Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
View attachment 1566545

View attachment 1566547

I don't skip through posts because they offend me. I skip through posts that bore the fuck out of me (like I did for 95% of yours above).
You didn't and you know you didn't. Or you wouldn't make a list with everything I said about Maya in my posts, you can lie to yourself, pretend you are different, but you are just another butthurt maya's fan. And even with Mods deleting my posts, I won't give up, I will bore you even more, and make you reply to everything lil fish :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Here you are guys hating and whatever, I'm just worried about my saves if they really push with a different launcher :-/

I love DPC either way. You the man! XD
are you worried that there are problems with the transfer of saves to the new season?

probably there will be some hiccups, that's what the interlude is for, to give DPC time to solve them.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
main LI: went from 'crazy boy/pervert' to 'fixing your meal' within 2 EPs. :giggle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

uh, cautious over STD? :HideThePain:

that sentence turns out amusing in this moment when Maya is the one 'being bullied' :KEK:

–"I'm just wading..."
–"ah, Maya fan boy"
Oh Jeez, now a game character is being bullied lol. We can't say anything that we are now bullying a game character. I feel so sorry for maya, she isn't understood, in game, and bullied outside the game :D What a life. I am amazed by these kind of comments lol.

Also, my MC doesn't care about STDs, after all, he has sex with Quinn in the cumpetition without a condom on :D
I am glad he won the cumpetition though, or she would have a lot to explain.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC is probably using denuvo next season :Kappa:
for the Mods&Cheats?

this is not my problem

i have nothing against mods, and indeed in any game with a bit of grinding god bless them, for BADIK i find it useless

I'm very critical of the game, but the replayability is absolute, when it happened to me that some saves did not go to the end I was almost happy (after a bit of swearing of course)

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Uh, she'd taken off the condom, and Tremolo only pretended to cum - so it was an empty condom....

Carry on with your arguing over fictional women none of you could get even if they were real.
Bruh, wtf are you talking about? :D Stop using shrooms. I've been arguing about it over a week, mods deleting a lot of messages and I am still her,e do you really think I am gonna stop now? haha. I will carry on, but thanks for the words of support.

I mean, Quinn and other girls, you can get them by paying them (in game). I've paid a lot of girls in my life already (Even when at the college) and I still visit some places when I feel like it. I even befriend some of these workers, and we go out for a Drink from time to time. What do you mean by saying we can't get even if they were real? If you have money you can get almost everything. I am pretty sure you don't know how the "real world" works :D

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
for the Mods&Cheats?

this is not my problem

i have nothing against mods, and indeed in any game with a bit of grinding god bless them, for BADIK i find it useless

I'm very critical of the game, but the replayability is absolute, when it happened to me that some saves did not go to the end I was almost happy (after a bit of swearing of course)
I was just making a silly joke :)

i restart every update anyway too.
the game has way to much to offer not to do it.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Regarding the scrappy mod, I have it but I only used it for the money and to max the Brawler stats. I've never used it to change from DIK to CHICK or to get scenes that you can't get if you're on a specific path.

I hope the saves don't get corrupted next Season with the change of launcher.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Sandy.... wild Sandy. She is funny but real. And, maybe surprised by MC.
She states a bit earlier that she wants more of the MC magic, but here you see a soft touch of MC's shoulder and a nice kiss. And a smile as she walks away. Imagine how rough and tumble her life has been yet, she is of course human.
Whatever DPC's long range plans are, here it is sweet, er..... however Sandy would define that. Strippers usually chart their own course and run a range of feelings about men in general. And know what it is like to be used and mistreated. If this was more of a romance VM, play the long game and treat Sandy nice. One could do worse. MC mentions Sandy's wants to Nicole who says in effect to roll with it.

sandy1.JPG

Dear sweet Nicole. She is into MC. She even said she couldn't get ahold of MC on SWYPER and MC stated he didn't load it on his new phone. Nicole then got MCs number from Lily. Challenges of a stripper girlfriend? And one that has a kid? I think the Nicole / MC thing could work. Long term. I find her just as good as the main LIs. You as MC, and Nicole wants to be with you. DPC has a long future if he just wants to do romance novels. They don't have to be super long either (7 or 8 episodes to tell the whole story.) I like the main LIs.
I also like...Nicole.

nicole1.JPG

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Regarding the scrappy mod, I have it but I only used it for the money and to max the Brawler stats. I've never used it to change from DIK to CHICK or to get scenes that you can't get if you're on a specific path.

I hope the saves don't get corrupted next Season with the change of launcher.
You should make 2 copies of the game, a modded copy and an unmodded one. You can use the mod as much as you like on the modded version, the saves are automatically transferred to the unmodded one, and it won't corrupt your game when the next update comes.

I've been doing it for a while now and it works perfectly.
Again, the saves are fine as long as you use the saves you made on an unmodded copy when the next update comes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I really love people who think outside the box. Thanks guys. We are not hating, we are pointing out the character flaws in our point of view or even story flaws, Not everyone has to see things like we do, that doesn't mean we won't talk about it. Whatever we say here won't change anything that is already written by DPC, that doesn't mean we won't say "what if..."
When we are not loving everything a dev may have done, people want to throw rock at us like if we are hurting their family lol.
I am sorry though for quoting you both, I just loved what you wrote. <3
Wow, what a small plate.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart and ju1zzed

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Sandy.... wild Sandy. She is funny but real. And, maybe surprised by MC.
She states a bit earlier that she wants more of the MC magic, but here you see a soft touch of MC's shoulder and a nice kiss. And a smile as she walks away. Imagine how rough and tumble her life has been yet, she is of course human.
Whatever DPC's long range plans are, here it is sweet, er..... however Sandy would define that. Strippers usually chart their own course and run a range of feelings about men in general. And know what it is like to be used and mistreated. If this was more of a romance VM, play the long game and treat Sandy nice. One could do worse. MC mentions Sandy's wants to Nicole who says in effect to roll with it.

View attachment 1566887

Dear sweet Nicole. She is into MC. She even said she couldn't get ahold of MC on SWYPER and MC stated he didn't load it on his new phone. Nicole then got MCs number from Lily. Challenges of a stripper girlfriend? And one that has a kid? I think the Nicole / MC thing could work. Long term. I find her just as good as the main LIs. You as MC, and Nicole wants to be with you. DPC has a long future if he just wants to do romance novels. They don't have to be super long either (7 or 8 episodes to tell the whole story.) I like the main LIs.
I also like...Nicole.

View attachment 1566891
i want more envy-nicole ;)

fuck i want more riona and lily too....HELP ME

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Oh Jeez, now a game character is being bullied lol. We can't say anything that we are now bullying a game character. I feel so sorry for maya, she isn't understood, in game, and bullied outside the game :D What a life. I am amazed by these kind of comments lol.

Also, my MC doesn't care about STDs, after all, he has sex with Quinn in the cumpetition without a condom on :D
I am glad he won the cumpetition though, or she would have a lot to explain.
Can't say that I'm excited for this never ending talk about that condom not tasting good.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes