J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I really hope DPC will add something "scary" about Bella, that gaze of her specially during lewd scenes, that kinda of gaze she has, like she look right through you have only three kind of people, heavy drug addicts, if you seen one you know what I mean, 2nd is a sociopaths with no emotions and feelings, and the third one, rarest of the three: assassins. I really hope Bella's case is latter two.
Disagree. It´s the eye of the tiger. She´s a goddess of sex that has not had real sex in three years. When she looks Tremolo she has the hungry look of an elite athlete that returns to the top competition after a bad injury. She´s thinking "I´m so fucking showing this guy what I´m capable of in bed that he´s going to be hooked up to me forever!"

romero94

Sep 22, 2021
Disagree. It´s the eye of the tiger. She´s a goddess of sex that has not had real sex in three years. When she looks Tremolo she has the hungry look of an elite athlete that returns to the top competition after a bad injury. She´s thinking "I´m so fucking showing this guy what I´m capable of in bed that he´s going to be hooked up to me forever!"
That's what most people think, just remember her gaze during "walk of shame", there's definitely something sinister about her, and I really hope DPC won't waste that potential. Because if it's like you said, that it will be a huge disappointment.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I really hope DPC will add something "scary" about Bella, that gaze of her specially during lewd scenes, that kinda of gaze she has, like she look right through you have only three kind of people, heavy drug addicts, if you seen one you know what I mean, 2nd is a sociopaths with no emotions and feelings, and the third one, rarest of the three: assassins. I really hope Bella's case is latter two.
The second option is also not possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's obvious it's the third option really. She will cut MC's balls off if he fools around when he's on hers or Jill's branch.
He better be on his best behaviour when Zoey shows up.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
View attachment 1546419

Anything more to add to your desk? Maybe something like "score 100 points in the Basketball minigame"? :D
There's the leaf on Sage path :

a.png

Guys... I have a confession. I... like Dawe (no homo). It's too fun to have him around. Whenever he shows up, I can't stop laughing. Can't imagine a single episode without him. Best designed male character IMO.
I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide
Cause you know just what to say, and you know just what to do

And I want to tell you so much, I Dawe you

706821_1592161061559.png

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
4 Kind of people - hot librarians that needs to be satisfied. I love her scary gazes and all but let's not go towards sociopath/assasins stuff and all cuz that's kinda fucked up

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
That's what most people think, just remember her gaze during "walk of shame", there's definitely something sinister about her, and I really hope DPC won't waste that potential. Because if it's like you said, that it will be a huge disappointment.
That´s the gaze of a experienced teacher that knows how to get the students respect her in class. There isn´t more in that.

romero94

Sep 22, 2021
The second option is also not possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's obvious it's the third option really. She will cut MC's balls off if he fools around when he's on hers or Jill's branch.
He better be on his best behaviour when Zoey shows up.
Thats not what I meant, but yaeh you probably right

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
I don't think he doesn't need it, he is just too busy and has his own community now. But he reads the thread for sure, so hello Dr.!!

btw Please get rid of the syringe scene with Tommy and Quinn, 'no coke' but hell yeah heroin wooo.... makes no sense and is too dark. Everybody makes mistakes. I understand it's not that easy, but now's the time to fix small plot holes.

Oh, and please fix the end of the recital scene, after that beautiful scene Jill deserves a standing ovation for one minute straight, not some disjointed fx from the local bar crowd clapping to a bad joke. Don't do it for me, do it for her man, I've been in her place too and the audience reaction is what makes musicians love to play live, that will elevate the scene from 9.9 to 10.

And remember that we love you.
I don´t know if it works like that, but worth a try ;):ROFLMAO:

Hello, dear DPC. Could you do the things that kyrlian says, please? All of them make sense. And also, could you please make DIK Tremolo less aggressive with Quinn at the beginning of the game? Both DIK and CHIK Tremolo helps Sage when she´s been harassed in the cafeteria by her subhuman boyfriend Chad. The same dangerous scumbag that punches his friend Anthony in the belly because the poor guy laughs at one of Tremolo´s jokes. I don´t think that even DIK Tremolo would behave like Chad does with Sage, grabbing Quinn by her arms or her shoulders and pushing her, even if he´s pissed off with her. And he can do that at least in two occasions.

I suppose that CHIK Tremolo would say something like "Quinn, leave Maya alone, please and thank you", and DIK Tremolo would say something like "Quinn, leave Maya alone, you bitch", but physical aggression to a girl makes no sense with the character.

And remember that we love you (NO HOMO) :ROFLMAO:

Let´s see if it works :unsure:

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Well, that's your opinion
She´s an experienced teacher, and she knows how to deal with troubled students without screaming or making a fuss. We see how she handles Derek when she´s his teacher. It´s a fact. It´s supposed that she can handle the DIKs too. For her, they are just students. That doesn´t meant that the "walk of shame" doesn´t affect her. She´s afraid of going to see Tremolo at her room again, she say it to him in a message in the phone.

Last edited:

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
that was one hell of an update wow. I play from the beginning every time and it always feels fresh and new. The story and character development is off the charts.

Now for my personal view on the choices Its a hard choice that we all saw coming as you eventually need to set your focus so for me I did use the mod but when thinking about who I would pick to be in a relationship I choose Jill. For me and the chick choices in me this made sense as Isabella will be happy Jill is happy, Sage can remain a good friend, Maya and Jose can continue their relationship without you. The music set really made me fall for Jill as I am a musician and could not help feel that connection. Anyone else want to share their opinion as I am really interested.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
that was one hell of an update wow. I play from the beginning every time and it always feels fresh and new. The story and character development is off the charts.

Now for my personal view on the choices Its a hard choice that we all saw coming as you eventually need to set your focus so for me I did use the mod but when thinking about who I would pick to be in a relationship I choose Jill. For me and the chick choices in me this made sense as Isabella will be happy Jill is happy, Sage can remain a good friend, Maya and Jose can continue their relationship without you. The music set really made me fall for Jill as I am a musician and could not help feel that connection. Anyone else want to share their opinion as I am really interested.
I'm with you my friend, I also picked Jill path.
I know it's pretty basic choice with her but triangle of love it's not for me, Maya and Jose are pissing me off a lot of times and OTHER path will be better to pick with more updates to come for characters like Quinn etc.
But ending everything with Bella and seeing her alone in house was so fucked, but Jill reaction seeing fuckface with Bella was no better.
Can't wait for what's coming next!

Reactions: Dracodadark

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
I can't stand being a chick in this game. It turns the mc into a giga pussy on the level of jamie. I truly believe neutral is the best path and gives you the most variation and content. It even has sort of a different vibe when you romance jill. Neutral MC/Jill has the classic bad boy/good girl romance that is pretty interesting whereas pure chick mc/jill is boring and dry.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes