TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
True, even look at the post I quoted below. Can't win a debate so hopes to inflict physical violence on another use. Just a pathetic display.
Yea I saw that, in general, I have noticed that they try to avoid some of our points that are uncomfortable for them and forget about them as quickly as possible, but yea.. We are wrong... :KEK:

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
This is also a statement that is far from any fact. For Maya, the lessons with Jade are not useless, considering what her career aspiration is, which is written in the game. I can't think of it exactly right now, but it was something in the social field.

But this is just a fact that a true Maya hater must ignore, because otherwise he will not be believed.

Except that there is a co-signer for the loan.:unsure:
Having discussed this storyline at length with my fiancée (who is a lawyer, by the way), Patrick has a lot more to lose in this situation than Maya does. He's the co-signer in the contract, which means that he's legally bound to make the payments if Maya is unable to.

Basically she says that Patrick doesn't have the option of backing out of the contract, no matter what the reason is. The only way he stops being a co-signer is if Maya meets certain conditions and requirements and is eligible for lower interest rate loan, which she personally has to apply to and sign that she doesn't want Patrick to be a co-signer anymore.

Also, if Patrick just stops making payments and Maya is unable to make them, then the bank has legal rights to seize Patrick's house, business, car or whatever until it meets the agreed upon loan plus interest.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I somewhat agree. I don't think she's going to go batshit Leah-level crazy, though. It's more like she's looking for ways to fuck up Quinn's business, whether that's because she's Vinny's rat or wishes to take over. One thing is clear for me - she can't be trusted. She's a hottie though :sneaky:

Ok, I laughed at that way harder than I should have :KEK:
Nah, I don't think she's Vinnie's rat, I mean, she just fucked him up with a lot of money by changing to Quinn...Wouldn't make sense. Ok, it seems stupid Tommy(God I hate this retarded jerk) buys now from Vinnie, but still. I think she has or is developing a genuine deep interest in the MC. I am saying, because it doesn't really matter if one is CHIK or DIK, in both playthroughs, I could get all her scenes, which means she likes the MC as he is no matter if CHIK or DIK. Because of his core personality. Oh, and one thing more: she has the most meaningful conversation in the game, it really shows she is everything but superficial. A very good contrast would be that shallow slut Becky, who is on the intellectual level a junior high cheerleader.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I believe I just stated the asshole needs a punch to the face. Which I plan to deliver in episode 10.
Good call on Sage father, i thought you were wrong.

DPC has written Maya in such a way that it is very easy to hate her.
Yeah, that's quite clear. I mean you need to find a specific passage that noone remember to "kind of" justify a claim in the middle of a conversation. Kind of, couse needs some speculation. A claim that change it 3 times from: selfish to pretending to be good to helpless. That's "easy".

DPC dotted the narrative with elements that put her in a bad light, just to give an example the request to Mc to be 100% sincere, when then she wouldn't be for a long time to come. all these "attentions" on a character destined to give the first big rejection to so many players (let's say a third as an estimate?) is difficult to generate positive feedback.
Let's not red herring please. If your claims are strong you should be able to support them without need to change the topic. All of them are wrong but then again, to prove them take a lot of time.

until proven otherwise I have to assume that BADIK's world is "similar" to the real one, I didn't see any leprechauns or unicorns
Well don't. You will see, noone cares about a fucking loan, or about the laws attached to it. We did have this conversation. People don't care with Shakespeare way less with DPC.

Then we agree that the reason why Maya doesn't do it is because she had to drag the issue for more than half of BADIK,
Then we agree is hardly Maya fault...

Then we agree that the reason why Maya doesn't do it is because she had to drag the issue for more than half of BADIK, and I think even more. but in the end she will hardly make a big impression, when we will most likely find out that she had to split the second time from Josy, putting again the relationship at risk, for not having read the small written clauses at the bottom of the paper she signed and not having talked about it with someone competent.
You mean "big impression" for people who hate people who don't have financial brightness, right?. I guess they like to talk about finances in the bed instead of having sex... or at least kiss each other and say nice things.
I am more than impress with her for being sweet, lovely, caring, "magna cum laude", beautifull and funny. It's more than i am thats for sure. But then again it seems i have to asume some people will simple hate thoose who are victims of a crime like fraud. Its ok, some people could also hate other people who are also victims of different crimes like: steal, murdered and so on...
Guess that's the "easy" way to see things.

count the negative comments about Maya in the 10 pages preceding your call to arms and count the ones afterwards
Not so sure. Your first reaction when asked was to say that people wasn't even talking about Maya. And yet everyone sayd the same: "They can't stop talking about Maya".

PD:
So you will not put the blame on the guys who obsesively bring the subject.... but instead of the guy who answer to it once...

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yes. It's why I feel this whole thing will be solved by Burke saying that's not how loans work and since Burke is an asshole probably take a shot at his wife and tell Maya if she took real classes instead of useless classes she'd know this.

But I understand that. However, Patrick is most likely just a poor used car salesman. There is a possibility (not a fact) that Patrick embezzled his daughter's student loan by buying cars with it, which in turn will not bring in the proceeds to pay the debt in full in a foreclosure.

View attachment 1562795 View attachment 1562796
Now read up two lines above what you coloured. Those words belong to Burke. Reading comprehension 101, read the entire paragraph.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It's the other way around in the game. Maya is the co-signer and Patrick is the borrower.:rolleyes:
That's impossible, because Maya has to have a VERY VERY good credit score (something like >600) for the loan to be approved. If she doesn't have the credit score, there are ways if she liens a house, car or whatever (it has to be her property, legally owned by herself).

Either DPC doesn't really know how loans work or this is another ridiculous writing of his just for the sake of drama.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It's the other way around in the game. Maya is the co-signer and Patrick is the borrower.:rolleyes:
student-loan.PNG

That's the "illogical" part of this story. No bank manager with one functioning brain cell would let a teenager with zero credit and no job co-sign a loan.

This storyline needs to be brought be behind the barn.

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 1562820

That's the "illogical" part of this story. No bank manager with one functioning brain cell would let a teenager with zero credit and no job co-sign a loan.

Hadn't thought about that in particular but you're right. Not only that, there was no reason to keep it a secret in the first place other than attempting to create non-existent drama. In fact it would have been more effective if it was revealed earlier, because that nonsensical secretiveness kinda ruined the stakes for me.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
So making a summary of all the crap they say here in a few words they want Maya to become a Quinn

In a person who cannot fall lower in her life than the only thing that awaits her future is death or jail

Well it makes sense because if you know that your favorite girl will die or in jail, you are just looking for a replacement and then another and another and another and so then you will be subtly turning every woman in the game into a Quinn until you get to a point where you just There are men left and you're going to have to either receive or give

DCP gay tag when? I want the MC fuck Chad :oops:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Did you say best main girl in the game? :Kappa:

View attachment 1562850
Bella's alright, if Jill allows it, the MC will give her the dick because she lonely, but only if Jill gives permission.

I agree. let's move to bashing* Jill

*not to be confused with smashing
There will be no bashing of Jill. She's perfect, without flaws, or in other words, flawless, like the diamond ring she'll be wearing in her future.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So making a summary of all the crap they say here in a few words they want Maya to become a Quinn

In a person who cannot fall lower in her life than the only thing that awaits her future is death or jail

Well it makes sense because if you know that your favorite girl will die or in jail, you are just looking for a replacement and then another and another and another and so then you will be subtly turning every woman in the game into a Quinn until you get to a point where you just There are men left and you're going to have to either receive or give

DCP gay tag when? I want the MC fuck Chad :oops:
Hey hey hey, it's Jill's time now.

Any post not about Jill will be marked for off topic ok, it's Christmas and Jill wants us to talk about her now.

Beautiful, perfect, flawless Jill.

• Red Heart
Reactions: notme222

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1562820

The storyline is contrived as fuck and, as you say, needs ending but you’ve made an assumption it’s a bank loan.

Lots of organisations provide student loans, some provide them to parents for their children. There’s entire systems setup for these specific type of loans.

If DPC wants to hand wave all this bizarre loan nonsense he could just have the loan be from like her fathers church or some other organisation that isn’t worried about credit scores or income.

again, stupid fucking story line and I’m 90% sure it’s just bad writing that will be ignored but it isn’t a full blown plot hole quite yet.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes