Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Why i have the feeling this will become in another pointless argument on the internet were two people came and went with the exactly same opinion but with more anger?. Oh right, because people emotions control their rationality and not the oposite. Anyway, lets give you the benefit of the doubt.

Wow. Isn't that the job of the fans? or the writer? I mean you are asking others to solve her problems (just like she does in the game, now I understand why you like her).
Well it wouldnt be me asking other people to fix my problems. As you sayd is the writer job... but since you are kin to prove that Maya is at fault... then there is your job to prove a point. If you cant, well you might be consider to question your statement, thats what reasonable people do. Unreasonable have other tricks.
And you understand this perfectely without needing me to explain it. That's why you inmediately try to find solutions to Maya problem even if its not "your job".

1. Leave college to be herself and be happy with the people she loves. Well to me this a very interesting path and should be an ending choice.
The Burke "solution", bye bye Mona. That would be the oposite to a solution, since the problem is how to get acces to superior education without letting other people to define your sexual partners. If Maya is helpless for not being able to find a solution then: How we will call her for simple giving up? Since the outcome is worst, how that improve our perception of Maya?.

Anyway what we know is that she doesn't want to. She doesn't need to figure out what she wants, couse she already knows it. She can have some doubt about her sexuality, yet at any single point she has expressed doubt about her desire of having a profesional career.

It's a meaningful choice that real people face (your love/your career).
I think people should not loose their chance to get superior education for their sexual preferences. It's what society call discrimination, and i dont mean the crap that some progresives usually complain about. I mean hard discrimination. Also you seem to underestimate the importante than superior education has in life.

2. Fake it a few more years... you know like she has been doing all her life and she was doing at the start of the game. Still doing it with everybody. This is not an option with her father because... why?
It's what she has been doing. Too claim she is helpless (that's how the argument started) couse she does not what she actually is doing.... it simple doesn't have sense.
But.... if you wanna know the reason: couse it's a short term solution... chances are that her game is discovered and she loose that option. Smart people will take advantage of the time a short solution provide to think in a long term solution. And that's what Maya is doing.

because that loan bullshit is a bigger plot hole than the ending of Lost.
Ok... let's say it... But how a character has the blame for a plot hole? For obvious reasons, she is not in control of the writer talent to define a story. So how is she to be blame for another guys desitions?
I will give you an example. I can point out plot holes in every single one of the stories in Badik, and if I insist in ignore the obvious fact that it's a plothole, then every character is dumb. But noone does it and me neither. They are not stupid, it's just a plothole. You see?
Why the MC didn't tell Maya that Quinn tuition is actually prostitution? Is he dumb? No, of course not. DPC needed to avoid a quick resolution. You see?.

On top of that.... its not exactly a plothole, its a way in wich the game dont represent correctely reality. Plotholes are mistakes in the internal consistence of a story... but most of storys don't really care for such details.

Please note I'm quite sure her character path will make her work/take action (Because that's real character growth and not waiting for others to solve your problems).
Maybe.
But for sure you will be surprised on how many of the most famous and respected stories dont even had things like character growth. Even more of them dont make extensive that process to every character.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We do not need tom tom .. MC knows where she lives .. they can release tensions together anytime she feels like it ... MC cannot wait to throbb her world some more.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hmmm, but when thinking bout the Hallow Party. The Dik's tradition. Wouldn't it be fun the Walk of Shame on the DIK Path when all Pinky Gals get out of MC's Room. I would fucking love to see Tommy's Face. He can have Tania but all others belong to the MC. :ROFLMAO:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hmmm, but when thinking bout the Hallow Party. The Dik's tradition. Wouldn't it be fun the Walk of Shame on the DIK Path when all Pinky Gals get out of MC's Room. I would fucking love to see Tommy's Face. He can have Tania but all others belong to the MC. :ROFLMAO:
Just Rose, Sandy, Lily, and old boobs though. Happy to skip Brandi and the Madame ...

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
As long as Brandi is included in this. And the waitress. All strippers but Madame and Tania.

That'll be funny, the walk starts with Tommy having a threesome with Tania and Madame and he's bragging and shit, then Envy, Sandy, Lily, Brandi, Rose and the waitress all walk out of the Library.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm more interested in knowing if Bella will be there for those on her route.
No need to be sad... It's out of her character... would stir shit up if a teacher would be present in that orgy party... and as far as I remember she never attended in any sort of student activity... ( might remember it wrong :unsure: )

If you would be MC or HER would you bring her/attend at that event ?! :unsure::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Not talking about what you WISH would happen... I would be down for that too... but it's never gonna happen :p

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Gamers ... contracts are just that - the agreement between however many parties.
We do not know any of the many many pages or it.
The father can be the primary and can just be there to support his daughter in a contract agreement with the bank. There might not be more to it. She has no assets, he had them.
He might have put the family business as collateral so that is her emotional blackmail:
She quits or does not get along, they lose it all as a family.

We all love Maya, MC loves Maya, she be the nutter than his worm brother literal sister.
She is emotionally blackmailed by her father with the weight of all this guit:
Everything her family has is invested in the loan, she feels that she cannot let it fail.
We are here to be a shoulder to cry on, offer support, release and throbbing love
in order to see her get better in her heartache and find mening in her life
along side MC and his bombshells great friends.
Yup, all of the intellectual heavyweights are coming down on the side of Maya :rolleyes:

But it's always like this. You can lay out the situation as fairly and plainly as possible but the Maya fan's huddle together on the molehill they've chosen to die on and shout out in unison "It isn't so!!!"

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's a costume party, she might come out with a solution
This is go fish ! and it's played in private is it not ? ( not sure when this picture is... but best guess it's from the hangout with Bella )

Comparing this with a " costume party " ( yeah right... the costumes are the main attraction :KEK: ) where there are hundreds of eyes on folks ( yeah the Teacher - Student shit again :LOL: ) ..... you honestly wanna count this as a viable route for the Fuckface/Bella/Both story ??? :p:LOL: Said before it's not about what we wish for but keeping in touch with reality cannot harm from time to time :BootyTime:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Yup, all of the intellectual heavyweights are coming down on the side of Maya :rolleyes:

But it's always like this. You can lay out the situation as fairly and plainly as possible but the Maya fan's huddle together on the molehill they've chosen to die on and shout out in unison "It isn't so!!!"
That's why you need to sit back and let them live in ignorance, if they don't want to follow reason that's on them.

When 8 episodes of drama ends with no change in Maya's character, I guess that's what they want.

I choose to ignore her personally, I mean I just finished a Jill run while in the throuple, and I barely got any Maya content, ignored every text message I could. Hell I didn't even upvote her on Rooster but yet I up voted the Alphas.

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes