kyrlian

May 26, 2017
How do you solo Quinn, attend the HOT movie night and not end up being forced to fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed?
You can't. Sage doesn't take no for an answer, she tries to fuck you again and again and again.

You can reject her and go to Derek's dorm, then in chapter 7 she tries again and the threesome with Quinn (Ch8) is available.

Reactions: BultacoBandito

BultacoBandito

Nov 10, 2021
If you’re invited to the movie night then it means you’re already on Sage’s FB route. If you want to go pure Quinn you’ll need to reject Sage (a lot) however that also means you’ll miss some Quinn scenes.
TY, I was hoping for the extra Quinn bedroom scene and voting her for hottest ass. Strange Sage is blocking my budding romance with Quinn after she herself was pushing it earlier in the kitchen. We should be able to attend movie night as a friend of Sage, not only as a fuck buddy.

Reactions: Pendrell

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
The v0.8.2 patch only works for v0.8 version but I have version v0.7.1 on my computer so has there been a patch for version v0.8.0 which I could download before v0.8.2 patch to make the game work?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
TY, I was hoping for the extra Quinn bedroom scene and voting her for hottest ass. Strange Sage is blocking my budding romance with Quinn after she herself was pushing it earlier in the kitchen. We should be able to attend movie night as a friend of Sage, not only as a fuck buddy.
Sage only "blocks" your relationship with Quinn in that:
  • If you don't stay with Sage during the Maya/Josy drama, you won't get to visit Quinn when wandering around the HOTs joint (the mc just grinds against Quinn and she jerks the mc off into her cunt in that scene); and
  • You don't get a threesome with Sage and Quinn if Sage isn't into you (kinda understandable). That kinda cuts the conversation short in the garden with Quinn too since she doesn't have much to talk about.
So it's not as if Sage is interfering, it's just the opportunities don't arise if you're avoiding Sage.

ALSFF

Dec 14, 2021
First of all, I think DIK is one of the best butter, whether it is the interaction between the game and the scene, the delicate dynamic scene and the wonderful music performance, it is impeccable. At present, the version number of the game has reached 0.8, and the plot has gradually revealed a lot. Nora was originally a school teacher? It was even unexpected that Sage was actually Jade's adopted daughter. My mood is very complicated at the end of Chapter 8. The name of Chapter 8 is "Choices." Indeed, we have to make choices in this chapter. If you are in contact with Bella and Jill at the same time, then in this chapter you It will be uncomfortable (laughs) There are many charismatic characters in DIK. The one that attracted me the most was undoubtedly Sage. At first, I felt that she was a more willful hot girl. The more I got behind, the more I felt that Sai Ji was attractive: with leadership ability, kindness to hot. The sisters are treated the same, and their cleverness is recognized by Bella. The most important thing is that there will be a feeling of falling in love if you take the route of Sage, which is sweet.

Reactions: shazba

Gamer1704

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys,

after only reading in this thread for month now I finally decided to share some of my own thoughts.

Let´s start with the ending of season 2. I don´t think everything shown in that sequence will be part of episode 9 but the whole season 3. Especially the pregnancy test. Why? In episode 7 at the Bella hangout MC talks with Bella about reading his moms diary and how he would feel when he comes to the point of reading her last words. That could be a hint that a scene where she does a pregnancy test isn´t that far away. Maybe in episode 11 or 12 because there are still one or two key scenes missing before it comes to that.
But I agree it also could be a Bella flashback if she and James had a kid that died later. It´s pure speculation. I don´t think another DIK got some girl pregnant and the MC definitely not.

The fuck, fuck, fuck part, an overreaction? Maybe, he simply shocked because he didn´t see the connection between Sage and the Burkes and never asked the right questions. It could be, because his reaction is the same on every path. But let´s speculate that the scene from the Preps party came from the back of his mind in that moment (you all know which scene I mean). That would explain such strong reaction in that moment on every path. But it´s unlikely that he connects dots right in that moment, it´s to early for that but we are on the way.

Looking back at episode 5, Mona storms out of the room and Stephen came out of the same room shortly after her. The MC saw that. Also the DIKs tried to call Quinn and she doesn´t take the calls. Cammy suggest the MC should call her, Quinn doesn´t take his call but later he gets a message from her.
Now let´s see how it looks after episode 8. Becky told Maya that the free tuition is a secret Hot´s code. The meeting between Maya and the Burkes will take part in episode 9. I assume it doesnt go well and Maya will mentions the secret Hots code somehow and gets a privat meeting with Stephen later. Also Sage and Cammy did try to reach out to Mona and she never returned their calls. So who should or at some point succesfully will reach out to Mona?
It may be just me speculating for now, but I think DPC does the setup for something similar in the coming episodes. Well I have the same bad feeling as Josy when it comes to that meeting in episode 9.

One last thought before I am done for now. Am I the only one that has this weird feeling when it comes to Lynettes diary? I have this weird feeling that it goes beyond the day the MC is born. I can´t tell why!

Well that´s enough for now...

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Flashback pregnancy and Bella had a child theorist people.

How about it's a flashback to when and if Bella was pregnant?
Well, we know for sure there was a child involved... :p

But how could Bella become pregnant if she remained a virgin through her marriage, saving herself for the mc? :unsure: :p

Perhaps it was another case of an immaculate conception! :eek: :p

Jokes aside, I'm sure there will have to be a flashback to fill in the blanks of Bella's big secret.

It'll probably drop like a bombshell at the end of an episode (hopefully fucking soon), and then the next episode will likely start with a flashback providing the appropriate detail.

If that whole "call for help" scene in the library amounts to nothing it'll be annoying...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, we know for sure there was a child involved... :p

But how could Bella become pregnant if she remained a virgin through her marriage, saving herself for the mc? :unsure: :p

Perhaps it was another case of an immaculate conception! :eek: :p

Jokes aside, I'm sure there will have to be a flashback to fill in the blanks of Bella's big secret.

It'll probably drop like a bombshell at the end of an episode (hopefully fucking soon), and then the next episode will likely start with a flashback providing the appropriate detail.

If that whole "call for help" scene in the library amounts to nothing it'll be annoying...
Maybe the locked room in Bella's house belong to there son or daughter

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Firstly im playing with cheat mod. I can get all the ending except Bella's.
After Jill seeing mc and Bella game goes back last free roam after that Bella date over again.
Any idea how to prevent or fix it? Thanks
Make sure your mod and game are the same update.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes