Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
Yes, just a minor point: we already know Jill's mother is Amelia?

View attachment 1570082

No one with any sense is pushing the idea MC is related to a LI, since we know there's zero incest in this game.

Miranda looks like Bianca though, so she may well be her mother. That and being in front of that house suggests MCs mother moved in the same circles as Jill's parents.
This just reminded me how Jill's mom is way more fuckable than her. Unfortunately I doubt we'll get to tap that fine ass :confused:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
In other unrelated news, got like 2 of my friends to download and try BaD after having them mock me for playing what they viewed to be a "horny, degenerate thirst trap" of a game. One's waiting to play it after he's back to his dorm while the other has played till Ep. 7 and is currently on Jill's route (and is also confused as to why he just went straight to fucking Sage in the HOTs party).

I hope I've pulled them down deep enough into the rabbit hole to make them experience the same pain I felt when I realized the game wasn't anywhere near completion yet :KEK:

Reactions: OFT

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I dropped Jill since episode 6
She had her moment in episode 6, and 7 was not bad for her. On a no Josy path, obviously my second favorite. Thank god Neutral is enough, so I can have run like that, and a more Dik oriented MC with Josy. Since after they acept you your affinity not matters with them anymore.
but to Bad Jill reject the Dik MC, I feel like a kind of a " Bad Boy " would be better fit for Jill. Rich , naive privileged girl fall for the "Bad Guy". Hey at least she admited she found funny the Dick picture at Tybalt presentation :ROFLMAO:.
And I feel like now her Story can start. Officially a couple with MC, the big elephant in the room is out, I mean her virginity, so no more shy Jill hopefully. And it is Time for her to be part of MC story and not the other way around.
I need to make a clean path with her, right now my saves are all over the place. :ROFLMAO:

AkaSharkie

Oct 5, 2019
Maya and Derek are hiding something. We now know that their last name is Bailey. But Patrick's first or last name is Richard and he's a used car salesman. That's kind of weird. Did he maybe misappropriate Maya's student loan purpose?

View attachment 1524196 View attachment 1524197
I guess u get this scene when when don’t have enough money for the windows right ? Wonder this little detail will affect next season

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She doesn't.
View attachment 1571877

In fact, she basically tells MC to mind his own business.
View attachment 1571878

This is why MC is so wary of asking Bella about her private life. It's true that at the moment he probably could, and should ask her, they've began dating ffs, but with this scene DPC gave himself an excuse to keep the secrecy of the plot, it might be a shitty excuse (it's pretty subjective I think) but it's an excuse nonetheless.
this respect for privacy makes sense (up to a point) until chapter 8, once MC decides he only wants Bella, it is no longer Bella's problem alone.

The day after the dinner he could visit Bella, find James and have to say goodbye to her forever.

It just doesn't make sense.

Now that you mention it, when you ask Jill about these things she says 'ask Bella'. Tremolo never asks about the room or the marriage. Only wants to do yoga fucking, these teenagers are horny all the time...

But that's the way this stuff works... teenagers in terror movies go all alone to creepy old barns, if they were clever.... byebye movie. So some suspension of disbelief is needed, in this game nobody asks simple questions like

- Hey Sage, do you have siblings?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
with Sage the incredible dialogue is the one where she asks him to accompany her to the meeting with her adoptive parents but she doesn't tell him who they are...

in that moment it has nothing to do with privacy, the complicated relationship with the family, Sage is simply sector autistic

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
this respect for privacy makes sense (up to a point) until chapter 8, once MC decides he only wants Bella, it is no longer Bella's problem alone.

The day after the dinner he could visit Bella, find James and have to say goodbye to her forever.

It just doesn't make sense.
How about we have MC ask his best homie Magnar for a favor and James ends up in an accident where he trips and falls off a bridge and we solve that problem? :Kappa:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
She doesn't.
View attachment 1571877

In fact, she basically tells MC to mind his own business.
View attachment 1571878

This is why MC is so wary of asking Bella about her private life. It's true that at the moment he probably could, and should ask her, they've began dating ffs, but with this scene DPC gave himself an excuse to keep the secrecy of the plot, it might be a shitty excuse (it's pretty subjective I think) but it's an excuse nonetheless.
Oh I remembered it the other way, that was great thanks

It makes sense for the door but not for James, I'm sure the first thing you want to know when involved with a married woman is... well are you married or what's happening.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

It's the final post of 2021! I hope you've had a great time over the holiday.

I've been working on animations, sounds, and music this week.

I've been making longer animations in general for the episode and a higher ratio of SFW (safe for work) animations than I normally do. I really enjoy it!

So far, I have added 18 new songs to the interlude. I might need a few more before I'm done with that.

2022 is soon here, and the year will start big-time.

It's finally time for DIKs on Steam and GOG platforms to continue their adventures! Season 2 will release worldwide (at least everywhere I'm not banned) on January 6, 12:00 AM CET.

I will focus on final preparations for Steam and GOG releases in the upcoming week. Hopefully, the release will be smooth sailing so that game development can continue at full capacity after that.

Something else to look forward to is the patron milestone reward. The patron milestone poll ended today, and bundle number 2 came out on top. I will create every submission in this bundle and post them on Patreon for every patron, starting in January.

Also, in January, I will post another Q&A submissions post where you can ask me anything related to the game and the game development. As usual, it will be a spoiler-free Q&A, and I will answer as many of your questions as possible.

It's almost been a year since the last Q&A and making it an annual activity feels right. Some answers might have changed with time, and I might feel different about some responses today, so repeat questions are welcomed.

Soon, we'll leave 2021 behind, and I, for one, can't wait. 2021 was a year of very mixed emotions for me. But on the positive side of things, I reached some huge milestones this year.

2021 was the year when Season 2 was fully developed.

It was the year when GOG handpicked Acting Lessons and Being a DIK to their selection of games.

And it was the year when 18343 of you guys supported me at once. This is close to double the number of patrons at the end of 2020 (9288 patrons).

I still remember celebrating hitting 1000 patrons and how big that was for me. I would never have been able to imagine this.

Happy new year, DIKs! Thank you for all your support!

I hope that 2022 is better than recent years, in all ways imaginable for all of us.

I look forward to bringing you the start to Season 3 and another year of game development!

Love

Dr PinkCake

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Also, in January, I will post another Q&A submissions post where you can ask me anything related to the game and the game development. As usual, it will be a spoiler-free Q&A, and I will answer as many of your questions as possible.
It should be interesting.
It's finally time for DIKs on Steam and GOG platforms to continue their adventures! Season 2 will release worldwide (at least everywhere I'm not banned) on January 6, 12:00 AM CET.

I will focus on final preparations for Steam and GOG releases in the upcoming week. Hopefully, the release will be smooth sailing so that game development can continue at full capacity after that.
:KEK:
If he releases the game on a couple more platforms, 50% of the time he will polish the game for digital stores and only then develop.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TajaRrR

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I look forward to bringing you the start to Season 3 and another year of game development!
Wow i cannot wait to play 2 episodes (if we lucky) this coming year...:KEK:

I hope that 2022 is better than recent years, in all ways imaginable for all of us.
Yeah how good is too imagine that he'll hire help and get like 4 updates per year, how good...:HideThePain:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
At that point though Jill had no idea that the mc was "interested" in Bella. I imagine she thought that Bella's past (or current depending on what the fuck is actually going on) relationship with James really was none of the mc's business.

That was until...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know that feeling, when emotions are so strong they want to come out of your body... :cry:
Don't you think she has a suspicion? The looks she gave you and Bella at some points. For example when you play the gitar after Cathy left and Bella said it's her favorite song and you confirm it.
You she Jill looking all flustered and wondering. There are some more points that she is looking at the both of you. But... justas Bella is saying... she is naive

Reactions: Zieniuuu and shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So then predictions about release time will come true.
2055 full game :BootyTime:
Surprise surprise ! :LOL: Don't be so pessimistic if he puts his back into it he will finish it latest for the lords 2052 year :KEK:
Wow i cannot wait to play 2 episodes (if we lucky) this coming year...:KEK:
Yeah... feel lucky if we get the InterLube and the Chapter 9 in 2022 ! ;):LOL:
Yeah how good is too imagine that he'll hire help and get like 4 updates per year, how good...:HideThePain:
4 updates a year ??? :oops: If you are ready to sacrafice quality over quantity be my guest... though I know DPC won't and neither would I... in fact with the exception of the hardcore fapmasters nobody with common sense would ;):whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: TajaRrR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes