thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
You are assuming that you have a choice to avoid the Zoey Trap. You may have noticed that one of the most difficult things in a DPC game is avoiding a character that he has decided to thrust upon you.
As long as I can "thrust" her, that would be fine with me.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
You are assuming that you have a choice to avoid the Zoey Trap. You may have noticed that one of the most difficult things in a DPC game is avoiding a character that he has decided to thrust upon you.
I'm totally expecting DPC to write the story in a way that MC still has lingering feelings for Zoey and suddenly a love triangle drama ensues, but I don't believe he'll make us players straight up leave our LI of choice for Zoey (if we don't want to), not even temporarily.
If he does and makes us wait for a new episode for the resolution... well... It'll probably make me quit the game for a long while that's for sure.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm totally expecting DPC to write the story in a way that MC still has lingering feelings for Zoey and suddenly a love triangle drama ensues, but I don't believe he'll make us players straight up leave our LI of choice for Zoey (if we don't want to), not even temporarily.
If he does and makes us wait for a new episode for the resolution... well... It'll probably make me quit the game for a long while that's for sure.
You could quit this game for six or seven months and still not have an update to come back to.

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017

View attachment 1577666

View attachment 1577665

Happy new year, DIKs! Thank you so much for your continued support!

It's time to start the final step of the Patron milestone reward.

It will be a reward that will keep on giving for several weeks, so make sure you check in once in a while, so you don't miss any of the renders.

Today we start with one of the renders from the order by user Isabella's Lover.

Enjoy!
Holy shit I can only imagine what Josy looks like in Jills outfit...

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I would like to have at least one episode, maybe two, with Jill before DPC decides to pull a relationship Nuketown on B&R.

B7ekFn.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You could quit this game for six or seven months and still not have an update to come back to.
That's what I basically did. I skipped E7 and just came back for E8, what? a month ago? Less than that? I'm pretty sure something will happen over the course of the next season that will drive me away again for an extended period of time.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
To make it short, i was just mocking in general the sister/roommate thing and not directly aiming this new girl we see at the end of episode 8
I was mocking as well - but I was mocking you. She is not a new girl, she is already an established part of the story.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I hope I interpreted wrongly, and I just not read some shade or disrespect toward Josy from Heycock and AchedCroissant :unsure: :cautious::mad:
A perfectely size girl in a dispropocionate gigantic scotish tent?
Sheet, last time i checked you were becoming a Jill fan too so i dont have a clue how to fix this...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I hope you feel better now felicemastronzo ;)
View attachment 1583727 View attachment 1583728
View attachment 1583730 View attachment 1583731

But to be perfectly honest, Ep8 was kind of weak for Josy :( , and I already explained, that I think the polygamy is not working, I would prefer solo with them, or the Josy & Jill Threesome, I stil not given up. May be in the Jill path, she might want to try some adventures, and Josy, or even Zoey is good idea for that
The gym scene with Josy I liked a lot and the spa was good but might had been better if you could go off with Josy or Maya or they have a 3some I think starting with EP 9 a real 3way relationship or solo path will open up based on what you pick .Maya took a big step forward in EP8 with the scene in the classroom maybe in 9 she willing to have a 3some. There always been a solo path for both girls or a throuple path its just up to player, right now they are one LI but at some point one of the girls would have to get tired of you spending more time with the other girl in stead of her.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
A perfectely size girl in a dispropocionate gigantic scotish tent?
Sheet, last time i checked you were becoming a Jill fan too so i dont have a clue how to fix this...
:unsure:. Considering I was a better Maya Knight yesterday, than any of you, you can start with a "Thank you Chip for standing up for Maya " , and you can continue with a " Sorry for disrespecting your girls, Chip. It won't happen ever again "
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes