Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
I've been looking, but I can't seem to find it, you know what are the two songs that play during the Sex with Jill scene, I've been searching for those two musical themes, but I can't identify them, if anyone knows them, give me the names of the artists , or of the musics they are the only 2 musics that I could not locate until now of all the musics that sound in chapter 8
I don't know the name of the 1st Piano Instrumental. But the other 2 songs are Back in my Arms by Tangerine ( sounds like nora jones style song), and I got All I Need by Origami Pigeon.

Reactions: ename144

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i don't have the scene of sage ep 8 in the gallery
It got removed by DPC... if you wanna have it you need to download a 0.8.0 version then do this Sage scene then ( if you want to... ) upgrade this to 0.8.2 ( skip 0.8.1 ) It's nothing much so it is not necessarily worth the effort :p

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
If I download the 0.8.2 version, am I going to be able to use a save from 0.7.2??

It depends on the save point. If you save as is recommended at the end of the episode, then yes, a save at the end of 0.7.2 should work for 0.8.

If you have multiple save points in the middle of episodes, don't be surprised if you get this bullshit when trying to open some of them after a new release:

1641271020021.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It depends on the save point. If you save as is recommended at the end of the episode, then yes, a save at the end of 0.7.2 should work for 0.8.

If you have multiple save points in the middle of episodes, don't be surprised if you get this bullshit when trying to open some of them after a new release:

View attachment 1578782
*extension

Specially if you played modded game ! :p

JackTheJones

Apr 11, 2020

View attachment 1578782
I was really worried about the recommended save point, thanks for the help!!

Reactions: OFT

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
It got removed by DPC... if you wanna have it you need to download a 0.8.0 version then do this Sage scene then ( if you want to... ) upgrade this to 0.8.2 ( skip 0.8.1 ) It's nothing much so it is not necessarily worth the effort :p
can you tell me how it is the scene??? If it's a sage scene is WORTH IT please my dude

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
can you tell me how it is the scene??? If it's a sage scene is WORTH IT please my dude
What's there to tell ? :oops: Chapter 8 Fuckface is with Sage and knowing the truth about Chad you have to make a decision... should you choose to tell her the truth ( you won't get this scene ) you set things in motion that could have impact in the future... should you not tell her " ignorance is bliss " you get a blowjob scene with Sage ( later on DPC removed this from the rewards )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
can someebody upload 0.8.1 update only please
If you have 8.0, use the 8.2 patch. If you're using some variant of 7, there is no official patch to 8, only unofficial ones. Which you can find, by searching "unofficial patch".

Reactions: sava75

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What's there to tell ? :oops: Chapter 8 Fuckface is with Sage and knowing the truth about Chad you have to make a decision... should you choose to tell her the truth ( you won't get this scene ) you set things in motion that could have impact in the future... should you not tell her " ignorance is bliss " you get a blowjob scene with Sage ( later on DPC removed this from the rewards )
:oops:
Did DPC really remove that scene? Do we know why?

so now the threesome with Quinn is the only Sage content in the chapter...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
"Hey Rio, I helped you with that stalker.

Let me tell you about a problem of someone stalking me. You know that "R" as in B & R?

There is this girl that won't stop bugging me.... "

• Haha
Reactions: OFT and Ilhares

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
No it's still there I don't know wtf OP is talking, however both of Sage's scenes are missing in the walkthrough, which I find weird.
I think the confusion on the gallery is because in the initial 0.8.0 release the Sage scene was indeed missing (though it was triggered correctly in the game it wasn’t replayable from the scenes section of the gallery). This was corrected in the subsequent patches though.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't think Becky guessed, but that she heard the same rumours Maya did, since no one wanted to talk to her about it she decided it was a HOTs secret.

DPC loves guilt, so for Jade I worry little, and for Sage I'm anxious

Jade/Sage will be a bitter pairing like Bella/Jill, with even definitive consequences
I thought the same thing at first. But Becky isn't a freshman, she's been around longer than the recent rumors and we know she's Sarah's friend. Given that, it's unlikely she's heard the same rumors as Maya and plausible she's heard the truth.

Moreover, I don't think DPC is going to have Maya chase the exact same rumors a second time. Her statement that she can't ignore what Becky said suggests SOMETHING is eventually going to come of this. Allowing Maya to learn the true nature of the 'free' tuition would make sense, as long as it takes a while for her to get there.

There has been a permanent neutral affinity on the horizon since v0.6.

The problem is DPC screwed over those of us staving off permanent affinity by changing the rules in v0.8.

In v0.6 & 0.7 there were supposed to be 17 major choices before neutral locked in.

In v0.8 he changed it to 15, so you get locked in at the midterm toilet break.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume DPC did this to sort it out before the end of season 2, but it's a pita. Now I have to retcon my chick runs, as they will come out neutral atm.

I dislike the permanent affinity, as it reduces player choice. Even goody two-shoes break the rules sometimes and vice versa.

Certainly easier to plan/code the game with locked in affinities though.
Yeah, the change in plan means you are effectively locked into permanent Neutral Affinity as soon as you make 5 choices on each side (which could happen at the end of Episode 6), but the game won't acknowledge that until you make your 15th pick at the end of Episode 8. That leads to odd situations like a run that has been consistently DIK or CHICK since Episode 1 suddenly reverting to Neutral permanently when the clock runs out.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Some complain about having to choose an affinity, others a unique love interest, but I for one am pleased. We had enough time and opportunities to set the personality of the main character, now we will enjoy a more-linear narrative but a custom one. This is, in my opinion, the only way to develop a coherent conclusion.
No, you're not gonna have that. If you are waiting for a different Dik, Neutral or Chick path lower your expectations or you are going to be very dissapointed, that is not going to happen until the very end. If it happens at all. Hopefully it will have some impact at the end but it may very well be cosmetic changes only. I hope the choice is meaningful but we still don't know how and why affinity is going to be important for Tremolo's future.

Both choices (Affinity and LI) have the purpose of reducing branching for DPC to make the game more manageable so don't go crazy and expect three different Tremolos (Dik, Chick and Neutral) at this point.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes