J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
No. Your pov as a player is "your love story with Sage" but the point of view of the developer is not, you don't write that, you write the story of Tremolo who meets a girl (or a lot) and you need to plan the story with that in mind. A story that spans 16 chapters. A Dik player will be rejected by M&J but still have 12 chapters to go.

This limits your choices and what happens to the main story, for example the story needs you to be at least friends with M&J so you can't say "fuck the throuple". Why? Because some plot points in the main story (after that choice) involve Maya and Josy, you spend time with M&J in a lot of places, parties, class, the library, etc. Then you go with Maya, Josy and Sage and find the photo. You will spend more time if you are in a relationship (that's the optional branch and the optional content) but the main story requires that you keep M&J as friends, adding the option 'I don't want to be friends' would require to rewrite and rerender 50% of the game and that's impossible because we will have lots of choices like that and that 50% extra soon is 100% extra and then 200% and your game is a mess and development will end in 2074.

So, what happens at the Burke's has to follow the same rule because if has to affect all players. There will be players who fucked Jade and players who didn't and so on and so on for every choice related to the Burkes (the restaurant, Tybalt, Sage, Jade, etc), and you can't develop at this point several different main storys according to what you did before. You can only do that in the final chapters, then the sum of choices will give you your ending.

But these choices can affect the branches (Romance with Sage, Jade, etc). Maybe Jade will divorce, maybe not, Maybe Sage will want a threesome with her mother, maybe she will kick Tremolo's balls but what happens cannot change the main story in a fundamental way because is the same for all players, and some of them have avoided Sage, Jade, are only friends with Maya and havent been mean to Tybalt.
Very well explained. That's why some situations, dialogues and scenes don´t have a lot of sense into the game, like pieces of a puzzle hammered into place. Sage has to be best friend of Tremolo, even if Tremolo never teaches her playing guitar or agrees in being her "fuck buddy". Tremolo has to be best friend of M&J even if they hurt his heart. Things like those. I would rather a less ambitious and more rounded story. Less characters and branches. One main mystery: Tremolo´s mom and her relationship with the Royce's. And one main source of danger and problems: Quinn´s ring of prostitution and drugs. That´s more than enough for a game like this one. I would prune M&J branch completely.

Reactions: DavDR and kyrlian

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
This is certainly an interesting theory, but unfortunately game design does not work that way.
There were certain problems with the economy in the game. The player was earning too much and there was nowhere to spend the money. And there was a certain limit on the amount of money in the purse. The player could find money in Maya's room, in mini-games. And the player could spend money mainly by buying girls in a restaurant. If the choice of restaurant really affects the path so much, then there is no sense in mini-games and motivation to earn money in them.
yeah the main situation here: Once you chose Sage on episode 8. you automatically break up with Jade. It won't even give you a decision to remain having an affair with Jade. So in my point of view, MC is covered. He didn't know Jade was Sage's mother. Once he took his relationship with Sage seriously, more than a fuck buddy, he break up with Jade. And it is not like he was fucking Jade knowing she was Sage's adoptive mother. So he wasn't doing nothing wrong other than having fun. Lets remember that Tremolo is single andSage was in a relationship while fucking Tremolo. And her father is also a cheater. Burke has been trying to have a date with Isabella as well. Better, He has been trying that for a while now and they already have history. My mc, never did anything bad against Tybalt. SO honestly. If Sage decides to end up the relationship with my MC because of things he did before they start dating. I don't even care lol. I will just date someone else. My mc, so far, on her path, didnt do anything wrong towards her.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
She will be angry and that will affect their relationship, but like i said, it will not break their relationship.
My last post. That's a paraphrase of a line texted by Sage in the game. I used it to point out that you are trying to use reason and logic to predict how Sage will react in an irrational situation.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
yeah the main situation here: Once you chose Sage on episode 8. you automatically break up with Jade. It won't even give you a decision to remain having an affair with Jade. So in my point of view, MC is covered. He didn't know Jade was Sage's mother. Once he took his relationship with Sage seriously, more than a fuck buddy, he break up with Jade. And it is not like he was fucking Jade knowing she was Sage's adoptive mother. So he wasn't doing nothing wrong other than having fun. Lets remember that Tremolo is single and Jade was in a relationship while fucking Tremolo. And her father is also a cheater. He was trying to have a date with Isabella as well. Better, He has been trying that for a while now and they already have history. My mc, never did anything bad against Tybalt. SO honestly. If Sage decides to end up the relationship with my MC because of things he did before they start dating. I don't even care lol. I will just date someone else. My mc, so far, on her path, didnt do anything wrong towards her.
You break up with Jade regardless if you chose Sage or not, because if you chose one of the LI, MC decides to be a loyal boyfriend and not fool around with other women anymore.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
yeah the main situation here: Once you chose Sage on episode 8. you automatically break up with Jade. It won't even give you a decision to remain having an affair with Jade. So in my point of view, MC is covered. He didn't know Jade was Sage's mother. Once he took his relationship with Sage seriously, more than a fuck buddy, he break up with Jade. And it is not like he was fucking Jade knowing she was Sage's adoptive mother. So he wasn't doing nothing wrong other than having fun. Lets remember that Tremolo is single andSage was in a relationship while fucking Tremolo. And her father is also a cheater. He was trying to have a date with Isabella as well. Better, He has been trying that for a while now and they already have history. My mc, never did anything bad against Tybalt. SO honestly. If Sage decides to end up the relationship with my MC because of things he did before they start dating. I don't even care lol. I will just date someone else. My mc, so far, on her path, didnt do anything wrong towards her.
Yes because when you break up with someone it's like the relationship never happened and there can be no fallout from it.:rolleyes:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
You break up with Jade regardless if you chose Sage or not, because if you chose one of the LI, MC decides to be a loyal boyfriend and not fool around with other women anymore.
Except if you choose others. my main paths are Sage and Quinn. So on Quinn Path (Others) I can remain having an affair with Jade. So I am good.
I also have all other paths gameplay, Bella, Jill, Maya and Josy, etc. but these are only to unlock all scenes.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Yes because when you break up with someone it's like the relationship never happened and there can be no fallout from it.:rolleyes:
Bro I already explained. I didn't say it can't have a fall out. What I am saying is, my mc is covered with all situations that were mentioned by other players. WHat I said is, even despite my MC not doing anything wrong, if she decides to break up with him I wont care. If DPC don't try to make my MC commit suicide for losing Sage, I will just date someone else. Or the girls from Pink Rose, or Zoey lol. I will be ok, knowing I didnt do anything wrong and I won't change anything to have sage back. I won't go back on my gameplay and decide not to date Jade because of her. Her loss.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Bro I already explained. I didn't say it can't have a fall out. What I am saying is, my mc is covered with all situations that were mentioned by other players. WHat I said is, even despite my MC not doing anything wrong, if she decides to break up with him I wont care. If DPC don't try to make my MC commit suicide for losing Sage, I will just date someone else. Or the girls from Pink Rose, or Zoey lol. I will be ok, knowing I didnt do anything wrong and I won't change anything to have sage back. I won't go back on my gameplay and decide not to date Jade because of her. Her loss.
Dude, who cares. We were discussing the story.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
You guys are talking like if women (or men, for that matter) were rational beings. Try to reason with an angry woman about it wasn´t your fault that you hurt her feelings, and then, tell me. If Tremolo fucks Jade, he will no longer be at Sage´s eyes the sexy guy with a magic cock , but the asshole that her mom is cheating her dad with. And would be incredible if she reacts in a different way.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
You guys are talking like if women (or men, for that matter) were rational beings. Try to reason with an angry woman about it wasn´t your fault that you hurt her feelings, and then, tell me. If Tremolo fucks Jade, he will no longer be at Sage´s eyes the sexy guy with a magic cock , but the asshole that her mom is cheating her dad with. And would be incredible if she reacts in a different way.
Well, her father too cheated on his wife multiple times, so clearly Sage's family is the most dysfunctional family in existence and she probably knows that too.

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
Well, her father too cheated on his wife multiple times, so clearly Sage's family is the most dysfunctional family in existence and she probably knows that too.
Yeah... with Sage´s sisters of the sorority... Don´t you see that makes things even worst for her? :FacePalm:
Poor Sage is going to be in the middle of a shitstorm: her sisters at the HOTs, her best friend Quinn, her mom, her dad, Tremolo in certain routes... everybody that is important for her is going to fail her, and you are asking for rationality in her reaction?... Have you seen Jill´s face when she sees her friend (no even her boyfriend) Tremolo fucking Bella? It´s going to be 100 times worst.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah... with Sage´s sisters of the sorority... Don´t you see that makes things even worst for her? :FacePalm:
Poor Sage is going to be in the middle of a shitstorm: her sisters at the HOTs, her best friend Quinn, her mom, her dad, Tremolo in certain routes... everybody that is important for her is going to fail her, and you are asking for rationality in her reaction?... Have you seen Jill´s face when she sees her friend (no even her boyfriend) Tremolo fucking Bella? It´s going to be 100 times worst.
All the girls deal with problems more or less, i'd say the biggest problem is the HOT sorority and all it's members because Quinn will sell them one by one for drugs if she will not be stopped.

Jan 15, 2021
Hm... so I checked the download. 20gb. Dang. But I see a lot of people, seemingly, liking the game. So before I actually go ahead and download 20gb, I'd like to ask what is so good about this game?

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Hm... so I checked the download. 20gb. Dang. But I see a lot of people, seemingly, liking the game. So before I actually go ahead and download 20gb, I'd like to ask what is so good about this game?
It is simply one of the best games here in the forum, at least if you like vanilla content. Just download the compressed version to get a taste of it. This is "only" 4.4 gb and if you like what you see, you can still download the huge uncompressed version.

Maybe take a look at the reviews, there should be enough to find out what people like and dislike about BaDIK.

Last edited:
Reactions: RukiRG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes