Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod (WIP) update:

Merry Christmas folks.

Note 9: I've tightened everything up and have the Swyper portion left to code. Not much of a fan of working this much today but I can see a finish line that maybe let's me get an Early Access edition out and make a mod post with all the information populated today. Of course that's subject to change due to frequent visitors but that's something I welcome during the holidays. Here's a few teaser pics of the tightened free roam exit warnings for what it's worth. It does the same for any missing magazines, vault codes, Brawler renders, etc. The warnings don't stop you from being able to exit free roam, they are just informational tools. They are enabled if the ChoiceGuide is enabled in the SanchoOptions. If CG is disabled then there are no warning notifications so the choice is yours to make on the fly, anytime you wish. I'm going to get back to it before it becomes adult beverage time 'round here. Again, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

I'll keep y'all posted as always. Again, for now, the mod's update journal post can be found here. Happy Holidays!

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
As a reward for your efforts to bring Maya back into the debate :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , I give you the solution.

Actually, Maya gives it herself at the beginning of the seventh chapter: talk about the (clearly anomalous) loan to someone who understands the matter, not necessarily a lawyer as she thinks, but someone who knows about loans, student loans and guarantees.

Maya opts out because she's afraid of how much it will cost, but she doesn't have to sue Monsanto, she doesn't have to go to a fancy lawyer, in the real world she could have just asked the school counselor (why not Jade?) who would have referred her, or some gay and lesbian civil rights association (by emailing them).

99% this will be the solution that will come out in its own time (unfortunately I fear very long) from Burke or whoever.
Thnks Felice, for making my life easy. I was having so much fun. And you ruined it, you party pooper...

As i said, every solution at the end of the day needs reality. But this is not reality, its a fictional world and the builder is DPC. Again, here a coca-cola its worth the same as Camila ass.

But let's see your solutions.

-Talk with a lawyer. You asume that's a posibility, that she can pay it, even if she gives the reasons why she didn't.

-Some gay and lesbian civil rights association. Oh there is such thing in Badik?

Now, let's say that any of your solution has sense. Answer me this: why everyone would put the blame of DPC wrting "mistakes" on Maya? Why people who clearly needs you to find a solution are angry with Maya for not finding a solution?
Will we call the MC, dumb, bad friend, manipulative piece of sheet couse he was unable to tell Maya that Quinn tuition was actually prostitution? Would we call Sage dumb for not saying to Maya, "why dont you find you a lawyer?" instead of "I dont want to talk to my father to ask money but i am going to do it for youjust couse you are pretty and have nice tits". And so on... couse there is a lot of flaws on the writing...

And tell me... you really think Maya haters, hate her couse she didnt pay the lawyer? Look at my eyes and tell me you believe that.

actually the vast majority of those retards got so specialized that they are mistaking the leefs for the forest and keep forgetting that adding more leafs without sun light water and good old elbow grease aka as productivity adding more leafs will smoother the forest, will only devaluate their value!

but again its probably politics to steal the money from the people and "manage" public debts when inflation finally catches fire public debts will no longer be a problem same for the people who have debts who will be basically written off by inflation... for those who can keep solvency for the rest the extremely poor for the middle class and for those without assets welcome to slavery!

ofc the people will not take it lying down shit is brewing on the horizon but what do retards care they think on 4 year cycles not 20 years cycles. it won´t be pretty. fucking monetarists keep feeding each other so much bullshit that they believe their own bullshit, forgeting that currency is not real money, they are mistaking value for whats printed on leafs...
I knew you will enjoy the oportunity. You are welcome.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Warscared

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
She tells you at the end of episode 6, that her father took out the loan and she co-signed it, followed by saying can't take out another loan.
I don't remember the exact conversation. If it's worded exactly how you said it....
When you think about it, how can someone with 0 credit co-sign for a loan? Why does the father need a co-signer? Is the father's credit shit? He does not need a co-signer if his credit isn't shit. No normal bank would let a teenager with no job and 0 credit co-sign a loan.

If Maya is the primary......
The money would go directly to her. A co-signer is just a "guarantee" in case the primary doesn't pay. The bank will take the money from her father is she refuses to pay.

The whole story line is dumb and illogical.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Chill, bruh, surely Quinn is a unpleasant one, for many; :HideThePain: but what a horrible, inhuman fantasy it is to allow/have her killed by DPC, either drowned or burned alive. :Kappa:though I applaud your bravery to speak up.
Rio is so cute, and precious, and slutty? we need to free protect her.
Yeah, let Quinn fuck up her own business. I'm only care to keep Rio and Cammy away from that evil bitch and put queen Lilly in her place like the real and better crime genius. I have a other playthrough just ready for that.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
And again, an active misdirection.(y)

"The later part is not true, she just incorrectly believes it to be."

Does he perhaps think we don't notice?:whistle:

He did not understand.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Explain how what I said was wrong, let's break it down so simple can understand.

Her father took out a loan. True.

She co-signed it. True.

She believes she's responsible to pay back the first loan. Only if her father is unable to pay it back will it fall into her.

She believes she can't get her own loan. False.

A conversation with any financial advisor at her school would solve this problem.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
As a reward for your efforts to bring Maya back into the debate
And btw, i dont deserve to take the credit for that. I went out of this thread 9 days ago. They were talking about Maya. I came back after 9 days they were still talking about Maya. You guys spent 9 days hating a 19 years old fictional girl. I mean...

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I don't remember the exact conversation. If it's worded exactly how you said it....
When you think about it, how can someone with 0 credit co-sign for a loan? Is the father's credit shit? He does not need a co-signer if his credit isn't shit. No normal bank would let a teenager with no job and 0 credit co-sign a loan.

If Maya is the primary......
The money would go directly to her. A co-signer is just a "guarantee" in case the primary doesn't pay. The bank will take the money from her father is she refuses to pay.

The whole story line is dumb and illogical.
Yes. It's why I feel this whole thing will be solved by Burke saying that's not how loans work and since Burke is an asshole probably take a shot at his wife and tell Maya if she took real classes instead of useless classes she'd know this.

Maya's dad is just fucking with her, he deserves a punch from the MC, Tybalt style.

Reactions: Heycock

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Explain how what I said was wrong, let's break it down so simple can understand.

Her father took out a loan. True.

She co-signed it. True.

She believes she's responsible to pay back the first loan. Only if her father is unable to pay it back will it fall into her.

She believes she can't get her own loan. False.

A conversation with any financial advisor at her school would solve this problem.
It's not worth it man.. It's like I said at the beginning when I started conversations with him, he will only see his side and that everything he says is true and we are wrong, basically talking with teenager.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Yes. It's why I feel this whole thing will be solved by Burke saying that's not how loans work and since Burke is an asshole probably take a shot at his wife and tell Maya if she took real classes instead of useless classes she'd know this.

Maya's dad is just fucking with her, he deserves a punch from the MC, Tybalt style.
Your dad is duping you!

I hope it ends soon because this is the worst and dumbest storyline in the game. Even Arieth is smart enough to figure this shit out.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It's not worth it man.. It's like I said at the beginning when I started conversations with him, he will only see his side and that everything he says is true and we are wrong, basically talking with teenager.
True, even look at the post I quoted below. Can't win a debate so hopes to inflict physical violence on another use. Just a pathetic display.

Its this ironic? Couse if not I am going to cry.
She cannot take out a loan of her own because she co-signed as guarantor for the first loan. Not only would she be unlikely to get another loan (which is speculation, considering it's a game), but there would also be a risk that the father would stop repaying the first loan and Maya would thus be called upon to co-sign for repayment. This would be the ultimate financial bankruptcy for Maya's life if she had to pay off two large loans. Theoretically.
If he stopped repaying the loan, the bank would take his house and his car and his business and everything from him before trying to get money that doesn't exist.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
If he stopped repaying the loan, the bank would take his house and his car and his business and everything from him before trying to get money that doesn't exist.
Ok, but you think that Maya's dad is wrong here?
Are you going to prove me that you are way smarter than the average internet user and that i was wrong in being angry and i should actually be more respectfull and kind with people on the internet?.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thnks Felice, for making my life easy. I was having so much fun. And you ruined it, you party pooper...

As i said, every solution at the end of the day needs reality. But this is not reality, its a fictional world and the builder is DPC. Again, here a coca-cola its worth the same as Camila ass.

But let's see your solutions.

-Talk with a lawyer. You asume that's a posibility, that she can pay it, even if she gives the reasons why she didn't.

-Some gay and lesbian civil rights association. Oh there is such thing in Badik?

Now, let's say that any of your solution has sense. Answer me this: why everyone would put the blame of DPC wrting "mistakes" on Maya? Why people who clearly needs you to find a solution are angry with Maya for not finding a solution?
Will we call the MC, dumb, bad friend, manipulative piece of sheet couse he was unable to tell Maya that Quinn tuition was actually prostitution? Would we call Sage dumb for not saying to Maya, "why dont you find you a lawyer?" instead of "I dont want to talk to my father to ask money but i am going to do it for youjust couse you are pretty and have nice tits". And so on... couse there is a lot of flaws on the writing...

And tell me... you really think Maya haters, hate her couse she didnt pay the lawyer? Look at my eyes and tell me you believe that.
DPC has written Maya in such a way that it is very easy to hate her.
DPC dotted the narrative with elements that put her in a bad light, just to give an example the request to Mc to be 100% sincere, when then she wouldn't be for a long time to come. all these "attentions" on a character destined to give the first big rejection to so many players (let's say a third as an estimate?) is difficult to generate positive feedback.

it's Maya who says she should have talked to a lawyer, until proven otherwise I have to assume that BADIK's world is "similar" to the real one, I didn't see any leprechauns or unicorns
in my opinion the lawyer is an excessive measure, the first step is to establish that the loan is a cheat or in any case attackable, for that much less is needed, a school counselor (I repeat the name of Jade who surely would have taken Maya's problem to heart), an economics graduate etc..

Then we agree that the reason why Maya doesn't do it is because she had to drag the issue for more than half of BADIK, and I think even more. but in the end she will hardly make a big impression, when we will most likely find out that she had to split the second time from Josy, putting again the relationship at risk, for not having read the small written clauses at the bottom of the paper she signed and not having talked about it with someone competent.

And btw, i dont deserve to take the credit for that. I went out of this thread 9 days ago. They were talking about Maya. I came back after 9 days they were still talking about Maya. You guys spent 9 days hating a 19 years old fictional girl. I mean...
:unsure:
count the negative comments about Maya in the 10 pages preceding your call to arms and count the ones afterwards

I see a correlation here...;)

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
That's the whole thing though. Who said Maya must go to college to escape her Father?
Yes nothing prevents Maya from sending her father to fuck off, to drop out of college, and to lead her life in complete independence.

For that she would have to give up college, and in addition still be in debt (if I understood correctly). So this is the thing to do as a last resort.

I don't find it shocking that after 3 or 4 months of college, and a failure in her search for a solution, she is not yet at the point of choosing a radical solution.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Ok, but you think that Maya's dad is wrong here?
Are you going to prove me that you are way smarter than the average internet user and that i was wrong in being angry and i should actually be more respectfull and kind with people on the internet?.
I believe I just stated the asshole needs a punch to the face. Which I plan to deliver in episode 10.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes