felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
An overall consideration of the game after completing my runs:

in the last 2 (the all LIs one and the full side girls one), which are the only two in which I have the minigames active, I chose to replay them from the sixth chapter, both to do a general review and to critically re-engage with the rebuilding game.

in general it was a very pleasant experience, more than I thought, the replayability remains the best quality of BADIK, there is always some moment that you had escaped, some scene that even at the tenth time however "warms your heart", wherever one has the heart ...

but, there is always a but, the minigames are a pain in the ass, even in the DIK run, where I was motivated to collect all the money possible to pay for my vices, at some point the games become a deadly tedium

even the game of reconstruction, which I faced once seriously, and once by instinct, surely I have no desire to replay it a third time.

in addition to these, there are two "game" moments on which I confirm my completely negative opening, Lynette's diary that I overcome standing on the CTRL key, and the second game of D&G in which I have a tradition of jumping into Arieth's arms. to these, mandatory, let's also add Madame... that at least is optional...

great game but with some pretty marked downs
The second option is also not possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's obvious it's the third option really. She will cut MC's balls off if he fools around when he's on hers or Jill's branch.
He better be on his best behaviour when Zoey shows up.
instead, surprisingly, when Bella dumps MC because of Cathe, it's one of the least dramatic moments of the game, a completely cerebral breakup without any emotional jolt, neither from Bella nor from MC

Reactions: DarkKiller

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
that was one hell of an update wow. I play from the beginning every time and it always feels fresh and new. The story and character development is off the charts.

Now for my personal view on the choices Its a hard choice that we all saw coming as you eventually need to set your focus so for me I did use the mod but when thinking about who I would pick to be in a relationship I choose Jill. For me and the chick choices in me this made sense as Isabella will be happy Jill is happy, Sage can remain a good friend, Maya and Jose can continue their relationship without you. The music set really made me fall for Jill as I am a musician and could not help feel that connection. Anyone else want to share their opinion as I am really interested.
I'm a sucker for "it's just sex nothing more, it's not like I love you or anything". So yeah, the converstation below was my reward:
HatingSage.png

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Does having to choose one of them mean the game is almost over?
I've heard that we are in halfway now soo no.
And only because you choose one of the girls means not that much, you can always cheat or something fucked up happen to your girl.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
The choice probably just represents end of the casual dating arc. However I'm also beginning to suspect that Maya and Josey probably won't have a solo route.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Basically, choosing the girl means you're no longer being a slut and are ready to try being exclusive. What that also means though is now, you gotta navigate your college and frat life through no longer whoring around and try to remain faithful unless you chose the other route.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I'm also beginning to suspect that Maya and Josey probably won't have a solo route.
Josy seems possible even if you're not in a relationship with her, you can flirt with her multiple times, she admits she still has feelings twice and you can kiss her on the lips in episode 7.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
instead, surprisingly, when Bella dumps MC because of Cathe, it's one of the least dramatic moments of the game, a completely cerebral breakup without any emotional jolt, neither from Bella nor from MC
Yeah, that scene was one of the weakest ones from her route, I've said it here before, it always irked me. Bella's reaction I can understand, although it's a little bit hard to believe she can be that composed when they're that far into their affair. But MC's reaction is also all over the place, I bet DPC hadn't initially planned the fallout from MC's fling with Cathy.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
At this moment she´s not still hooked up to Tremolo. She´s starting to think that he maybe, only maybe, could be something more that a hothead 19 y. o. student that hits on everything with tits, but she´s not convinced at all. When she discovers that he has had sex with Cathy, in a moment in which Cathy is vulnerable, she just confirms that her first impression was right: Tremolo has some good merits, but at the end is a hothead student that only hits on her because she has big tits. So she leaves the "possible romantic interest mode" and adopts again the "teacher mode": she´s cerebral with him trying to teach him that fucking women around can be a dangerous thing for him. And Tremolo just accept the situation, because at that point, in fact, he´s hitting on her just because he´s a hothead 19 y.o. student that hits on everything with tits.

I think it´s a brilliant scene, actually.

Sep 9, 2021
There's the leaf on Sage path :

View attachment 1546517

I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted and my arms are open wide
Cause you know just what to say, and you know just what to do

And I want to tell you so much, I Dawe you

View attachment 1546525
That jock was like . . . OOOH MY NIG.. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Now you could say the same about Bella...
I always knew you like wars :LOL:
Well Riona's stalker was pretty much like that, except he was mostly harmless, and I haven't seen anyone lamenting that plot "twist"... :unsure:
There might be a chance that Rio could have be stalked by two guys right one that got caught and one from viney camp.

Now you could say the same about Bella...
I always knew you like wars :LOL:
I can't stand being a chick in this game. It turns the mc into a giga pussy on the level of jamie. I truly believe neutral is the best path and gives you the most variation and content. It even has sort of a different vibe when you romance jill. Neutral MC/Jill has the classic bad boy/good girl romance that is pretty interesting whereas pure chick mc/jill is boring and dry.
brilliant DEDUCTION (y)
Basically, choosing the girl means you're no longer being a slut and are ready to try being exclusive. What that also means though is now, you gotta navigate your college and frat life through no longer whoring around and try to remain faithful unless you chose the other route.
Play the game again and chose not to fuck any one you will not be on anyone route and not whore you self out . Or you can chose other like quinn and just be with her but your comment shows your understanding of the game. :rolleyes::cautious::FacePalm: No one forcing you to fuck around on other path or any path.

I've heard that we are in halfway now soo no.
And only because you choose one of the girls means not that much, you can always cheat or something fucked up happen to your girl.
Well jade is always there .

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

I personally took it as her reverting to full blown Ice Queen. She was coming out of her shell a little with the MC and this jolted her back to what she was at the start of the game. Cold, distant... pragmatic.

Obviously that is just my take. The game doesn't go out of its way to prove she's reverted (she's the same afterwards regardless of that betrayal) so it just as easily could be lazy writing but if we're being generous it could have been deliberate.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I personally took it as her reverting to full blown Ice Queen. She was coming out of her shell a little with the MC and this jolted her back to what she was at the start of the game. Cold, distant... pragmatic.

Obviously that is just my take. The game doesn't go out of its way to prove she's reverted (she's the same afterwards regardless of that betrayal) so it just as easily could be lazy writing but if we're being generous it could have been deliberate.
That scene was probably DPC trying to be like George R. R. Martin once again, not realizing that pulling the same stuff over and over again is getting stale and predictable. I knew something weird was coming as soon as Cathy took off her panties before the blowjob (the logic is so hard to find in that scene, that even the gods of theorycrafting Warscared and dalli_x didn't even comment it).

The difference is that George R. R. Martin's shocking scenes are hinted in foresight, like if you look into the details of the story, you might see it ahead of time. DPC's shocking stuff (especially in AL), are super out-of-nowhere, like he just does it even if it doesn't make sense and he's going to be like, oh I wanted to have that emotional effect (and get offended when people diss him for the execution of the swerve). Like he has to realize not everything in the story has to be a swerve (what is this supposed to be? Late 1999 WCW?) and some stories are better told straight up.

Like Shakespeare wrote a lot of shocking stuff and he didn't pull a swerve every chapter, and what do you know - the guy ends up being the most well-known author in history. Plus he was kind of obsessed with killing off characters (for example, like only 2 people survive in Hamlet).

P.S: Do you know what else has like a lot of death in it? The Bible. Like EVERYONE dies in that thing. Like Death dies in the Bible. Idk, if DPC would go that far, but I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to outdo the Bible.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes