TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
Quinn belong to mc, tommy can fuck his own ass !

Btw quinn already don't give a fuck because she already show him front door in c7 and in C8, for mc and quinn it's her accepting that she has fallen for mc.

All her argument with mc about couple showing affection in public gone where. .
She doing that same thing with mc and when she put her head down on mc shoulder basically she is saying : All right i accept i am fallen for you.
I mean Tommy definitely likes her, but Quinn doesn't like Tommy the same way, at best he is just her friend but this is just AT BEST. It's more likely that he was her partner in business that's all.
Mc is different because nobody else before showed her that affection.
She even let him do things that literally nobody could, like kissing her in general, even Sage said that before their threesome that she doesn't allows that to any guy.
And her comments on social media are pretty obvious too.
Soon enough mc won't be broccoli :LOL:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
You peasant scum, how could you insult our lord and savior, King Magnar like that? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I've already told you a million times before, that Magnar is the true MC of BaDIK (also he is DPC's self-insert, that dickhead), so it's only a matter of time before he gets a harem with all the LI's in the library, giving them that 15-inch Scandinavian dick 24/7, while Tremolo, Derek and Tybalt watch and beat their dicks off to the orgies. :Kappa:
Magnar and the MC next season:
unnamed.jpg

TajaRrR

Jun 16, 2018
I'm currently predicting Jill and Josy has the next big threesome to happen.
I would like to see that.
I mean they like each other so it's not big stretch to predict that.
And threesome with Zoey could be happening too, it all depends on what path you are, but like you said we need to wait and see.

Reactions: godkingxerxes

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

And yes I would like a threesome with Zoey at some point, but I'm not sure I'd predict one happening, she needs to be introduced and we need more about who she is, we know nothing.

I hope not, I don't want DPC to denigrate Zoey like he did with Sage :p

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

And yes I would like a threesome with Zoey at some point, but I'm not sure I'd predict one happening, she needs to be introduced and we need more about who she is, we know nothing.

Well, threesome with Sage and Quinn could be assumed. They are best friends, they like risk, good sex and they are open to experimentation (lol, Quinn gives anal so easily that I even wonder when she had her first anal? At 16?). As for Jill and Josie. Jill had just recently lost her virginity. I don't think there's going to be anything but boring romantic candlelit sex with Jill at all. Well, obviously the next threesome is Josie and Maya (unless DPC reschedules it for episode 10).Or threesome Lily with someone.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
No, the people saying get a job are the dumb ones. You haven't been able to pay your way through uni with a part time job since like the 70's. Are there so many people on this board that are that out of touch?
No.

We do not know in game the cost of a year in B and R, nor the salary that a student can expect to get in a part-time job.

If DPC decides that the year costs $ 20,000, and Maya can earn $ 15,000 by working, that will be the truth in the game. It may be found unrealistic, but it will not change the situation in the story.

As I said many times. "THIS IS HOW DPC WROTE MAYA'S CHARACTER AND STORY". The Job was MY solution. NO ONE (in game) will suggest that, It won't be worth it, because DPC decided it when he wrote her story. I think you guys have a hard time understanding what I am saying. I am giving arguments on why I think Maya's story and personality was bad written by DPC (IN MY OPINON) - IN MY POINY OF VIEW - or even if She wasn't bad written, those are the reasons why I DON'T LIKE HER. You guys are going to argument, but it won't change. He wrote her character and didnt give her anything to help herself to get out of this situation, other than whining, blame her Dad and everyone else for not accepting who she is. Doesn't matter if you like the way she sits on your big, narvelous DICK. She is everything I said, she complains about people not accepting her being lesbian, but she doesn't accept other people's way of living and sexual choices either. She is very Judgy. If you stop to think about it. She is just like her father.
So doesn't matter the way you argument to try and discredit whatever I say, it won't change. DPC didn't give her any tools to get away of her situation other than people try and solve her situation. And that, on my point of view, makes her character pretty weak and that is a turn off to me. I rather be with the girl who is into illegal stuff. We will both go to jail together. But she is a lot more fun than Maya. Deal with it.

People will cry in this forum for me keep going with this discussion about Maya. But if you keep bringing arguments, I will keep replying :D. So, give up people.
Ok, my bad. I misread your comment.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well, threesome with Sage and Quinn could be assumed. They are best friends, they like risk, good sex and they are open to experimentation (lol, Quinn gives anal so easily that I even wonder when she had her first anal? At 16?). As for Jill and Josie. Jill had just recently lost her virginity. I don't think there's going to be anything but boring romantic candlelit sex with Jill at all. Well, obviously the next threesome is Josie and Maya (unless DPC reschedules it for episode 10).Or threesome Lily with someone.
But let's remember that Jill loses her virginity if we choose her, but in the rest of the routes she is still a virgin :cry:

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
That's just stupid. Making a pointless effort is the same as making none at all, you're suggesting putting a lot of time and effort into something that will not solve the problem. That's stupid. Flailing around uselessly is pointless. She'd be better off trying to win the lottery. Her odds are better.
Well now at least I can see why you are a Maya fan.

What's pointless about doing something to improve yourself?

Reactions: TajaRrR

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Well now at least I can see why you are a Maya fan.

What's pointless about doing something to improve yourself?
So it's not about tuition but self improvement now? Way to move the goalposts.

No.

We do not know in game the cost of a year in B and R, nor the salary that a student can expect to get in a part-time job.

If DPC decides that the year costs $ 20,000, and Maya can earn $ 15,000 by working, that will be the truth in the game. It may be found unrealistic, but it will not change the situation in the story.
Wow. I'm gonna make up numbers so that I can say maya sucks for not paying tuition with a part time job.

Maya haters are something else.

lukrame

Sep 25, 2020
Especially considering that next season Jill and Josie will be fighting among themselves for Tremolo

I'm not understanding the huge Josy Jill connection that everyone seems to be implying.

I just saw the brief mild interaction between Josy and Jill to be DPC's way to show that the characters actually live in an interconnected world. It'd be weird for Josy and Jill or any other girl to absolutely never talk to each other despite sharing an intimate connection with mc and while going to the same college.

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
So it's not about tuition but self improvement now? Way to move the goalposts.
I think several people have been saying for quite some time now that they would welcome ANY growth in Maya's character, so it's hardly moving the goalpost.

But I do thank you for the insight. I always wondered what made people such fan's of Maya, now we can see.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
obviously the next threesome is Josie and Maya (unless DPC reschedules it for episode 10).Or threesome Lily with someone.
A 3some with Josy and Maya would be great I could see it happen at the big party. Yet I go back and forth on if I really want a 3some with Josy and Maya if you can have a true 3way relationship with them then by all means sign my balls up but if in the end you have to pick one over the other I'm not sure I want to do that to Maya or Josy. That said I would love to see what Derek or Tommy does when they walk-in on you having sex with Josy and Maya. Fuck it I just change my mind again I want to see it (note to self stop over thinking) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish::love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes