BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hmmm, but when thinking bout the Hallow Party. The Dik's tradition. Wouldn't it be fun the Walk of Shame on the DIK Path when all Pinky Gals get out of MC's Room. I would fucking love to see Tommy's Face. He can have Tania but all others belong to the MC. :ROFLMAO:
I'd prefer the option for a Stanley Walk of Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: OFT and Ilhares

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Yup, all of the intellectual heavyweights are coming down on the side of Maya :rolleyes:

But it's always like this. You can lay out the situation as fairly and plainly as possible but the Maya fan's huddle together on the molehill they've chosen to die on and shout out in unison "It isn't so!!!"
I mean the only thing I've seen being laid here is a massive amount of "reeeeee" with ludicrous nitpicks that make little to no sense. I'm not sure if you are trying to convince everyone else or yourselves that Maya is a poorly written character bringing Josy and MC down with her. But hey I'm just enjoying a VN not really trying to write a dissertation on Charles Dickens's body of work.
For example I couldn't care less about Bella or Jade and I can't stand that annoying ,pretentious, basic bitch Jill. Yet you don't see me writting 10 paragraphs about how I despise these characters and their arc. I just skip their content and push it into the back of my head cause I don't give a fuck about it. I'd rather not let it ruin my enjoyment of the game. I'm also afraid I might start projectile vomiting if I read more than a couple of words of Jill's dialogue.

Just enjoy what you enjoy and let everyone else enjoy what they enjoy.

Last edited:

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
hmm, there are ways to remain anonymous, costume could be utilized to her advantage and she could use sign language to communicate or borrow batman's voice changing mask :p
In the entrance area of the party, Derek will distribute mandatory vodka tampons to everyone to ensure that no one will be able to recognize Bella. Bella can then dress up as Lily in a slutty schoolgirl outfit including pigtails without fear of being recognized. (y)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
hmm, there are ways to remain anonymous, costume could be utilized to her advantage and she could use sign language to communicate or borrow batman's voice changing mask :p reality huh :BootyTime:
I sincerely do hope you don't mean the Christian Bale like batman and it's voice... that would make Bella sound like a fucking creep who's down with a cold ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
In the entrance area of the party, Derek will distribute vodka tampons to everyone to ensure that no one will be able to recognize Bella.
There is a missing word here... it's MANDATORY !!! :KEK:

Reactions: thorin0815

Idkbut

Oct 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

This is the best game of all time that i have played in this genre and i have played a lot. Thank you for this absolute masterpiece.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
I wonder if DPC will add some kind of plot related alignment shift feature from dik to chick and vice versa or if any of the LI’s or side characters alignment affinity will change in the upcoming episodes (ex. Sage favoring chick options, Josy favoring Dik choices). Also calling Zoey’s affinity will be the opposite of the MC’s or just neutral

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I wonder if DPC will add some kind of plot related alignment shift feature from dik to chick and vice versa or if any of the LI’s or side characters alignment affinity will change in the upcoming episodes (ex. Sage favoring chick options, Josy favoring Dik choices). Also calling Zoey’s affinity will be the opposite of the MC’s or just neutral
Unlikely. Now the player has only permanent affinity. It will somehow affect the gameplay, but only slightly. For example, MC Dik will not be able to hug or compliment a Chick girl, and vice versa, a Chick character will not be able to have sex with a side girl.

SJW Maya lovers in this forum reporting comments and mods playing along with them have exhausted my patience. The last thing, I have received a sanction point for telling that the ultra religious father of Maya is a cheap narrative trick out of place in USA in 2020.

This is my last comment in this forum. From now on, I will only use this forum as a place to download games, nothing else. I have had some interesting and funny conversations with some people here. Goodbye to them.
It's very sad to hear that. I've always been interested in reading your comments.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Just see Nicole in 2 episodes in a row is worth it
View attachment 1562948
I'm still trying to understand the logic of why Lily is blocking Envy. Apparently , DPC plans to create a full - fledged branch with her .By the way, Lily also blocked the full scene with Sage and previously it did not lead to anything serious. Now if you have embarked on the path of Sage and communicate well with Lily, Quinn, Riona...Oh, it will be interesting.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Good call on Sage father, i thought you were wrong.

Yeah, that's quite clear. I mean you need to find a specific passage that noone remember to "kind of" justify a claim in the middle of a conversation. Kind of, couse needs some speculation. A claim that change it 3 times from: selfish to pretending to be good to helpless. That's "easy".

Let's not red herring please. If your claims are strong you should be able to support them without need to change the topic. All of them are wrong but then again, to prove them take a lot of time.

Well don't. You will see, noone cares about a fucking loan, or about the laws attached to it. We did have this conversation. People don't care with Shakespeare way less with DPC.

Then we agree is hardly Maya fault...

You mean "big impression" for people who hate people who don't have financial brightness, right?. I guess they like to talk about finances in the bed instead of having sex... or at least kiss each other and say nice things.
I am more than impress with her for being sweet, lovely, caring, "magna cum laude", beautifull and funny. It's more than i am thats for sure. But then again it seems i have to asume some people will simple hate thoose who are victims of a crime like fraud. Its ok, some people could also hate other people who are also victims of different crimes like: steal, murdered and so on...
Guess that's the "easy" way to see things.

Not so sure. Your first reaction when asked was to say that people wasn't even talking about Maya. And yet everyone sayd the same: "They can't stop talking about Maya".

PD:
So you will not put the blame on the guys who obsesively bring the subject.... but instead of the guy who answer to it once...
I don't think it has escaped anyone's notice that you like Maya :ROFLMAO: , but what do your comments have to do with what I wrote?

if in the end it turns out that Maya has been hostage for months of a lie easily refutable by a person who has repeatedly deceived her it would make a very bad impression, and this has nothing to do with the fact that she is first of all Patrick's victim.

There is a saying, I think American, that I like very much that says that the first time you deceive me it's your fault, the second time it's my fault. Between Maya and Patrick it would be like the fourth time, to still blindly believe in his word is simply crazy, and Maya at this moment still firmly believes in it, without the slightest doubt.

I don't blame anyone, it's a forum, you can talk about whatever you want, at the most the mods will clean it up. but I saw the turn in the discussion and it seems obvious to me. if it's ok with you and them, it's ok with everyone.

Reactions: dalli_x and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I mean the only thing I've seen being laid here is a massive amount of "reeeeee" with ludicrous nitpicks that make little to no sense. I'm not sure if you are trying to convince everyone else or yourselves that Maya is a poorly written character bringing Josy and MC down with her. But hey I'm just enjoying a VN not really trying to write a dissertation on Charles Dickens's body of work.
For example I couldn't care less about Bella or Jade and I can't stand that annoying ,pretentious, basic bitch Jill. Yet you don't see me writting 10 paragraphs about how I despise these characters and their arc. I just skip their content and push it into the back of my head cause I don't give a fuck about it. I'd rather not let it ruin my enjoyment of the game. I'm also afraid I might start projectile vomiting if I read more than a couple of words of Jill's dialogue.

Just enjoy what you enjoy and let everyone else enjoy what they enjoy.
Dude what post are you even responding to? I haven't mentioned Bella or Jade in weeks LOL

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I still don't understand why Maya doesn't just pretend she's heterosexual, lol. As I understood everything, her brother Derek tells all to her father. Maya and MC could make a joint photo of a date, arranged a joint trip to Maya's parents. Meanwhile, Josie would be secretly fucking her. Her father is paranoid, yes, but he would go to her less often knowing that she is dating a heterosexual man. Damn, it can possible to arrange that MC goes to church, and Maya's father can to met with Neil.

JennyW

Dec 11, 2021
I still don't understand why Maya doesn't just pretend she's heterosexual, lol. As I understood everything, her brother Derek tells all to her father. Maya and MC could make a joint photo of a date, arranged a joint trip to Maya's parents. Meanwhile, Josie would be secretly fucking her. Her father is paranoid, yes, but he would go to her less often knowing that she is dating a heterosexual man. Damn, it can possible to arrange that MC goes to church, and Maya's father can to met with Neil.
Maybe because Maya is an idiot? :D I agree that this would be the most correct way out of the situation. Like, be patient until you finish university, and then be a lesbian as much as you want, no one cares. No, Maya makes her own problems, everyone else's problems... I didn't understand, is she really that stupid that she thought she would be paid for her education just because she joined the sisterhood? Seriously? Wow ... And why should other people pay for her at all? I wouldn`t support her at the end of the season if I had the opportunity. Maya is stupid and selfish. In addition, she destroyed the relationship of the protagonist from the very beginning.

Reactions: kyrlian and DavDR

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I really hope DPC doesn't force us to pretend to be Maya's boyfriend unless we specifically went with the M&J route. That shit is annoying to deal with and ruins the experience of the people who aren't interested in the character. :rolleyes:

For example - I'm not interested at all in Jill. That means I don't want to visit her at the Prep's mansion, play tennis with her or go to a picnic with her (especially leaving a sick redheaded goddess to take care of herself after I promised her I would help her), nor do I want to deal with the retarded blackmail storyline.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes