Aug 26, 2019
The new year really didn't brought any good news with that status update.
I was hoping for a 3 updates per year announcement this year since he got alot of support from Patreon but I guess not

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So before I reply to any threads, I have to get rid of a super theory first.

Talking at and with the Burkes probably won't help Maya. Quite the opposite. I think the DPC wants to drop the Burke family bomb with the conversation.

Jade: Either she fucked the MC or she fucked Derek. If the MC fucked Jade, he will lose 3 LI's (Sage, Josy and Maya) and lose credibility. Who knows what will come after that. If Derek fucked Jade, that will come out too, which is definitely not in Maya's favor. Derek probably fucked Jade and there are 3 clues to that. First, his list of girls. I don't think Jade would confide in any of her students, especially Derek, that she is menopausal. The second clue is that the MC himself admits that Gender Studies was not an easy assignment. But Derek also passed the course even though he was actually the most incompetent. KRJ is the third clue. Maya actually told almost everyone that Derek was her brother. Karen didn't know, which also confused Derek. Did Maya keep it from Karen and maybe a few others because Derek passed the class the sexy way?

Tybalt: Was Jill blackmailing Royce.

Stephen: Has fucked 3 female students and is interested in Isabella. Also, Mona ran away from Stephen in EP5.

This is a big bombshell. Stephen and Jade just have to fight. Be it by Tybalt freaking out because the MC is there. Be it by mentioning that he was blackmailing Jill. One word leads to another and the MC drops that he saw Stephen with Isabella before the English midterm. Jade freaks out and accuses Stephen of it being Isabella again and that his cheating with the three female students probably isn't enough. Then Sage finds out and realizes how the rumor started. And so on. :unsure:

No solution is found for Maya in the case. But the solution for Maya is on its way, and it's Zoey.

Why Zoey, of all people? Okay, what do we know.
Zoey and the MC haven't seen each other in about a year and haven't had any contact in half a year. All he knows is that she has a new boyfriend. Who is the new boyfriend? I have long suspected that it is a DIK or Vinny. No, it's Caleb.

Let's not forget that not much time has passed in the game. Caleb came to B&R as a latecomer. He humiliated Tommy. Did he perhaps confuse Tommy with the MC. The two look very similar though. The pregnancy test could then also come from Zoey and Caleb would then be the father. At the end of EP8, Zoey is on her way to B&R and stops by to see Neil. There will be a meeting between Zoey and the MC, that's for sure. But they could also just stay friends.

But what good does that do Maya now? In EP8, Maya and the MC have their role play at the dorm party. When the receptionist was there, he says there's no room available here and Princess Maya could get a place with a prince at the DIK Mansion. Okay, there is no room left, but there is a bed that Josy is paying for. That wouldn't help Maya because Patrick wants Maya to have a single room. But now there are no rooms available. Last week, someone in the Quinn fan community posted that if Quinn was Maya's roommate, she would have already arranged something to expose Patrick. What if it's not Quinn who does it, but Zoey? Zoey moves into Maya's room and Maya moves into the MC. Zoey fucks her boyfriend Caleb and Patrick walks in. Poor Patrick. Hahaha.

Now Patrick is really getting screwed. Josy and Sage (or another girl) pretend to be in a relationship. Maya is in a relationship with the MC and the reason Maya moved out of her room is Zoey. She is the MC's ex. This should also reassure Patrick that the MC is not a ladyboy and he had the pink blanket because it was cheap.:unsure:

Yes, I noticed something else about Derek, MC and maybe Maya. Neil tells Rusty that the MC dressed up as a ghost for Halloween and shows up a little later as a female ghost. Did Neil mix things up again? At some point in EP8 the MC was a ghost in black sheets, but Derek was the female ghost in black sheets and bikini. I'm not going to go to the relatives now! Derek and Maya often went camping with their parents as kids. Neil couldn't afford an expensive vacation, so maybe just camping with his son was too. Maybe they all camped together once and were friends. Or maybe they went trick-or-treating together once and Neil confuses the MC and Derek in his story he tells Rusty.:unsure:

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Either she fucked the MC or she fucked Derek
Derek ??? :oops: Why would she be interested in our own doofus ? :LOL:
But Derek also passed the course even though he was actually the most incompetent
Yeah... like the way Jade never has to deal with our doofus ever again he did ! :LOL: The KRJ is an interesting thing but I would count this on the tab of Mayas and KRJs ignoring each other... no real convo there from either side so why is this such a big surprise ? :unsure:
Was Jill blackmailing Royce
??? o_O:WaitWhat:

The rest stands firm as theories ! :D(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
It should be interesting.

:KEK:
If he releases the game on a couple more platforms, 50% of the time he will polish the game for digital stores and only then develop.
That can be good or the kiss of death. Support takes a lot of time. As he sells more and more the amount of support hours grows bigger and bigger. If he hires help he will have more time for the game, if he doesn't development time will take a hit.

I Guess we'll see what happens.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
That nurse gave off creepy yandere vibes, man..... like I thought I was wrong the first time around but holy shit I was never more horrified to be as right as I was then.
That nurse was really creepy. I didn't expect the ending to go full blown psychokiller but she was creepy, crazy eyes and acting strange. She even had a scene where she was stalking the house. The kind of girl that kills your dog and scratches your car if you don't answer her texts.

I know some guys are crazy for redheads but when I saw she had a lot of fans... c'mon what's wrong with some people. I understand people falling in love with Sage but she wasn't even cute.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Stephen fucks around, Jade knows and takes Derek as a revenge fuck because my MC didn't want to.:unsure:
Okaaay... that might be a canon way but she could do waaay better then Derek ! :LOL: No offence to Derek... :p

As we can see the MILFS in that pub we go with Tommy... she has alternative and that's why I don't see this version regardless...

Maya and KRJ talked twice during genderr studies. Once we see it during midterms. Before that Maya and the MC talked once about KRJ being nice. They both agreed on that. So Maya must have talked to KRJ separately.(y)
Sure sure... being nice... everybody who has mild temper and whos not a troublemaker could be labelled as nice ! I'm not saying they say this just to be nice to her... but it does not have to bear significance either ! ;)

Derek knows that Jade is in menopause. How does he know that?:unsure:
It's common knowledge about women and age... might as well be a lucky guess based on that ! Also there are signs of it if one pays attention to women so Derek might have picked up on them ! :unsure: It still does not mean that they had sex... and still would feel out of character for Jade even if it's just as you said a revenge fuck... there are other / better options for a MILF like Jade ;):LOL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
She had her moment in episode 6, and 7 was not bad for her. On a no Josy path, obviously my second favorite. Thank god Neutral is enough, so I can have run like that, and a more Dik oriented MC with Josy. Since after they acept you your affinity not matters with them anymore.
but to Bad Jill reject the Dik MC, I feel like a kind of a " Bad Boy " would be better fit for Jill. Rich , naive privileged girl fall for the "Bad Guy". Hey at least she admited she found funny the Dick picture at Tybalt presentation :ROFLMAO:.
And I feel like now her Story can start. Officially a couple with MC, the big elephant in the room is out, I mean her virginity, so no more shy Jill hopefully. And it is Time for her to be part of MC story and not the other way around.
I need to make a clean path with her, right now my saves are all over the place. :ROFLMAO:
Her personality was never a problem for me, I did not hesitate to choose her over Sage but the problem is that she blocked the threesome with Nicole and Sandy

And that I can't tolerate :confused:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
You will miss all the lewd content in Josy/Maya path. But more important than that: you will lose (until now) the two loves of MC's life. So, don't be a Dik at least for now.
I mean I was already a Dik long before I got there. They're defo my top 2 love interests for the MC so far, so what I ended up doing is use the cheat mod to make the MC neutral right before the choice. Hopefully this doesn't cause issues later on.

Santan Dave

Oct 24, 2021

It's the final post of 2021! I hope you've had a great time over the holiday.

I've been working on animations, sounds, and music this week.

I've been making longer animations in general for the episode and a higher ratio of SFW (safe for work) animations than I normally do. I really enjoy it!

So far, I have added 18 new songs to the interlude. I might need a few more before I'm done with that.

2022 is soon here, and the year will start big-time.

It's finally time for DIKs on Steam and GOG platforms to continue their adventures! Season 2 will release worldwide (at least everywhere I'm not banned) on January 6, 12:00 AM CET.

I will focus on final preparations for Steam and GOG releases in the upcoming week. Hopefully, the release will be smooth sailing so that game development can continue at full capacity after that.

Something else to look forward to is the patron milestone reward. The patron milestone poll ended today, and bundle number 2 came out on top. I will create every submission in this bundle and post them on Patreon for every patron, starting in January.

Also, in January, I will post another Q&A submissions post where you can ask me anything related to the game and the game development. As usual, it will be a spoiler-free Q&A, and I will answer as many of your questions as possible.

It's almost been a year since the last Q&A and making it an annual activity feels right. Some answers might have changed with time, and I might feel different about some responses today, so repeat questions are welcomed.

Soon, we'll leave 2021 behind, and I, for one, can't wait. 2021 was a year of very mixed emotions for me. But on the positive side of things, I reached some huge milestones this year.

2021 was the year when Season 2 was fully developed.

It was the year when GOG handpicked Acting Lessons and Being a DIK to their selection of games.

And it was the year when 18343 of you guys supported me at once. This is close to double the number of patrons at the end of 2020 (9288 patrons).

I still remember celebrating hitting 1000 patrons and how big that was for me. I would never have been able to imagine this.

Happy new year, DIKs! Thank you for all your support!

I hope that 2022 is better than recent years, in all ways imaginable for all of us.

I look forward to bringing you the start to Season 3 and another year of game development!

Love

Dr PinkCake
Jill fans are always eating good, this bundle probably won because she's involved in 3 out of 5 renders. The schoolgirl anal sounds great, but she's always getting paired with Bella and it's getting old.

That Josy and Maya one looks so boring.

Reactions: KristopheH
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes