sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The patch works even in the compressed version
This is not true entirely... the patch will show that it works 0.8.2 but to be clear on this one of the points was a lewd scene ( Sage Blowjob ) now that will not be fixed if you apply it to the 0.8.1 ( or it did not work for me just on 0.8.0 ) Any other " bugz " reported don't have anything to do with me coz I simply never run into any while playing 0.8.0... However it may be it's nothing too big but to get a full gallery I would recommend either a direct upgrade to 0.8.2 or to use the 0.8.0 as base and leave the 0.8.1 patch out... dealers choice ! :LOL:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If I'm not mistaken the PR blackout only happens if you decide to do the DIK Stuff (Major choice as far as I remember)
The teaser I don't even remember what is about.
The Pink Rose blackout always happens. The MC wakes up the next day under his bed and can't remember anything.

At the end of EP1, the MC is shocked with a teaser while making out with Maya. He then wakes up with a bag over his head and a few slaps from Tommy just before the Cum-petition comes. No one knows how much time has passed and what has happened in the meantime.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkKiller

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
There is a reason for Quinn to hide them: are sugar pills, not birth control pills. Why Quinn would let fake birth control pills in a place where another HOT could use them? Does she wants that her sisters at HOT get pregnant?

I don´t think Zoey would be interesting in pregnancy only if the father is someone we know. The interest of the story (well, it would not be interesting for me, as already said) would be to involve Tremolo in her drama of single teenager mother, since she´s both his ex-girlfriend and his best friend from childhood. Actually, the drama would have more weigh if the "sperm donor" is an unknown guy that neither is nor is expected to take care of the child. And, if it results that Zoey knows Vinnie and even has a relationship with him, I´m going to call bullshit. Where is B&R? In one of those shithole villages in the Rocky Mountains where everybody knows each other and are related or a relatives?
This is DPC we are talking about... Although my guess would be that he's going to make Zoey Vinny's sister. Remember that Zoey flashback that MC mentioned that Zoey had a brother that bought them booze (or something along those lines). So that makes me think that it's going to be Vinny. Also, MC has never met Vinny (and never even saw a picture of him), so it's a possibility.

Also DPC tries really really hard to be like George R. R. Martin and connect absolutely everything in the story in one way or another, just to get that shocking effect and it's getting predictable and annoying (hell, he even goes as far as going back and changing the story in the previous episodes so he can say he connected it and pretends he never changed it).

Next thing he'll do probably is that he's going to make MC's mom and Jill's mom best friends back in the day and have them made a weird promise/wish that their children are going to marry one day.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
This is DPC we are talking about... Although my guess would be that he's going to make Zoey Vinny's sister. Remember that Zoey flashback that MC mentioned that Zoey had a brother that bought them booze (or something along those lines). So that makes me think that it's going to be Vinny. Also, MC has never met Vinny (and never even saw a picture of him), so it's a possibility.

Also DPC tries really really hard to be like George R. R. Martin and connect absolutely everything in the story in one way or another, just to get that shocking effect and it's getting predictable and annoying (hell, he even goes as far as going back and changing the story in the previous episodes so he can say he connected it and pretends he never changed it).

Next thing he'll do probably is that he's going to make MC's mom and Jill's mom best friends back in the day and have them made a weird promise/wish that their children are going to marry one day.
The game is like Cheers. Everyone knows everyone.

Sep 9, 2021
yeap ! that bitch has given NTR to Our derek . . . that fucking cunt :cautious::mad:. Antony also admit to dave "he has gone their favorite place with ashely. Poor derek :cry:, just look at his(derek) face, he is crying but inside and bit broken with sadness. kind of fucking emotional cocktail.

:rolleyes::cautious::LOL: Yeah ! it's possible.

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
Pink Rose Blackout
Teaser Blackout
Pink Rose Blackout you got me on that one. Remind me what is the Teaser Blackout? EDIT I just read your other post. It's a TAZER. google "Dont Taze Me Bro!"
I know the MC tells Mel he doesn't have a problem with alcohol and erection, but blackout level drunk and going to the big O is a little more difficult. And a TAZER orgasm! come on. Only if you stuck it up his ass and hit his prostate!!! I have to give you that it is not impossible though. It is not anywhere near the top of my differential diagnosis of this positive test.

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
points over 100 are useless anyway so it's actually good you can't dump all skill points in Tremolo's cleaning skill and have him with 1000% there and every other skill for all DIKs at 30%
I don't think you get how that bug used to work. You could get a lot of skill points for nothing cuz of it. Well, you could have.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I think someone did a MC no sex playthrough and the Preggo test still shows up positive at the end. Doesn't this eliminate MC as the haploid donor in this test?
To me the most likely scenario is this is Ashley's test with the father being either Derek or Anthony. Ashley has to talk with Derek at the HOTS party, and they go into a room to talk in private. Also there are the looks between Derek and Ash in class when Ash is sitting with Anthony. View attachment 1543564 View attachment 1543565 View attachment 1543566
It makes sense.
Have you tried the same path but not helping Derek with Ashley in ep 7?

Rogue52

Feb 21, 2020
1. Jill's older sister is Lana, not Lynette. Jill is not his aunt. Hypothesis disproven.
2. Jill's mother is Amelia, who we've seen both in flashbacks and the recital appearance. Hypothesis disproven.
3. As the above two are false, it stands to reason this is also completely erroneous.
4. for Jill? No. For a child? Potentially.
Thanks a lot.
It seems obvious that I will have to upgrade to the latest version and to replay then.

romero94

Sep 22, 2021

That would be really sick, what could make even "deadlier" twist is if somehow Bella and Mc are related, auntie/ nephew anybody, no?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Ok, just downloaded the 0.8.2 Windows patch... from the 4 included .rpa files only scripts.rpa and scripts_season2.rpa are different from the in 0.8.1 included files... archive.rpa and gallery_season2.rpa are identical...

so why are they included in the patch if they weren't changed? Granted. it's only ~20Mb but still...
Because it's also for 8.0 to 8.2
What should I do to update the game from 0.7.2 to the latest version?
I think the patch only works for 0.8.0 and 0.8.1 versions, anyone know how?
There are no official patches for any version of 7 up to 8, you can find some unofficial ones on the thread here, just search for the words 'unofficial patch'.
Hi!
Game keeps crashing at this stage :
Any idea what's the problem?
You're a cheating shithead (like many of us, myself included) but you got caught. Play a fresh install without cheats or load in the fix from the post on page 1. Look under Extras. Fuck's sake, there must be 600 posts like this because people are too lazy to search.
Personally, when I saw that, I thought directly of Jamie's girlfriend, Dany. It seems too fast... But she the only one who absolutely wants to have a child.

I'm curious if this picture still comes if the mc didn't fuck anyone. :unsure:
It does show up even if you're 100% chaste throughout your gameplay.
because if we think this straight, the events of this 8 episodes occurs in like what? 1 month? 1 and a half months?
Roughly 2 months, but that's enough time for a positive test result.

Reactions: Meushi

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I wish! The artist is called Yuno Gasai. I knew his works in DeviantArt, but he also uploads his renders here, in the "fan art" thread. He has also twitter.
This Sage is even better.

View attachment 1543762
That is a really nice pic - if I were looking for jailbait. YG absolutely has some great skill, but that does not look like Sage. That looks like severely underage Sage. (which might be OK for you, but I'm an old geezer)

Reactions: DarkKiller
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes