felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still don't understand why Maya doesn't just pretend she's heterosexual, lol. As I understood everything, her brother Derek tells all to her father. Maya and MC could make a joint photo of a date, arranged a joint trip to Maya's parents. Meanwhile, Josie would be secretly fucking her. Her father is paranoid, yes, but he would go to her less often knowing that she is dating a heterosexual man. Damn, it can possible to arrange that MC goes to church, and Maya's father can to met with Neil.
She' already doing that. (in some cases I would say very well... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

the whole point of her drama is the freedom to be who she wants to be, not her right to study, which is never in doubt in the story, when Patrick reappears it is Josy who packs her bags, not Maya.

Reactions: ename144

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
She' already doing that. (in some cases I would say very well... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

the whole point of her drama is the freedom to be who she wants to be, not her right to study, which is never in doubt in the story, when Patrick reappears it is Josy who packs her bags, not Maya.
The whole point of her drama is to be incredibly fixated on the idea of being with Josie. Everything she does is just for the sake of being with her. This is the root cause of all her troubles. If Josie hadn't come to college, there would have been no point in her joining HOTs. They would have parted naturally.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The whole point of her drama is to be incredibly fixated on the idea of being with Josie. Everything she does is just for the sake of being with her. This is the root cause of all her troubles. If Josie hadn't come to college, there would have been no point in her joining HOTs. They would have parted naturally.
it's not like that. it's Josy because right now she's in love with Josy, if in the meantime she had fallen in love with someone else the problem would have remained.

Actually Josy has also been little exploited, because Patrick would have just needed to see her in college to understand everything (it's incredible that such a control freak father doesn't know the name of the girl who officially shares the room with his daughter and that he believes the lie of mixed dorms...) and potentially remains a huge danger (but I don't think it will be used)

DPC couldn't use the fake boyfriend trick after the scene at the end of the fourth chapter, forcing a rejected Mc to pretend to be Maya's boyfriend would have unleashed an ice age, and honestly would have been objectively very cruel

Reactions: DavDR

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

She is not doing anything to get her freedom. People are doing it for her. All decision were made by other people, more specifically MC, not even her brother Derek. She could have said - "Fuck it, get the fuck out!" - to Her father since the beginning. Even MC when he found himself to deal with the situation of the Mansion in being a dik, he went to get a job. WHat did Maya do? Is she working to pay for tuition? Ofc Not. Sage was the one who decided to help her this time. Because it has always to be someone trying to help her while she acts like shit. Even when her gf's dad came to make amends with his daughter, she wasn't supportive and wasn't happy for Josy. Again. All boys, all men in the DIK house, worked, got a job, to help with diks mansion. The girls at hot's who wanted to join Quinn's restaurant, did. Everyone is taking care of their own life, even her brother, while she is there crying waiting for others to take care of her problem.

At the end of the day, everything I wrote doesn't matter, because DPC wrote her story this way. So there is no reason for me stress over her situation. But as long as DPC write her like shit, I don't even bother about her. The only things I do for maya are the things I am forced to do because of the game :D

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
She is not doing anything to get her freedom. People are doing it for her. All decision were made by other people, more specifically MC, not even her brother Derek. She could have said - "Fuck it, get the fuck out!" - to Her father since the beginning. Even MC when he found himself to deal with the situation of the Mansion in being a dik, he went to get a job. WHat did Maya do? Is she working to pay for tuition? Ofc Not. Sage was the one who decided to help her this time. Because it has always to be someone trying to help her while she acts like shit. Even when her gf's dad came to make amends with his daughter, she wasn't supportive and wasn't happy for Josy. Again. All boys, all men in the DIK house, worked, got a job, to help with diks mansion. The girls at hot's who wanted to join Quinn's restaurant, did. Everyone is taking care of their own life, even her brother, while she is there crying waiting for others to take care of her problem.

At the end of the day, everything I wrote doesn't matter, because DPC wrote her story this way. So there is no reason for me stress over her situation. But as long as DPC write her like shit, I don't even bother about her. The only things I do for maya are the things I am forced to do because of the game :D
Yes, the fact that Maya doesn't work, but just sits and whines is definitely annoying. She calmly spends the tyrant father's money (even lets MС
steal her money, lol). But I think after she joins the Hots she will have to work. I believe that after joining her character will change.
it's not like that. it's Josy because right now she's in love with Josy, if in the meantime she had fallen in love with someone else the problem would have remained.

Actually Josy has also been little exploited, because Patrick would have just needed to see her in college to understand everything (it's incredible that such a control freak father doesn't know the name of the girl who officially shares the room with his daughter and that he believes the lie of mixed dorms...) and potentially remains a huge danger (but I don't think it will be used)

DPC couldn't use the fake boyfriend trick after the scene at the end of the fourth chapter, forcing a rejected Mc to pretend to be Maya's boyfriend would have unleashed an ice age, and honestly would have been objectively very cruel
She could fall in love with MС. She might not have fallen in love with anyone else at all. She herself said that they were close to parting, but nevertheless wanted to join the HOTs. But yes, on the other hand, free tuition gave her a certain freedom without Josie.

Pasha, her twin brother saw Maya looking at Tremolo he only saw Once in their lifetime.
Same way she looks at Josy and this, is 'Why' Derick was Triping out Hard... much early on.
Even when he was telling Tremolo.
He doesn't even have the words to convey how Rare this is for her.

However, when it comes to 'Their Father'.....
It does not matter how, what, where or when with Maya Because.....
Patrick is a Certified-Religious Zealot.<--- nothing will Fix Patrick but him-self.

Regardless of what ANYONE does or does not.
Insanity, is Patrick's problem, not Maya, anything .... or anyone else.
I am really interested to see the reasons for the total control of a father over his daughter. Maybe his first girlfriend broke up with him for another girl. I can see phantom pains from a mile away.

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

to earn the money by working is too late, but it still wouldn't have been enough

Maya relied completely on free tuition, which is extremely naive, but it was a hasty plan due to the desperation of the moment
for a long time Maya thought that she would not see Josy again and without Josy settling her father's blackmail would be easier
once Josy arrived, Maya took the scratch card (written in pencil by Quinn) and hoped to win the first prize

the point is that if we believe that the loan issue is real (I don't but it's all in the hands of DPC) Maya (even with the help of MC, Josy and all the HOTs) can't objectively do anything but give up college or Josy

instead there are simply 2 things Maya should have done a LONG time ago: stop trusting her father, and try to figure out how to get out of this loan. now trusting Burke is really hard... let's hope for Jade

Reactions: Tadpol

Omicron6

Dec 17, 2021
The only thing missing in this picture is Tybalt getting his ass fucked by Chad and Troy as he peeks in from the window. :Kappa:
You know what I realized just now that the guy outside the Window is Tybalt. Every time, I get the chance to look at this render I keep saying, "Who the heck is this guy? So f*ck*n creepy!"...Clearly, I needed glasses from now on I guess lmao! *facepalm*

Mr. Darke

Jan 17, 2020
I really hope DPC doesn't force us to pretend to be Maya's boyfriend unless we specifically went with the M&J route. That shit is annoying to deal with and ruins the experience of the people who aren't interested in the character. :rolleyes:

For example - I'm not interested at all in Jill. That means I don't want to visit her at the Prep's mansion, play tennis with her or go to a picnic with her (especially leaving a sick redheaded goddess to take care of herself after I promised her I would help her), nor do I want to deal with the retarded blackmail storyline.
I find this is a common problem with most of these games (pretty much every one of them I've played so far). Add to that when the character just flirts no matter what because either dialogue choice results in flirting or when there is no dialogue choice but the MC flirts despite you picking every negative option you could with that chic up until that point, lol.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
You mean the extroverted aggressive one stepping up surprises you? You expected the passive introvert to be the confrontational one?
In that situation she wouldn't need to step up because she was secretly telling the extroverted aggressive one my meaning is Josy likes the dik you. Maya doesn't.

Mr. Darke

Jan 17, 2020
Are there any full sex (not just oral and or hand jobs) scenes that are possible with Bella yet? It's been awhile since I've updated this game and I won't until the MC is able to have sex with her. Yes, I'm aware that she's probably a serial killer known as the Campus Kitchen Knife Killer. I know that having sex with her will likely lead to a game over screen because she kills you shortly after you orgasm. Then Bella puts you under her pool that she suddenly decided to have redone. I don't care. I said it. I don't care! Long as I get what I'm after, she can have what she's after even if its my character's blood on her favorite kitchen knife. Hey! Don't judge me! ...I mean... Okay, judge me. This is a public forum after all. But I'm not ashamed!

• Haha
Reactions: Zieniuuu

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Are there any full sex (not just oral and or hand jobs) scenes that are possible with Bella yet? It's been awhile since I've updated this game and I won't until the MC is able to have sex with her. Yes, I'm aware that she's probably a serial killer known as the Campus Kitchen Knife Killer. I know that having sex with her will likely lead to a game over screen because she kills you shortly after you orgasm. Then Bella puts you under her pool that she suddenly decided to have redone. I don't care. I said it. I don't care! Long as I get what I'm after, she can have what she's after even if its my character's blood on her favorite kitchen knife. Hey! Don't judge me! ...I mean... Okay, judge me. This is a public forum after all. But I'm not ashamed!
If you haven't played the last episode yet, you're in for a surprise. Trust me it's worth it. :sneaky:

Reactions: Mr. Darke

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You know what I realized just now that the guy outside the Window is Tybalt. Every time, I get the chance to look at this render I keep saying, "Who the heck is this guy? So f*ck*n creepy!"...Clearly, I needed glasses from now on I guess lmao! *facepalm*
I guess even though Jill rejected him, we are far from over with dealing with that guy. I guess Chad and Troy really need to step up their game and fuck that ass properly. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
instead there are simply 2 things Maya should have done a LONG time ago: stop trusting her father, and try to figure out how to get out of this loan. now trusting Burke is really hard... let's hope for Jade
Since DPC wrote this the other way around, there's no way Maya gets out of that contract (since she is the co-signer and her dad is the borrower), unless Patrick personally anulls the contract and signs a new one without Maya as the co-signer. The whole thing is so complicated that it doesn't really makes sense. If this was real life, there are a few things that would never happen:

1. Maya really can't be a co-signer for a student loan. For that to happen, banks require a really good credit score so you can co-sign it. I doubt she has the credit score for it, so she has to lien a house, car, business and etc. (it has to be her legally owned property) until it matches the loan size + interest.
2. Patrick as the borrower in this situation is a beyond retardedly written storyline. When you apply for a student loan, you don't personally get the money, but the college recieves it. And even though the borrower is signed as the legal holder of the money, he/she never gets his hands on the funds. Instead the bank sends them to the college and it's entered in the system.
3. Contrary to the popular belief, it is the borrower's responsibility to make monthly payments on the loan. If he is unable to, then the bank holds the co-signer responsible for making payments. If the co-signer is also unable to make them, then the bank has the legal rights to seize whatever the co-signer liened in the contract or owns until it meets the loan criteria. So in this situation, Patrick has to pay the tuition and unless he is unable to, then it is Maya's responsibility for it.

I'm going to give you an example. When my fiancée and I were buying our apartment, we had to apply for a loan (we didn't have the entire amount, so we loaned the remaining part). It's quite a lengthy process honestly and basically they required us to prove that we were going to use the money to buy a property. They made us sign a contract in case we couldn't make payments, we liened the apartment, so if we didn't pay, the bank would seize the apartment, sell it and close up the loan. The contract is rather ridiculously long and it has a lot of interesting points, but we are risking getting out of topic.

Reactions: hakuna-matata

Mr. Darke

Jan 17, 2020
If you haven't played the last episode yet, you're in for a surprise. Trust me it's worth it. :sneaky:
I don't know... The last time someone said to me "you're in for a surprise", I spent the next 3 hours handcuffed to a bed while a woman inside a Minnie Mouse costume- I just don't have a great track record with being surprised. But if you're saying it's time for me to update, maybe I will.

Omicron6

Dec 17, 2021
I guess even though Jill rejected him, we are far from over with dealing with that guy. I guess Chad and Troy really need to step up their game and fuck that ass properly. :Kappa:
Agreed. He is definitely the kind of person who won't take no for an answer and whether you are both in Jill or Sage's Path, he definitely will be a hindrance to both especially if you decided to be a dik in the early episodes. I definitely had to do different saves for that haha! And you know, that is not a bad idea at all. If there is a Lesbian scene, I wouldn't mind a gay scene just to fuck him up, that's another perfect way for a dik path lol! But with that comes with consequences. Will it affect my LI in the future? Highly possible.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Since DPC wrote this the other way around, there's no way Maya gets out of that contract (since she is the co-signer and her dad is the borrower), unless Patrick personally anulls the contract and signs a new one without Maya as the co-signer. The whole thing is so complicated that it doesn't really makes sense. If this was real life, there are a few things that would never happen:

1. Maya really can't be a co-signer for a student loan. For that to happen, banks require a really good credit score so you can co-sign it. I doubt she has the credit score for it, so she has to lien a house, car, business and etc. (it has to be her legally owned property) until it matches the loan size + interest.
2. Patrick as the borrower in this situation is a beyond retardedly written storyline. When you apply for a student loan, you don't personally get the money, but the college recieves it. And even though the borrower is signed as the legal holder of the money, he/she never gets his hands on the funds. Instead the bank sends them to the college and it's entered in the system.
3. Contrary to the popular belief, it is the borrower's responsibility to make monthly payments on the loan. If he is unable to, then the bank holds the co-signer responsible for making payments. If the co-signer is also unable to make them, then the bank has the legal rights to seize whatever the co-signer liened in the contract or owns until it meets the loan criteria. So in this situation, Patrick has to pay the tuition and unless he is unable to, then it is Maya's responsibility for it.

I'm going to give you an example. When my fiancée and I were buying our apartment, we had to apply for a loan (we didn't have the entire amount, so we loaned the remaining part). It's quite a lengthy process honestly and basically they required us to prove that we were going to use the money to buy a property. They made us sign a contract in case we couldn't make payments, we liened the apartment, so if we didn't pay, the bank would seize the apartment, sell it and close up the loan. The contract is rather ridiculously long and it has a lot of interesting points, but we are risking getting out of topic.
in all sincerity I hope that DOC confirms the story of the loan, because I'd rather swallow this nonsense than the scenario of Maya super naive and that all she had to suffer was completely unnecessary.

But I doubt it, and the fact that Maya herself hints at it in chapter 7 seems like a clue to me.

my favorite closure to the story remains the reconciliation with her father, but maybe in this case I'm hoping for too much.

about the improbability of the whole thing, you are right, but I'll tell you more, even accepting that Patrick has managed to deceive everything and everyone with some Jedi tricks, it would be enough to turn to those who issued the loan, and it would be the lawyers of that bank/credit institution/mafia shysters to take care of the problem

Omicron6

Dec 17, 2021
Merry Christmas! ;)
By the way, where is Quinn? :unsure:
Thank you! :cool:
I asked the same thing, but since it's the season, I'll go with her being on the rooftop with the other Santa hahaha! (You know she's on the rooftop... she's high... A lame joke I know! *facepalm* lol)
But seriously, she's probably doing her underground shenanigans, and this was an old render where Quinn wasn't given more exposure. Gotta love Quinn scenes though, do you agree? :D:sneaky:

Reactions: kih1952
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes