to be mine as well. Maybe it's the name (Mark here as well ;))
Just enjoy it and have a blast playing and gossiping here. Just skip the haters. I got your back, love to read your comments (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes