felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Burke does not need anyone's agreement, he just put the answers in the toilet for them. I don't know how it works around the world but when I was in college teachers elaborate the test, submit them to the college secretary and then they would get the aproval to print and the test would be safe guarded there. If thats how it works here, burke is the one responsible for the sheets MC found.
interesting theory:unsure:

there's the question of what Quinn's degree is for? to make filters probably :ROFLMAO:

DKmamoru

Nov 9, 2021
Such an altruist she is, saying things to the mc like I wonder what else I can get her to do. Using people's desperation to psychologically manipulate them is not trying to help them. She's trying to help herself and no one else.
In my opinion, there is a difference in making something do and checking what a person is capable of after accepting the terms of the game ... isn't it?

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
If she continues doing what he does, it´s because she considers it rewarding at some level.
People have shitty lifes and jobs for many different reasons, it's never that easy.

It's implied she gives Buddy money for her father, so she is taking care of him.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
All right. It's just a game. It's just a game. This time you're not going to fuck Sage. Keep repeating to yourself: "I will ignore Sage." Just think about Bella! Think about Nicole! Sage is just another HOT girl. She's only there for the sex. Just ignore her. You don't need the drama. Keep away from the drama. You will ignore her! How hard can it be?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
People have shitty lifes and jobs for many different reasons, it's never that easy.

It's implied she gives Buddy money for her father, so she is taking care of him.
Just a hunch; But I suspect her father's dead and he left the rest of the family indebted.
Quinn is not rolling in dough, even though her "business" acumen would suggest otherwise. It just doesn't look to me like she's doing it for personal gain.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
All right. It's just a game. It's just a game. This time you're not going to fuck Sage. Keep repeating to yourself: "I will ignore Sage." Just think about Bella! Think about Nicole! Sage is just another HOT girl. She's only there for the sex. Just ignore her. You don't need the drama. Keep away from the drama. You will ignore her! How hard can it be?

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
You are going to make Bella cry...
imagen_2021-12-12_231931.png

Last edited:

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
You are going to make Bella cry... [...]
All right. It's just a game. It's just a game. This time you're not going to fuck Sage Bella. Keep repeating to yourself: "I will ignore Sage Bella." Just think about Bella Sage! Think about Nicole! Sage Bella is just another HOT girl teacher. She's only there for the sex ass. Just ignore her. You don't need the drama. Keep away from the drama. You will ignore her! How hard can it be?
I can't handle her!

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
All right. It's just a game. It's just a game. This time you're not going to fuck Sage Bella. Keep repeating to yourself: "I will ignore Sage Bella." Just think about Bella Sage! Think about Nicole! Sage Bella is just another HOT girl teacher. She's only there for the sex ass. Just ignore her. You don't need the drama. Keep away from the drama. You will ignore her! How hard can it be?
I can't handle her!
I am not a Bella fun ... Riona and Sage is good girls :)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Does anyone knows if I can help Jill on her concert, playing guitar without being interested on her, just as a friend? I don't want her, my choices are Sage, Quinn and Others (Riona, Lily, Envy). I get all these girls I mentioned with neutral affinity. I only play as neutral and I get all girls I want such as Josy, and the ones mentioned above. Can I get a friend path with Jill with no sex or loving interest? In my game play I don't help her for some reason, I now am confused if I practice the guitar, maybe I didnt, but I want to make sure I can help her without sexual interest. please let me know.
You can. And you should.

• Haha
Reactions: mrmcfappen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes