Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
So we passed from selfish, to pretend to be good, to helpless.

Thats the "solid point", it changes with every comment.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Maya has been lying to her father for years, countless eyars of fooling around.
She is a liar and a cheat, using boys to ghost her father.
What would you do to your brat who lied to you about being a lez and
resents you now for .. not knowing and never giving a thought,
because she likes to lie and cheat to get by. Tippycal hoe machnations
of entitlet brats scheming and defrauding their parents 4 money.
okay and why she was lying to him? cuz she fucking asshole who doesn't care what she want?
trying to separate maye and josy cuz they are lesbians and not straight like religious saying?
oh yea that not a problem at all! she was lying because that was her only way?
using boys to ghost her father you say. hmm so what? he was controlling freak who was trying to control all aspect of her grown ass adult daughter? she knew that if his father would find out her relationship with josy it would be an end for her college time. using boys is way to avoid all this shit storm.
you say using parent for money right? soo like everyone!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I agree her situation with her father is bad.
But my problem with her is what she herself is doing about it, she went to HOTs for only one reason and when she find out that the rumors are false (shocker) she hit Quinn and basically insulted whole sorority and was pissed (not for long but still) at Josy that she wants to stay there, like what? Just because Maya left, Josy doesn't have to.. That's selfish.

What if Sage won't be able to help her? She will be pissed at her to?
Or if she won't be able to help her because of mc previous action (with Jade for example) will she be pissed at MC to?

She expects help but she herself doesn't do anything to get out of the situation.
Her putting on that HOT uniform at the end of the season, so insulting to the sorority that she shit all over since day 1.

I can see it now, Burke shows the video of MC fucking Jade, and her and Sage start fighting, Tybalt is screaming about hot MC ruined his life by getting with Jill.

And in the mist of all this real shit, real problems, Maya sitting the corner crying about her tuition. And why does nobody care about her problems.

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Her putting on that HOT uniform at the end of the season, so insulting to the sorority that she shit all over since day 1.

I can see it now, Burke shows the video of MC fucking Jade, and her and Sage start fighting, Tybalt is screaming about hot MC ruined his life by getting with Jill.

And in the mist of all this real shit, real problems, Maya sitting the corner crying about her tuition. And why does nobody care about her problems.
Exactly! :KEK:
I can see it to, how she would only see herself and her own problems.
But we are wrong like always :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: godkingxerxes

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
DPC says he/she will be trying some different things for the interlude. I hope we get narration from Zoey.

I always loved narrators in hentai VN's, the first person narration in the X-Change games is great and really erotic:

"As both men pumped into me, a loud ringing erupted in my ears as waves of pleasure washed over me.

'Oh God, I'm cumming!'

Inside my uterus, a hot flow of semen."

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I think her personal development is good considering she is an introvert. I just remember the Cluck tag that Maya initiated, if only unintentionally. "Fuck you Dawe." She even apologizes right after. But she did take a step forward. In EP8, the progress of all the LI's is actually easy to see. :unsure:

Well, except for Quinn. She's making progress interpersonally, but she's regressing in terms of her drug dealing, through no fault of her own. It's Lily's fault, who somehow isn't at fault because she's just looking for a cheaper drug supplier and finds it in Quinn. The real problem is caused by Vinny, who sells the drugs to the Pink Rose Girls at too high a price. But Vinny is not going to stand idly by while Quinn serves his customers. So we can assume that DPC will stage a new drama with Quinn and Lily at this point. :unsure:

Compare my objective paragraph about Quinn, Lily and Vinny with your posts about Maya.:rolleyes:
Quinn, Lily and Vinnie all have progressive and interesting stories going forward. Maya doesn't.

I am looking forward to the inevitable confrontation between Quinn and Vinnie. Going to be awesome.

Reactions: kyrlian

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Of course to claim that Maya is helpless couse she doesnt fix her problems, needs that there is actually a solution on Maya hands. Otherwise is pointless.
Now first forget what you know about college education. In my country for example is totally free, so the whole problem is nonsense. In Badik world things doesnt work like in your country. In Badik world a coca-cola cost the same than Camila's ass.
So what we know about paying education?. We don't know about a single student who pays their education, the only exception are thoose who became prostitutes.
So, either you completely make out an obvious solution for Maya, in orther to make her inactivity absurd, even if that's means to unnecesary make the plot senseless....

Or you don't know a solution... just like Maya...

Or you claim Maya should prostitute herself, and you hate her because she doesn't become a prostitute. She should be out of the game and the college couse she doesn't want to be a prostitute:

Congratulations guys, you got:

The Burke golden award:

screenshot0245.png

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How is she awkword? Are boys not swoonig over her?
She likes to crush hearts and get both guys and girls hot for her, a real hoe.
In the shade of being so popular, her gold digging goes on unnoticed.
The perks of changing partners so often.
She is for a long time a sorority girl, part of a dozen fantastic looking girls
the boy frats use for sex and drugs and happy times.
How is she different or feeling any social pressure is beyond MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You do not need to change a thing .. she is so used to bang josy behind her father back
then bang MC in his face that you can pull this whole franchise off no problem.
Of course to claim that Maya is helpless couse she doesnt fix her problems, needs that there is actually a solution on Maya hands. Otherwise is pointless.
Now first forget what you know about college education. In my country for example is totally free, so the whole problem is nonsense. In Badik world things doesnt work like in your country. In Badik world a coca-cola cost the same than Camila's ass.
So what we know about paying education. We son't know about a single student who pays their education, the only exception are thoose who became prostitutes.
So, either you completely make out an obvious solution for Maya,so her inactivity is absurd, even if that's means to unnecesary make the plot senseless....

Or you claim Maya should prostitute herself, and you hate her because she doesn't become a prostitute. She should be out of the game and the college couse she doesn't want to be a prostitute:

The Burke golden award:

View attachment 1562546

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
I dont think Maya is 'pretending to be good'. Her priority is to escape her father and she will do what she has to for that. In other aspects she has better morals than Quinn for sure (who has none), so maybe you mistake that for pretending to be good.
What kind of morals has Maya? she betrays her values joining 'a bunch of sluts'(her words) to get money from the HOTs and gets angry when there is none because she believes she is entitled to the free tuition and that was the sole purpose of pledging, yeah she doesn't even stay for free acommodation (that may help her) and doesn't mind to say byebye to the other HOTs, who are kind to her without even knowing her because you know she is the damsel in distress.

She gets angry at least twice with poor Josy who is helping her, she lies, asks for honesty while being dishonest and plays the victim when needed to get what she wants, nothing is ever her fault neither she does something to solve her problems, she just waits for others to solve them. She is not like her brother who is willing to help and work.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
So what we know about paying education?. We don't know about a single student who pays their education, the only exception are thoose who became prostitutes.
So, either you completely make out an obvious solution for Maya, in orther to make her inactivity absurd, even if that's means to unnecesary make the plot senseless....

Or you don't know a solution... just like Maya...

The Burke golden award:

View attachment 1562546
thank you, thank you, thank you!

to win this prestigious award as been a long life dream of mine ever since i heard of it like 5 minutes ago!

i would like to thank my father,
and ofc my mother,
and ofc MR. Johnson the bartender
who helped my father get my mother drunk!

because seriously it could not have been love
or else they would have not divorced
and me spending my life broken, between 2 homes!

but on serious note Heycock she could get a job waiting tables or working as a gym receptionist!
that she does not even consider it makes her a weak minded character prone to be abused by exploiters

just thank DPC that there is no corruption path from the MC and the Burke and Quinn one´s are not credible or else she would be perfect to go down on Burke literally!

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
but on serious note @Heycock she could get a job waiting tables or working as a gym receptionist!
that she does not even consider it makes her a weak minded character prone to be abused by exploiters
Yeah, you totally deserve the award.
On a serious note. You asume that she can afford to pay two college tuition (thats what she needs) with a minimum wage job.
Again in my country you can do it couse you would need 0 dollars. In Chile for example is completely imposible. In Badik world... what makes you think thats a posibility?
The only thing you achieve by doing so is to ruin Maya as a character and to make the entire plot absurd. Not a single one of the characters Maya talk with even suggest that posibility. Sage, Josy, even the MC are so dumb they can't think an obvious solution for themselfs and sugest to her friend. So you ruin the entire plot.... for what?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Josy did it ... what a huge disrespect to leave her in a dead end job with that molesting boss son while going off on daddy money ... then having the gaull to string her along.

She is a gold digger. She has nothing to do with her so called tuition.
All she does is fkk around and pretend to be a sorority hoe,
yeah, like any cheer leader, even the series shows them as the hoes they are.

So instead of being a hoe on her own dough,
she hoes around on her fmily money.

Ever heard o student loans?
They exist.
Yeah, you totally deserve the award.
On a serious note. You asume that she can afford to pay two college tuition (thats what she needs) with a minimum wage job.
Again in my country you can do it couse you would need 0 dollars. In Chile for example is completely imposible. In Badik world... what makes you think thats a posibility?
The only thing you achieve by doing so is to ruin Maya as a character and to make the entire plot absurd. Not a single one of the characters Maya talk with even suggest that posibility. Sage, Josy, even the MC are so dumb they can't think an obvious solution for themselfs and sugest to her friend. So you ruin the entire plot.... for what?

Reactions: Johnyboie

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Josy did it ... what a huge disrespect to leave her in a dead end job with that molesting boss son while going off on daddy money ... then having the gaull to string her along.
No she didn't. She had a job but is her father who pays her college. Just like the MC also had a job but he also took a loan.

She is a gold digger. She has nothing to do with her so called tuition.
Well, then she really sucks as gold digging. I mean the MC... come on girl.

Ever heard o student loans?
Yeah, but she already got one. Now she needs a loan to both pay her loan and her college, and no bank in the world will give that loan.

Reactions: PreachyLocust

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She never chose anyone .. she fkks all of them .. with the promise of dough for tuition,
she could be burke hoe day in and day out. Maybe he will just buy her the diploma after
1 year of fkking non stop. What a gorgeous dedicated hoe!
The guts of that girl!!!!! She dare to choose her own sexual partners!!!!

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
as I implied previously, trying to explain something to you is rocket science.
so I'll just leave you with a quote of one of your posts to someone else.
cheers bud
This Fiery redhead can explain things to J.A.L.
Screenshot 2021-12-11 161825.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MrD812

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
she fkks all of them .. with the promise of dough for tuition,
Yeah, bro, we are kinda playing different games here... In the game i am playing Maya fucks not "all" just two, and she does it for free, and one of them is also poor, and she knows it. So, i dont know bro...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes