varage

Jun 26, 2019
Thanks bro, You are slowly getting to my point. That was HOW DPC WROTE HER STORY. That was my criticism to her story and her character. WHATEVER I SAY WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. It is still my opinion and it is still what I think about her character. WHATEVER YOU SAY WON'T CHANGE A THING about how I feel about her. You guys have been arguing with my ideas, for almost a week. And you guys won't understand that this discussion won't change what is written, nor will change what I think about Maya. So don't waste your time quoting me and trying to argue about what I think about Maya. My criticism was to DPC writing. And the reason why, I dislike maya and Josy. I even said If I could have a thing with Josy, I would go for it, but no way I want Maya on my paths :D.
Yea you right as a fan of acting lessons theres really no help for your sanity haha.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
In respect to This Thread I will ask. Should I quit discussing with this people about Maya? :D They will keep it going trying to defend her of what I think about her. I am not a quitter, but in respect to all of you. I will stop if you want me to. Just react with "Haha" 5 reactions and I will drop it :D

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Yea you right as a fan of acting lessons theres really no help for your sanity haha.
Acting Lessons was a masterpiece. I cried untill the end, never tried a different gamplay, but will love that game forever. That is all I needed when I was in a covid lockdown and feeling depressed lol.

• Love
Reactions: varage

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Though note i got the good end on that game with lead girl because the main character got cheated on so i never slept with any other girl. So, it accidently installed me with the tools to succeed.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Why what do you want to be a whore? :rolleyes:

If you can sell your farts :sneaky:, come on, it's almost 2022... Why you want a job as old as life inself at risk of contracting STDs or selling drugs, what are these 50s?

Best solution for all the girls in this game is to open an OnlyFans or sell farts and take a bath and sell the water

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
If I'm being honest, in the last four days I've skipped over any posts (hundreds of them) that I suspected were more propagated bullshit Maya debates in which I spotted any of the following words or phrases through a quick visual scan:

• Hater
  • Fanboy
  • Tuition
  • Badly written
  • Real life
  • Job
  • Selfish
  • In my country
  • Your argument
  • Solve her problems
  • And a shitload of others I don't care to recall

A lot of it actually made me sympathetic to Troy:

View attachment 1566161

There were likely several skipped posts that were not part of No Man's Land, but I'm not tiptoeing through that minefield to find them.
Well, you know...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but how come nobody asks when the next chapter is coming out?

Where are they?
I miss them... They weren't bad.

Can someone please ask? :cry:
Z.png

Better ? :HideThePain:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
If I'm being honest, in the last four days I've skipped over any posts (hundreds of them) that I suspected were more propagated bullshit Maya debates in which I spotted any of the following words or phrases through a quick visual scan:

• Hater
  • Fanboy
  • Tuition
  • Badly written
  • Real life
  • Job
  • Selfish
  • In my country
  • Your argument
  • Solve her problems
  • And a shitload of others I don't care to recall

A lot of it actually made me sympathetic to Troy:

View attachment 1566161

There were likely several skipped posts that were not part of No Man's Land, but I'm not tiptoeing through that minefield to find them.
There is an ignore button for a reason, Learn how to use it.
Sometimes I think to stop talking about it, but then I see posts like this and the replies and it just gives me more energy to keep going, so yes, I will keep discussing subjects about Maya. Hit the ignore button if you don't like it!

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
amigo, eu tambem sou tuga :KEK: :KEK:
nas publicas pagas propinas :HideThePain::HideThePain:
I speak portuguese but I am not tuga though. and in my third world country you don't pay for anything if you join a public College. They are all free. You only pay after your graduation for any PHD course.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
I speak portuguese but I am not tuga though. and in my third world country you don't pay for anything if you join a public College. They are all free. You only pay after your graduation for any PHD course.
oh shit, sorry i thought you were :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
well, at least you have something better than us :HideThePain::HideThePain:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
That game helped you out of your depression?! You truly are a madman lol.
I am glad you can't even understand sarcasm lol.
Funny is, you guys hate AL but when someone criticizes what they don't like in BAD you guys wanna argument about every word I say lol.
AL was my first VN ever. I was in lockdown searching for (cheap) games to play on steam and after playing "Life is Strange", my first game with story and based on the player choices, I decided I wanted more of the same style. I skipped BaD because I saw it was a game all about sex and decided to buy AL.
As I said, I only played the game once, I couldn't bring myself to try any other gameplay/path of that game, and right after I finished it, I deleted the game from my pc.
I didn't hate that game. It was what made me love and look for more VNs to play. To be honest with you, I was a lot reluctant to try Being a Dik, because in my mind it was all about sex and it wasn't what I was looking for at the moment.
So I bought CoBD next, and it was all about sex anyway.
I was "depressed" more for the fact that I was stuck in my house without being able to go out. I also had covid. And even though AL was a fucking sad game, it gave me a lot to think about my life. Different of you I didnt think any character was souless. We had a girl who was abused by her step dad and needed help. She was just a young woman, We had the girl who helped mc and cared for mc when he was in coma and we had the best friend, that I found out later that my MC wasn't being a best friend at all. He didn't know about anything that was going on in his BF life, but yet he was able to help MC and stood beside MC in every path and hard moments of his life, he was selfless. Sometimes when you are depressed, knowing that other people are going through some hard shit but they are not giving up and they are trying their best for themselves and those around them can be a good motivation to work on things in your life. That is why, different from most people, I loved that game and got into VNs.
So yes, I am a madman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Darke and Bay7

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
There is an ignore button for a reason, Learn how to use it.
Words to live by... you can apply it yourself as well ;) :LOL:

Sometimes I think to stop talking about it, but then I see posts like this and the replies and it just gives me more energy to keep going, so yes,
Ahhh ! There we have it ! Finally !!! See it was not that hard to admit to yourself... you ARE a sad sack of shit who does this on purpose because...
I will keep discussing subjects about Maya
... there is a slight difference between discussing things and spreading hatred ! ;) Of course you can't fathom that since you are what you are so just keep up the good fight ! :LOL:
So yes, I am a madman.
Dude... :rolleyes: Is this a " me against the world " moment ? :KEK:

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Words to live by... you can apply it yourself as well ;) :LOL:

Ahhh ! There we have it ! Finally !!! See it was not that hard to admit to yourself... you ARE a sad sack of shit who does this on purpose because...

... there is a slight difference between discussing things and spreading hatred ! ;) Of course you can't fathom that since you are what you are so just keep up the good fight ! :LOL:

Dude... :rolleyes: Is this a " me against the world " moment ? :KEK:
I am not the one who is bothered by all Maya discussion. I see a lot of people who are bothered but they don't just hit ignore on me. I see a lot of people complaining about my point of view, like you, but still quote me everytime. And yes, I am a sad sack of shit. And I, being the sad sack of shit, having you giving so much attention to a sad sack of shit, wonder does that make you then? :D
At least I know what I am lol.
I am the sad sack of shit with Captain America mentality. "I can do this all day".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TajaRrR

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
At least I know what I am lol
Good for you ! :LOL: I guess... and I really do hope many will read your statement and act towards you accordingly ! ;)

Final words : you should really " investigate " the difference between " discussion " and " spreading hated " ... but since you went to college it's hardly possible to come to fruition :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes