dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I agree her situation with her father is bad.
But my problem with her is what she herself is doing about it, she went to HOTs for only one reason and when she find out that the rumors are false (shocker) she hit Quinn and basically insulted whole sorority and was pissed (not for long but still) at Josy that she wants to stay there, like what? Just because Maya left, Josy doesn't have to.. That's selfish.

What if Sage won't be able to help her? She will be pissed at her to?
Or if she won't be able to help her because of mc previous action (with Jade for example) will she be pissed at MC to?

She expects help but she herself doesn't do anything to get out of the situation.
Maya saw tuition as her way out. In EP8, Maya tells Josy that she was wrong to put all her eggs in one basket.

The slap in the face to Quinn was justified in that Quinn didn't rule out the rumor to Maya. She is the vice president of HOT's, so she has some credibility status.

Yes, she offended all the sisters because none had the decency to tell her the truth, and they played her to some degree. Even the HOT sisters later see it that way. Sarah and Ashley apologize to Maya personally and on behalf of most of the other sisters. Only one doesn't. Why, really? Does Quinn know she did something wrong and doesn't want to admit it, perhaps out of false pride. Maya and Josy's list was very different from the others.

At the end of EP4, Josy says she would love to have the college experience of a sorority, but Maya is a higher priority for her. At the end of EP6, Maya learns that the college tuition was a lie (a rumor). Logically, she is emotionally upset about this. An hour later (EP7), Josy lets Maya know that she doesn't mind living at the HOTs. But Maya is staying there, too. It's not a big deal to her. But if you look at Maya's emotional state an hour ago at the HOTs, her reaction is humanly understandable, because at this point she's not able to really think rationally. Also, Josy blames herself for saying that. Before I write the word selfishness again, it's worth re-reading the beginning of this paragraph.

Maya tells Sage beforehand that she won't be disappointed if it doesn't work out; on the contrary, she thanks Sage for trying to help her.

What do you want her to do? Work? What job would a young girl with no degree and no work experience get? Would the pay be enough for food, shelter, and tuition? Please remain objective. Maya does not have many options to get out of this situation without help. Now again I read the arguments that Camila is doing it and Mona is at least trying. She can sell drugs too. Lol. Do you guys want Maya to become a concurent for Quinn?:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She has all the help ... Josy is like a puppy on a string addicted to her, giving up on her own life for a gold digger who thinks everyone of her friends should help defraud her father.
Yeah, her dad is a douche, but she likes to lie to him all the time.
Then again, she never cut Josy loose, while MC has to give up on his own dreams also ...
for a skank who should have one only goal - study like mad, get a scholarship and
geta job on campus ... like those gifted kids do.
Instead she goes fkking around 4 easy money .. really tuition oriented, no joke!
Maya saw tuition as her way out. In EP8, Maya tells Josy that she was wrong to put all her eggs in one basket.

The slap in the face to Quinn was justified in that Quinn didn't rule out the rumor to Maya. She is the vice president of HOT's, so she has some credibility status.

Yes, she offended all the sisters because none had the decency to tell her the truth, and they played her to some degree. Even the HOT sisters later see it that way. Sarah and Ashley apologize to Maya personally and on behalf of most of the other sisters. Only one doesn't. Why, really? Does Quinn know she did something wrong and doesn't want to admit it, perhaps out of false pride. Maya and Josy's list was very different from the others.

At the end of EP4, Josy says she would love to have the college experience of a sorority, but Maya is a higher priority for her. At the end of EP6, Maya learns that the college tuition was a lie (a rumor). Logically, she is emotionally upset about this. An hour later (EP7), Josy lets Maya know that she doesn't mind living at the HOTs. But Maya is staying there, too. It's not a big deal to her. But if you look at Maya's emotional state an hour ago at the HOTs, her reaction is humanly understandable, because at this point she's not able to really think rationally. Also, Josy blames herself for saying that. Before I write the word selfishness again, it's worth re-reading the beginning of this paragraph.

Maya tells Sage beforehand that she won't be disappointed if it doesn't work out; on the contrary, she thanks Sage for trying to help her.

What do you want her to do? Work? What job would a young girl with no degree and no work experience get? Would the pay be enough for food, shelter, and tuition? Please remain objective. Maya does not have many options to get out of this situation without help. Now again I read the arguments that Camila is doing it and Mona is at least trying. She can sell drugs too. Lol. Do you guys want Maya to become a concurent for Quinn?:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Oh yes, Maya also sucks, she is one of the most boring characters. But this is my opinion. ;)
You know she is from Ukraine right

Perfect, detailed, polite explanation. 0 people in this thread understood it. They are going to read it, and they are going to ignore it. They are not going to answer it couse they can't. Yet they are going to ignore it like it never happened. One year later you will find the same people making the same claims without ever considering it what you just said.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
She never chose anyone .. she fkks all of them .. with the promise of dough for tuition,
she could be burke hoe day in and day out. Maybe he will just buy her the diploma after
1 year of fkking non stop. What a gorgeous dedicated hoe!
you sure you're talking about Maya? ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Way outta what? the gulag? She is in the free for all fkk campus.
She fkks the people se likes, she lies for the money, she thinks everything
she is entitled to, even when her folks do not wanna let her fkk around instead of studying.
All she does is fkk around, go be the popular sororyty skank eye candy - piece of meat
for the rich and the connected ... real wonderful way to get a marvelous tuition.

Yeah .. a lot of harvard idiots buy their tuition with daddy cash, just like that creep with his watermellon ... she just has to be single and she can get a degree .. such a hard choice, no?

Josy could have been happy with MC, but Maya had to string her along
because .. reasons ... why not. Get all of your frined defrauding your old man.
Such a wonderful tuition time ... what a wonderful life lesson - be a con girl to get a diploma.
You know she is from Ukraine right

Perfect, detailed, polite explanation. 0 people in this thread understood it. They are going to read it, and they are going to ignore it. They are not going to answer it couse they can't. Yet they are going to ignore it like it never happened. One year later you will find the same people making the same claims without ever considering it what you just said.
We can just love her for her cheer leader easy going way and enjoy our time with her.

Reactions: drooopy

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
We can just love her for her cheer leader easy going way and enjoy our time with her.
Canto, i wanna be honest with you. I love you. I totally and absolutely adore you.
Your points are so ridicoulus that if you keep talking sheet about Maya like that you will eventually make everyone to defend her. It's so much more pleasing to argue with you than with a guy wich claims are as ridicoulus and agresive as yours but who at least has the talent to sense the social mood.
Oh... if everybodt where like you... what wounderfull would be to live...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Hmm soo we are arguing if Maya is selfish?

well here is my opinion.

Well we know that his father is an asshole. this tuition is kind of escape for her from her father. she need to finish college and get a degree or something to finally get away from him. if she fail, if she won't be able to finish college she have to return to her dickhead father and this is the last thing she want. Yea it's kind of annoying how she always talking and 'bitching' about that, but yea she has her reasons. And hell! All of us have some selfishness!
That's the whole thing though. Who said Maya must go to college to escape her Father?

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Her putting on that HOT uniform at the end of the season, so insulting to the sorority that she shit all over since day 1.
That's fucking insulting to Josy too. Maya gets angry with Josy because Josy stays with the HOTs, later Maya refuses to rejoin them when Quinn asks her because it's more important to her the hate for Quinn that being with her girlfriend and all the other girls, that is fucking stupid, can't you make some minimal effort to be with your girlfriend?

Then when Sage asks her she puts on the uniform. Yeah, that is good for Sage but... what about Maya and Josy?

How would you feel if you're trying to to do something and your gf refuses and fights you again and again and later does it becase some random guy she barely knows (also 'the president of the sluts', again her words) asks her to do it.

Can't wait for that Josy solo route, I'm dying to see what Josy has to say.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yea and this is not politics forum, it's avn forum, Big difference.
And still who would care to do this? It's just waste of time on stupid thing.
Again, you'd be shocked. Fanboys and haters are the same everywhere. And trolls always make time for that sort of thing.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Maya is crap, end of the story. Boring tasteless 0 personality b*tch. Some side characters, hell not even side girls, are more interesting than her.

Other topic: I get the feeling that Lily feels more for the MC than she wants to admit. Not in a Quinn way, kindergarten bickering, but a lot deeper and maybe more dangerous. (on DIK path she wasn't exactly happy that MC did the her colleagues, that is evident) The matching clothing part was even a bit scary. But I really like her, she has a very well built personality, maybe one of the most interesting characters even though just a side girl so far. Would be nice if she gets possessive and goes on a rampage a'la AL.

And this game needs a lot more Sally content. Ever since I have seen her without glasses, she rose very high in rank, for me at least.

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
1 hour and a half and noone finded a decent and legal solution for Maya's problems.

Solutions proposed:
-Become a prostitute.
-Find a magical job wich pays two college tuition to employees with no degree or experience.
-Sell drugs.
-Fuck Burke.
-Leave college.

And i want to add mine:

-Print money. Although i dont want to upset orthodox economists.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Other topic: I get the feeling that Lily feels more for the MC than she wants to admit. Not in a Quinn way, kindergarten bickering, but a lot deeper and maybe more dangerous. (on DIK path she wasn't exactly happy that MC did the her colleagues, that is evident)
it would be funny if she's a stalker, lily has proven herself to be very manipulative & she's a stripper(strippers do tend to have psychotic personalities)

Aug 17, 2020
1 hour and a half and noone finded a decent and legal solution for Maya's problems.

Solutions proposed:
-Become a prostitute.
-Find a magical job wich pays two college tuition to employees with no degree or experience.
-Sell drugs.
-Fuck Burke.
-Leave college.

And i want to add mine:

-Print money. Although i dont want to upset orthodox economists.
Rob the bank?

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Heycock

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
it would be funny if she's a stalker, lily has proven herself to be very manipulative & she's a stripper(strippers do tend to have psychotic personalities)
Not exactly stalker, but the psychotically infatuated type. But yeah, those can be stalkers as well.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Rob the bank?
That's a good one.
Now imagine what they would say if she actually does any of thoose things.

-Become a prostitute.
Whore
-Find a magical job.
DPC is such a bad writer (and is Maya fault)
-Sell drugs.
Criminal
-Fuck Burke.
Whore
-Leave college.
Looser
-Print money.
Responsable for the current economic crisis.
-Rob the bank
Criminal

• Haha
Reactions: Ostap Bender
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes