AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
While the events I described may not happen in every play through, Jill is still Jill, her personality is constant.

I mention Josy because Jill was simultaneously becoming close friends with Josy while competing with her for the mc's affections.

Hence sharing with Josy was already happening, they were just taking turns rather than optimising their efforts. :sneaky:

You are the go to guy for an example of a Jill devotee. Don't take offence, wear it as a badge of honour.
And in the end Josy did not like that she continued to share the MC

I love her angry face

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Also Chad call him Stephen and not mr Burke. Makes more sense they know eachother beyond college.

And i was thinking the same about Jade and Chad. How else would she "know"
Beside that, for those who fucked Jade and turned her down.... you can expect something similar happening to MC. Jade doesn't like to be turned down and will get her revenge, one way or another.
It would be funny if, after Tremolo rejects Jade, him and Sage become a couple, and then Jade says to her daughter that her new boyfriend probably is gay too... After the "fuck buddy" story and the threesome with Quinn, the laughs of Sage would be heard in China! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well the end result might be... but I have my doubts about this being the sole reason for it... even if he flooded the thread with Jill material I don't think that warrants a thread ban ! :unsure:
That was what he told me by DM :ROFLMAO:

According to him, it was a user who reported it but there have to be several for the mods to act that way, they have to receive a collective complaint

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That was what he told me by DM :ROFLMAO:

According to him, it was a user who reported it but there have to be several for the mods to act that way, they have to receive a collective complaint
Possible... but still... I don't think this is all to it ! :unsure: Anyhow ! JIIIILL !!! :love::love::love: Before she goes bonkers... :p:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Possible... but still... I don't think this is all to it ! :unsure: Anyhow ! JIIIILL !!! :love::love::love: Before she goes bonkers... :p:KEK:
I have been banned from this thread twice but always with days of punishment :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus (RIP) For being talking about a topic that he never started was banned from the forum permanently, do not think that mods do not do those things :HideThePain::BootyTime:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I have been banned from this thread twice but always with days of punishment :ROFLMAO:

Holy Bacchus (RIP) For being talking about a topic that he never started was banned from the forum permanently, do not think that mods do not do those things :HideThePain::BootyTime:
Oh I know how some of them " handle " " dumpster fire " situations... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

DIKs and HOTs!

It's my absolute pleasure to announce that Being a DIK, Acting Lessons, and my DLC content are available on !

GOG.com is a digital distribution platform owned by CD Projekt.

It's an honor and a huge milestone to be added to their curated selection of DRM-free games.

Available on GOG.com today (25% launch discount):

Available on GOG.com on January 6, 2022 (Pre-order available, 10% launch discount):

There are also bundles with 15% launch discounts, including pre-order for Season 2 DLCs available today!

And yes, saves you make at the end of Being a DIK - Season 2 in the GOG versions are also compatible with the upcoming Season 3 on Patreon.

Love,

Dr PinkCake

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

DIKs and HOTs!

It's my absolute pleasure to announce that Being a DIK, Acting Lessons, and my DLC content are available on !

is a digital distribution platform owned by CD Projekt.

It's an honor and a huge milestone to be added to their curated selection of DRM-free games.

Available on today (25% launch discount):

Available on on January 6, 2022 (Pre-order available, 10% launch discount):

There are also bundles with 15% launch discounts, including pre-order for Season 2 DLCs available today!

And yes, saves you make at the end of Being a DIK - Season 2 in the GOG versions are also compatible with the upcoming Season 3 on Patreon.

Love,

Dr PinkCake
And here's the exciting news.

always86

Mar 19, 2020

DIKs and HOTs!

Available on GOG.com on January 6, 2022 (Pre-order available, 10% launch discount):

Love,

Dr PinkCake
Ah well, there you have it, the exciting announcement is another revenue stream for DPC.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

DIKs and HOTs!

Love,

Dr PinkCake
I'm excited...

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Ah well, there you have it, the exciting announcement is another revenue stream for DPC.
On the one hand, it should motivate. Your games are already available in two well-known digital video game stores. But on the other hand, if the game is already selling well with a six-month update, why expand and recruit a team?

• Sad
Reactions: J.A.L.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
On the one hand, it should motivate. Your games are already available in two well-known digital video game stores. But on the other hand, if the game is already selling well with a six-month update, why expand and recruit a team?
Yeah. I was hoping he was going to announce a new tie in to BaDiK that he’d work on with someone else. Perhaps comics, or 10 minute animations or something that was actually going to add value for his supporters.

I didn’t expect him to get another artist, or writer or programmer on board for the main product. But exciting news? For his accountant maybe…

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
While Episode 8 had its comical moments, I think one of the things it lacks is the number of truly funny scenes compared to previous episodes. There were parts that made me smile or even chuckle, but there is only one bit that comes to mind that made me actually laugh out loud:

1639145373718.png

1639145252626.png

I love how the music comes to an abrupt halt when you see Dawe alone in an otherwise empty room.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes