Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
DUDE! SPOILERS DAMMIT!

you´re out of control take a 5 minute breathing interval, trust me you need it!
This one's all on you and your insane theories, Warscared! I don't have Portuguese Nude Beaches to meditate on, so I need an outlet okay? :ROFLMAO:

What? and it happened , with you responding to me ? Unacceptable
Here, it is not my fault, but I make it up to you :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1578270
Maybe the mod mixed you both up and was intending to ban you, but got AchedCroissant mixed up for ChipLecsap. You know, like people do all the time. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This one's all on you and your insane theories, Warscared! I don't have Portuguese Nude Beaches to meditate on, so I need an outlet okay? :ROFLMAO:

Maybe the mod mixed you both up and was intending to ban you, but got AchedCroissant mixed up for ChipLecsap. You know, like people do all the time. :Kappa:
:ROFLMAO:Maybe I should change my Avatar to Zoey, so it would be easier to distinguishes us ?! :unsure::ROFLMAO::devilish:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What? and it happened , with you responding to me ? Unacceptable
Here, it is not my fault, but I make it up to you :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1578270
That would be a plot twist :ROFLMAO:

I need my third sig of Zoey :cry:
Maybe the mod mixed you both up and was intending to ban you, but got @AchedCroissant mixed up for @ChipLecsap. You know, like people do all the time. :Kappa:
:cry:
I miss the times when both of you had a Josy avatar and I could mistake @AchedCroissant for you and not feel bad about it afterwards. :KEK:
I think this was the last image I used of Josy
Josy.jpg

You never know what the future hold. If Zoey is decent , who knows, may be it will be a time when you can mistake us again and not feel bad about it :ROFLMAO:.

There you have it :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
I just hope that she becomes an ally in a few words in the muscle for the girls :devilish: Maybe she'll hit someone in the balls

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE I DIDN?T FIGURE IT OUT WHO WAS SAGE FAMILY...WAIT WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!!!

i just ended the episode 8, i truly liked this game man !!!! any news about new update??

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Okay can someone help , I need explanation :). And You guys are Smarter than me :ROFLMAO:
But no, seriously. :)
This is the end of Episode 7. As you can see I made 8 Dik choice. and 5 Chick choice.
so I have a well earned Dik Affinity
View attachment 1577991

Now in Episode 8. The season finale, has 2 more Major choice. Can you tell me why I end up as having Neutral permanent affinity, even if I pick both Dik options in episode 8.? I get Revenge on the nerd. Thats put me to 9 vs 5 for favor of Dik path. the final choice should not matter.
But even if I study the test, I still end up as Neutral. This must be Bug. ?! :unsure::unsure:
Any Idea.?
DPC decided to force a permanent affinity this episode for those who didn't already have one. Says as much in the walkthrough.
Screenshot 2022-01-03 154939.png

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
the point he is getting at, is that he choosed dick always instead chick and he and me too, have neutral affinity
If in episode 8 your affinity is not yet defined, it is because you have not totally leaned towards DIK or CHICK.

DPC could have left the choice to the players: neutral, or the majority DIK / CHICK affinity.

Unless neutral becomes a true affinity, and not a default choice.

Reactions: hiddink

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Patrick blackmails his own daughter for a religious reason. Okay, that's not fanatical. Sarkmus.

In humans, morality is no longer biological. It used to be, before people started thinking logically and acting instinctively. Ethics is the basis for moral values.

"for instance a politician that steals is immoral because its stealing from everyone but from his point of view he is just looking out for his family and a moral man provides for his family!" The politician, the man of the family, is condemned for his immoral behavior. He is put in prison and can no longer take care of his family. Absolute moral action of the politician and father of the family. Sarkmus.

An immoral action can be considered justified, but remains ethically wrong. This is the correct order.

Example: person 1 is attacked by person 2. Person 1 kills person 2 unintentionally. The killing is an immoral act that can be justified as self-defense. But the killing itself is ethically wrong.
This guy is now trying to teach philosophy on F95zone.

Having sex is an act. is having sex an immoral act? That is how we reproduce.

Having sex in public - is immoral depending the society or group you are in. having sex (not an immoral act) in public (location) it becomes immoral.

Conclusion: There is no such a thing as immoral act. an action can become immoral under certain circustances according to how the society you are in will see it. Morals are based on the society customs.

For some societies like Vikings, killing isn't immoral. For some hunting societies and even states (in case of US) killing isn't immoral. But for my outsider society, that killing can be considered immoral but "justified" by law.
^
And this is what usually happens with Islam. So many outsiders with their society morals, will look into an islam society (and their morals) and find many acts as immoral and judge them.

You should keep your philosophy statements to your philosophy classes. Don't bring it to a forum where the subject has nothing to do with it. Specially when you have low knowledge about the subject but talks about it like if it is a result of a 2+2 math question. Your theory just got refuted and I could go long way into it, just not worth it though.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes