mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Ok does anyone else miss swyper? I don’t know I thought it added a comedic element lol
I miss the lack of text conversations generally. Swyper seemed like a natural progression with dialogue trees but it was abandoned.

I wanna see it even if it’s optional, like most texts in game are, but DPC could add so much more character development or at least flesh out these relationships a bit without rendering a bunch of images to go with it.

I dunno, even if it’s just fluff like asking how days have been or what classes they have that day. Anything that makes it seem like the MC is forming a relationship. Theres some pretty effective messages so far like Jill’s “I miss you” during Tybalt’s presentation or Sage at the end of this episode with her “I hate you”.

Gimme more of that and less of each sex scene having 22 positions and zero dialogue.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I miss the lack of text conversations generally. Swyper seemed like a natural progression with dialogue trees but it was abandoned.

I wanna see it even if it’s optional, like most texts in game are, but DPC could add so much more character development or at least flesh out these relationships a bit without rendering a bunch of images to go with it.

I dunno, even if it’s just fluff like asking how days have been or what classes they have that day. Anything that makes it seem like the MC is forming a relationship. Theres some pretty effective messages so far like Jill’s “I miss you” during Tybalt’s presentation or Sage at the end of this episode with her “I hate you”.

Gimme more of that and less of each sex scene having 22 positions and zero dialogue.
I kinda enjoyed the Sage text in Ep8, mostly because it recalled the fantastic Sage text in Ep5 ("Don't use logic when I'm angry") but then DPC had already fucked that up by implying that Sage's burst of anger were some deep psychological flaw in Ep6.

reckless12

Mar 23, 2019
You can change on the new mc phone by going into "settings" then changing his name. on the old phone, if I am not wrong is under "pets name"
I did that but after a while it goes back to the old nickname. I thought u could change it by using the console or changing a renpy file.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
That is why most of games are of a boy who lives with his mother/stepmom/landllady or whatever and fucks her, his sisters and his friends. That shit is annoying as fuck. I don't want to fuck my family over and over again.
you clearly are not a CK player.. i love to fuck over my family again again and again... all that sweet inheritance money lands and soldiers yum yum yum

Martin probably can´t set a feet in the street without having two thousand people telling him why the hell he had to kill Oberyn Martell, Nedd Stark of whatever, and over all, why he´s not writing the last two damn books instead of eating nachos and whacking off all damn day :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

On the other hand, the kind of attachment for a character in an erotic VN is different. DPC killed the virtual girlfriend of a lot of people.
like the fat fuck has not killed many hysterical cunts husband in Nedd stark, many fat feminist lovers in Oberyn Martell or some Leah´s boyfriends when he wiped off Jon Snow (oh shit spoilers ignore i just stated this last part!)

and he used to visit many forums me and a few friends hounded him out of them calling him fat fuck where is book 5? he then released book 5 and went missing now all that is left its his blog and a newsletter once every 3 months give or take! fuck that shit was like... over 10 years ago! the fat fuck is really taking his time!

I don't think he doesn't need it, he is just too busy and has his own community now. But he reads the thread for sure, so hello Dr.!!

btw Please get rid of the syringe scene with Tommy and Quinn, 'no coke' but hell yeah heroin wooo.... makes no sense and is too dark. Everybody makes mistakes. I understand it's not that easy, but now's the time to fix small plot holes.

Oh, and please fix the end of the recital scene, after that beautiful scene Jill deserves a standing ovation for one minute straight, not some disjointed fx from the local bar crowd clapping to a bad joke. Don't do it for me, do it for her man, I've been in her place too and the audience reaction is what makes musicians love to play live, that will elevate the scene from 9.9 to 10.

And remember that we love you.
that shit is morphine not heroin! my only question is why would anyone want to fuck under the effect of morphine? perhaps there was a mix and everyone took their favorite poison!

Well Riona's stalker was pretty much like that, except he was mostly harmless, and I haven't seen anyone lamenting that plot "twist"... :unsure:
you mean Vinnie inside man who was so stupid he failed to get into the DIK`s and now as to stalk Rhyona ?

Needs more aliens but 11/10 would read it again

Bella can be a little crazy without being a killer psychopath, in fact the vast majority of people with mental health issues are really good people, caring and kind.
thats because they are projecting how they would like to be treated...

Now that's a really long phone.
must be the new model multi functions it works as a phone and as a dildo/vibrator i mean it already vibrates you just have to give it the proper shape!
Surely it won't take 3 months to create 1 hr game right?
even the most prolific devs on this site can on average deliver 5 minutes gameplay per month!

DPC can deliver far more because he as 8 machines that are like 5 times better then the average amateur so... yes 1 hour gameplay for 3 months work seems legit! depending on the paths and if you use the skip option the alternate versions go something along the line of 2/3`s of the original gameplay so depending on how many paths you have open and if you are replaying the game for diferent routes...
Does the presence of Quinn with Sage, Isabella, Jill, M&J in the banner means something? Has she been promoted to "official Li", or something? Or that banner with 6 girls has been used before?
She did made a big step towards the MC and is very popular. If DPC is smart he will listen to his fanbase and make her a LI also.
Probably the main LI from the "others" section. Imho she allready should be. "HOT" chick with allready a good story behind her so would be a good choice.
Quinn as been marked to be the tragic LI without being a LI since killing LI is what got DPC in deep shit with this comunity to begin with!
So now he creates a LI in all but status so if the story demands it he can have her suffer by being killed raped jailed or something!
The same applies to Rhyona! in my AL gametrough i hated Leah for killing Meghan because that Hurt Melissa so we can expect reflex pain on whatever the story brings!

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's would add some "spice" to already spicy relationship.
but her being a ghost wouldn't?
No, it would just add some ectoplasm...

I kinda enjoyed the Sage text in Ep8, mostly because it recalled the fantastic Sage text in Ep5 ("Don't use logic when I'm angry") but then DPC had already fucked that up by implying that Sage's burst of anger were some deep psychological flaw in Ep6.
Yeah, it's a bit disappointing that she's pigeonholed into having "anger issues". To me she comes across as a very human person. Most of her outbursts are funny, like when she shits it when he she finds out his mom is dead. And her reaction to finding she's being cheated on, Chad fucking deserves it.

So I didn't mind that she finds it hard to discuss her emotions, that's ok, but to me she's always seemed appropriately expressive:
  • She teared up when the mc told her about his mom and dad and his birthday,
  • She got angry when she got dumped by Chad,
  • She was sincere when she talked to Maya about helping her,
  • She get's frustrated when she's struggling with the G chord (she has no issues with the major D though)
  • She laughs with the mc all the time; and
  • She's horney... most of the time. :sneaky:
Basically she's like the characters from the Wizard of Oz; she already has all those emotions, she doesn't need to find them.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think I'm closer to solving the pregnancy test. It will be Ashley and/or Camila. Have a look at the screenshot. We see Ashley and Camila. Both are wearing clothes that resemble maternity clothes. Next to Ashley sits Ant Man, already beating his hands over his head. If I interpret Derek's gesture, maybe he is also hoping to be the father. In EP7 Derek was also a happy guy.:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0002.png

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No, it would just add some ectoplasm...

Yeah, it's a bit disappointing that she's pigeonholed into having "anger issues". To me she comes across as a very human person. Most of her outbursts are funny, like when she shits it when he she finds out his mom is dead. And her reaction to finding she's being cheated on, Chad fucking deserves it.

So I didn't mind that she finds it hard to discuss her emotions, that's ok, but to me she's always seemed appropriately expressive:
  • She teared up when the mc told her about his dad and his birthday,
  • She got angry when she got dumped by Chad,
  • She was sincere when she talked to Maya about helping her,
  • She laughs with the mc all the time; and
  • She's horney... most of the time. :sneaky:
Basically she's like the characters from the Wizard of Oz; she already has all those emotions, she doesn't need to find them.
See this is what I mean when I say DPC is a bad writer.

Imagine this scenario. MC enjoys Sage's little burst of temper. In fact he enjoys it so much that he starts playing a little game with her, the way couples do, where he triggers her just to get a kick from her reaction. This is all fine and good, spice to the relationship, but like so many games with couples one time it goes wrong, just a little too far. An argument starts, anger rises on both sides, things are said, things that just can't be unsaid, can't be apologized away, feelings are hurt. Now you have a situation where two people in a relationship, two people who care a great deal about one another, have a gulf between them. A gulf that they just can't seem to bridge.

That would be a much more interesting couples crisis than the usual stuff that we see from DPC. He had all of the elements lined up for this, he just couldn't see them.

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
See this is what I mean when I say DPC is a bad writer.

Imagine this scenario. MC enjoys Sage's little burst of temper. In fact he enjoys it so much that he starts playing a little game with her, the way couples do, where he triggers her just to get a kick from her reaction. This is all fine and good, spice to the relationship, but like so many games with couples one time it goes wrong, just a little too far. An argument starts, anger rises on both sides, things are said, things that just can't be unsaid, can't be apologized away, feelings are hurt. Now you have a situation where two people in a relationship, two people who care a great deal about one another, have a gulf between them. A gulf that they just can't seem to bridge.

That would be a much more interesting couples crisis than the usual stuff that we see from DPC. He had all of the elements lined up for this, he just couldn't see them.
Nah, that shit would trigger most married men! :eek:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Nah, that shit would trigger most married men! :eek:
No, because then you just write a way to bridge the gulf. It's got everything that's needed for a great story, and great romance. It just requires a writer, which DPC is not.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes