hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
So they're just strangers who prepare food together for their group of friends?
They could be together and they may not be together. I am just pointing out it specially does not mention those two character are an actual couple.

I have prepped food with friends for our group of friends.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yea, Sage is her only friend I would say.
But then.. I doubt it will be fight between them at all, it would be end for Quinn character
I don't know if it will be avoidable, maybe if Quinn has a happy ending there will be a chance to mitigate it, otherwise it will be tears and blood.

Sage betrayed by her "daughter" who along with her father made her sorority a brothel.... that's a lot to digest

Reactions: dalli_x

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I don't know if it will be avoidable, maybe if Quinn has a happy ending there will be a chance to mitigate it, otherwise it will be tears and blood.

Sage betrayed by her "daughter" who along with her father made her sorority a brothel.... that's a lot to digest
I mean we didn't get Quinn moment yet, her solo story in bigger amount so who knows what will happen to her.
I personally want happy ending for her, not jail or even death.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I mean we didn't get Quinn moment yet, her solo story in bigger amount so who knows what will happen to her.
Well apparently I'll find out. I chose "others" at the end of the episode and Quinn is starting to take to my "Broccoli".

• Haha
Reactions: TajaRrR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hope so but I honestly don't believe it, I don't see how he can get away with it. to date, and we're halfway through the game, and there's really nothing to be seen of this path to redemption. She lets herself go a little more with MC, but with the other characters she's exactly the same.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I don't know if anyone mentioned it before me, but it's pretty dumb to pester Mona at a mansion party when the whole family and, moreover, successful graduates of college are hanging out nearby. I can't even imagine what Burke was thinking when he could be caught at any second (considering that MС and Derek were hanging around all the rooms of the mansion). This leads me to think
1) Burke is so stupid to try to fuck Mona when his wife, Sage and his partners are in the next room, to whom he licks the ass
2) He didn't want to fuck, but just patted the her ass, but Mona was so unpleasant that she ran away.
3) It was not Burke who molested her, but one of his partners
I would like to get a clear explanation. Because while the case "Burke molested Mona and wanted to fuck her" sounds incredibly stupid.

Reactions: ename144 and Tadpol

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I hope so but I honestly don't believe it, I don't see how he can get away with it. to date, and we're halfway through the game, and there's really nothing to be seen of this path to redemption. She lets herself go a little more with MC, but with the other characters she's exactly the same.
Only 4 more years and we'll find out!

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know if anyone mentioned it before me, but it's pretty dumb to pester Mona at a mansion party when the whole family and, moreover, successful graduates of college are hanging out nearby. I can't even imagine what Burke was thinking when he could be caught at any second (considering that MС and Derek were hanging around all the rooms of the mansion). This leads me to think
1) Burke is so stupid to try to fuck Mona when his wife, Sage and his partners are in the next room, to whom he licks the ass
2) He didn't want to fuck, but just patted the her ass, but Mona was so unpleasant that she ran away.
3) It was not Burke who molested her, but one of his partners
I would like to get a clear explanation. Because while the case "Burke molested Mona and wanted to fuck her" sounds incredibly stupid.
BADIK is not a thriller

Is Burke dumber than Bella staying over at the DIKs? Or MC and Sage/Josy making love in the garden in front of everyone (Hots and Jocks)?

jamwor88

Aug 24, 2020
why can‘t I go find sarah after winning the drinking game at the diks party? I also accepted quinns offer but it still says „requires offer“

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
BADIK is not a thriller

Is Burke dumber than Bella staying over at the DIKs? Or MC and Sage/Josy making love in the garden in front of everyone (Hots and Jocks)?
Sex between students is not the same as sex between a teacher and a student. Even Jade rents a motel to have sex with Tremolo, while Burke just sticks to Mona in the middle of a party. Although I agree Bella's act was stupid, but I attribute it to the fact that Bella just hasn't had sex for a long time and her brain just turned off.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
BADIK is not a thriller

Has it struck you that DPC has dropped a lot of potential bombs into the Sage path?

The Restaurant

Affair with Jade

Affair with Quinn

Even punching Tybalt

Then think about how easy it is to get on the Sage path, it starts to feel like DPC is setting the player up for a fall.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't wish Quinn dead either. But a prison sentence is more than appropriate. Even if I would consider prostitution legal (It is legal in Germany), she would still have been dealing drugs. That is definitely illegal.:rolleyes:
Quinn and MC will become Bonnie and Clyde! They will become the head of a criminal organization, and Josie, Maya and others will become important dishes of Quinn and Tremolo's restaurant!

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Sex between students is not the same as sex between a teacher and a student. Even Jade rents a motel to have sex with Tremolo, while Burke just sticks to Mona in the middle of a party. Although I agree Bella's act was stupid, but I attribute it to the fact that Bella just hasn't had sex for a long time and her brain just turned off.
I fucked Jade in the Janitor's room inside the college building, and kissed her outside the classroom lol. She even gave me a handjob while in class. We can't talk about bella and compare her with Jade. Jade has done a lot worse :D.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the problem is not that they are two students...
it's that with Maya and Josy they're trying to keep the story hidden and doing it in front of all the members of two fraternities is nonsense

in the same way Sage is not looking for publicity, so much so that she tries to minimize it when caught by Quinn and Riona

but I'll tell you more, in case MC is in relationship with both Josy and Sage that choice would be a brutal suicide.

but the point is that BADIK is not a thriller, the characters don't do what it would be normal to do, but what is needed (and here we could open an endless list of examples)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Has it struck you that DPC has dropped a lot of potential bombs into the Sage path?

The Restaurant

Affair with Jade

Affair with Quinn

Even punching Tybalt

Then think about how easy it is to get on the Sage path, it starts to feel like DPC is setting the player up for a fall.
absolutely

Sage is by far the LI with the most drama.

her situation is undoubtedly the most dramatic, and the fact that she is almost unaware of it makes the situation even worse.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes