sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well... That's another story... But tbh I never run into a bug, except doc traps for anti-cheating:unsure:
I just meant " THEY " call it a " bug " while we know what actually happened... ;) :LOL: REAL " bugz " are there too... you just gotta look for them ( as the reports from it shows I found some of them too on my own :p )

Reactions: RukiRG

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Burke is an asshole, but he´s Sage´s dad. It´s only natural that Sage loves her father, even if he´s and asshole, although I suspect that after his business come to light, the impact is going to be so hard that that love will become in hate. About Jade, I suppose that Sage would be OK with her finding happiness... But not having affairs with students! That´s exactly the same that Burke is doing fucking students. She probably will feel disgusted and nauseated by both of them, and if Tremolo has part in that family affair, only makes sense that she will be disgusted with Tremolo too. Again: no more the trustworthy, sexy guy with a magic cock, but the "manwhore" that fucks with her mother, the same way the "womenwhores" of her friends fuck with her father. She's going to break with the HOT´s (at least with half of them) and she´s going to break with Tremolo.
"Those were my friends, Dad! My sisters! How could you go out and fuck them? Behind not only my back but Mom's! What the fuck, Dad! You're an asshole~!"

"And you, MC... You fucked my Mom. After all we.. I went through with Chad, you turned around and did it to me again? FUCK YOU~!"

Tybalt is just in the corner smiling and not trying at all to hide it, until he realizes all this could make him look bad too.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
"Those were my friends, Dad! My sisters! How could you go out and fuck them? Behind not only my back but Mom's! What the fuck, Dad! You're an asshole~!"

"And you, MC... You fucked my Mom. After all we.. I went through with Chad, you turned around and did it to me again? FUCK YOU~!"

Tybalt is just in the corner smiling and not trying at all to hide it, until he realizes all this could make him look bad too.
Not a problem for my various playthroughs. The only playthrough I have the MC banging Sage, I'm not having him bang anyone else. And in the playthroughs the MC is banging Jade, he's not banging Sage.

Also, the MC didn't know Jade was her mom, and until very recently, Sage was a fuckbuddy, not a GF. So fuck Sage, when she gets mad about it.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Jill thing is a much heavier betrayal then Sage could ever be. Sage cheated on Chad, Chad cheated on Sage, so in essence they commited the same shit MC did, and if you have a love interest with Sage but go through with another char, she will literally say that she understands the situation and that she really does not have hard feelings at all. Jill is basically a virgin who had her first whole lovelife encapsulated into MC, only for it to be absolutely betrayed by her best friend whos basically her older sister, her only confidante and her best friend, fucking MC, the guy whos literally "The one" for Jill. And without Tybalt, shes literally alone, no one is there for her, and that brings people into dark places.

Imagine your best friend, fucking with your love interest, the one who you thought was literally it, the one who you knew you wanted to marry someday and have kids, and live ever after, only for that guy to fuck the only best friend you ever knew, and for them to do it right by your face, and keep in mind, she has no one to "Vent" out to, that would fuck me up.
That happened to me. I was 16. My first gf left me 'because she was Young and didnt want to fall in love bullshit' and the next month she was dating one of my best friends.

I don't know what Jill is going to do but I never talked to them again.

Jafijafi

Oct 8, 2020
guys pls help me, i am in massive dick route, i am in the dorm party in ep 8 and need to find the water balloon, where is it ? i cant find :(

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Burke is an asshole, but he´s Sage´s dad. It´s only natural that Sage loves her father, even if he´s and asshole, [...]
Ehm, wasn't Burke the one who tried to abuse Mona? And considering Sage is adopted... I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Sage was abused and this is why she's so casual about sex. Then again, she obviously loves her parents. Which is kinda weird considering what we know about them and how other characters (mainly Bella) behave towards them. So maybe Sage is a case of Stockholm syndrome? It also would put Tybalt in a different light; DPC obviously wants us to hate Tybalt and makes us laugh when he's miserable. So I fully expect him to make us feel bad and show Tybalt was actually a victim.

ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Do we know the Burkes are RICH? I mean really rich not just well off. I don't think we do. I think it's safe to assume Jill's and Rusty's family have real wealth, but the Burke's we don't know that. They certainly wield a lot of influence at B&R but BIG dough we don't know that.
One more thing, in my opinion, I think it's certain Mona is going to return. That bit of drama is too juicy for DPC to pass up.
I want Mona back. She was one of the best side chicks and definitely I would have made a save just for her like I did for Riona and Lily. Give her back DPC!!

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
"Rio" is super awesome. However in the story she sure could fill the future role as witness for the prosecution. One police interview with her and she would fold and with the right pressure, describe all of the Quinn business plan.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I love all LI's pretty much equally, but damn if that Others path is not going to be fun as hell. Sally, Elena (fingers crossed), Heather, the Pink Rose girls, Quinn, Riona, Camila, Penny, Kylie, Becky, Christie, KRJ, Tara.... and I'm sure I'm missing a lot more.

You can bet that the MC will give his footlong to everyone and probably dying from all the fucking, but it will be worth it.

BabyCarl13

Apr 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
One of the best games there is, great work DPC

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes