TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
It's probably going to intertwine Zoey into the story. She probably is going to play an important part in the story. I'm going to go ahead and say that she will be related to Vinny - she's Vinny's sister, based on the mention by the MC during that flashback that said that Zoey had a brother who used to buy them booze (or something like that) and judging by what we know about Vinny makes me believe that Vinny is the brother that used to buy them booze.
Don't you think that mc would know Vinny? I mean mc was with his sister and if he was the one who was buying alcohol for them, then he must have seen him, not to mention that Zoey would talk about him.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Here's something to think about. What are DIK's hiding in relation to Jacob?:unsure:

PROPOSALS!!!:rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Jacob did something huge in his hell week and they used brothers code or whatever they called it, so they can't talk about it.
Just like when Jacob used it when MC fucked Jade.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
After the image of her on the train, we see images of her at the beach and there the MC says that it's been 6 months since they haven't exchanged a message.

We don't have the complete timing, so we can't exclude her 100% from the pregnancy theory. I strongly think it's not her, but we can't be sure.
Sure we can. MC has been at college maybe 2 weeks or so when he related that story to Bella. By the time of midterms, you're at roughly 2 months into college, so time from that last pic from Zoey would have been ~7 months. We see her on the doorstep at MC's house when Neil answers the door - that body is tight and fit. There's absolutely no way it's her.
Here's something to think about. What are DIK's hiding in relation to Jacob?:unsure:

I assumed the "can't mention it" part relates to Jacob calling the DIK code over MC having banged Jade and recorded it, and therefore they have to award the tiebreaker point to Derek.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021

It´s not a mystery. It´s talking about Dereck or Tremolo fucking a teacher. Jacob tells the DIKs to never tell about it. But if it´s a tie, since it´s the "impossible task", breaks the tie.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Zoey had a friend with a brother who provided the alcohol.

Possibilities.
Josy and Tommy
Maya and Derek
Sage and Tybalt
Ricky and Paulie (One of them became a dad with his high school sweetheart. Maybe Zoey was that high school sweetheart and that's why she left).:unsure:
Or just a friend with a brother. Why the hell everybody in BaDIK must know each other, be each other relatives or ex- of each other? What is BaDIK, the village of the movie "Deliverance"?

Last edited:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
So what do you guys think Interlude will be about? Will it be like a normal episode with less lewd scenes to connect some dots in the story, or will it be like the prologues before the episodes but a longer one?
It has to have playable contents. If it´s just a VN without choices, like a prologue of one of the chapters, but longer, it will be boring. I suppose in that case that will not only be about Zoey. Maybe flashbacks scenes of younger Tremolo and Zoey, and flashbacks of younger Sage, Jill, Bella, Quinn, etc...? It´s supposed that there won´t be lewd content. That would be coherent with the characters being underaged and would add background to the characters, without being a boring "Zoey getting her first tattoo in the beach, Zoey posing naked in the beach for Fuckfacebook, Zoey being fucked by a hippy in the beach...

Reactions: ffsage

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Don't you think that mc would know Vinny? I mean mc was with his sister and if he was the one who was buying alcohol for them, then he must have seen him, not to mention that Zoey would talk about him.
well yeah, but
  1. MC never seen Vinny with the DIKs so he could think it's another guy with the same name
  2. MC is so terrible with names that it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't know the name of Zoey's brother

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Because it's written in the flashback that Zoey has a girlfriend with a brother who provided the alcohol.:geek:
Zoey had a girlfriend? I didn´t saw that. It think she had a friend with an older brother that provided the alcohol.

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
Or just a friend of a brother. Why the hell everybody in BaDIK must know each other, be each other relatives or ex- of each other? What is BaDIK, the village of the movie "Deliverance"?
because every throwaway detail must lead back to jill being fuckface's mirror-universe twin

• Haha
Reactions: J.A.L.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
pregnancy assumptions:

Zoey? no, because if she's pregnant by MC that would be a problem that Mc couldn't wash his hands of, and if she's pregnant by someone else how on earth would she be palatable to MC? an ex coming back pregnant?

Bella? would make sense, but she just had her (useless) flashback, unlikely to have another one in the next chapter

Lynette? would be the most painless solution but it would seem strange to me that an image from Lynette's diary would be given in the middle of the narration as a preview.

an LI? impossible because the scene happens anyway.

that it is a secondary girl is the most likely hypothesis, and that Mc is not the father I would say for sure. so I would bet on a girl with whom MC has not had sex and is not expected to do so, Ashley would be too dramatic for Derek, Daniele and Wendy in my opinion have already faced and overcome this danger. I would say either Arieth or Sally

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Zoey had a girlfriend? I didn´t saw that. It think she had a friend with an older brother that provided the alcohol.
English is stupid in this respect. In German, there is a clear separation of "Freundin" and "Freund". With automatic translation, Friend comes out with both. Is sometimes a guessing game.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
haven't played since Season 3 came out :/ does anybody have a walkthrough link/file?
Wow, are you coming from the future? :alien:

There's a link to the official guide in the OP (Extras)

I would not recommend following the guide in your first playthrough, just play like you feel it and save often.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes