whiite

Jun 10, 2018
I never told you to donate. But you couldn’t be more wrong about the developer not delivering enough content for the time he’s had, there are over 2000 renders in the next update alone. He’s always adding more scenes and animation if necessary which is why it takes longer.
Well - I'm not a Patreon, so I wouldn't know that. All the update posts are locked it seems. Should have a progress bar like Summertime Saga or at least a % on the page imo. But sounds like he will deliver if what you say is true. Sounds unbelievable if he also has a job and no dedicated computer to render.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If you do donate send some Jade renders this way :p But seriously does no one else play any other games on here? there are lots that you could play while you wait on the update yes the whole waiting on an update is a pain in the ass but at least have some backup games to keep you occupied or something.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
But seriously does no one else play any other games on here? there are lots that you could play while you wait on the update yes the whole waiting on an update is a pain in the ass but at least have some backup games to keep you occupied or something.
Currently slowing playing Harem Hotel and Solvalley School on my phone. The shitty models seem to fit the pocket device well.
These are what I have downloaded and tried:
Marked the ones I've finished with "DONE".
Really liked:
Milfy City
Summertime Saga
Being a DIK
Mythic Manor
Man of the House
Taffy Tales

The rest were somewhat OK to play through, but many were trash.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I can choose freely who I want to donate my money to, and for what reason.
I'm a student, so I don't have much to spare, so I don't want to donate to someone who has a job. That makes no sense to me. He is earning a fuckton from Patreon alone currently. So no reason to donate. Also, way too long between updates.

Yeah, there is a great amount of content for a hobby-project. Still doesn't mean I have to donate. Also I think there is little content for the amount of time and money he has had. I'm simply saying that I won't donate to people who don't develop full-time what I'm paying for. I'm free to do so.

The game is great, don't get me wrong. Just too long between updates, and I'm surprised he's still working even though he earns a lot on Patreon.
Well the last update for "Glamour"(game from the author of Big Brother)that I checked had 200+ renders,took him something like 2 months and the guy was boasting about it...
Sooo when it comes to DPC`s amount of content and quality of it,it`s top tier,you can see the dedication.
I understand him not quiting his job,this thing can go downhill really fast.

Sure it takes around 3 months to get an update but compared to many other devs who do it full time,DPC still offers superior product.
Take 3 monthly updates of pretty much any game and compare the amount of actual content(renders,animations,story - not free roam grind)to ep 2 of BADIK,in majority of cases BADIK will be on top.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Currently slowing playing Harem Hotel and Solvalley School on my phone. The shitty models seem to fit the pocket device well.
Really liked:
Milfy City
Summertime Saga
Being a DIK
Mythic Manor
Man of the House
Taffy Tales

Have you played this dev previous game Acting Lessons? also looking at the image of your list some of the games on there have had a few updates recently Sisterly Lust is now at V0.20 you are at V0.15 Babysitter being another one that just got updated

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Have you played this dev previous game Acting Lessons? also looking at the image of your list some of the games on there have had a few updates recently Sisterly Lust is now at V0.20 you are at V0.15 Babysitter being another one that just got updated
I heard "Acting Lessons" had NTR? I absolutely refuse to play games with that. Or at least without the option to avoid it. Maybe I am misinformed about "Acting Lessons". Thanks for the advice :)

I wasn't a huge fan of either Sisterly Lust or Babysitter. Babysitter had NTR and Sisterly Lust was OK. Might check out SL again in 6 months or so. SL is a 3-star for me.

I LOVE games that are open like Summertime Saga and with no important decisions. I really dislike having to use a walkthrough or cheats to get all content.

No BaR though... I feel bad for these guys... :(
What is "BaR"? :) - Become a Rockstar - Figured it out. I have it on Version 04. Disliked the character you play as, so I stopped playing it.

I've seen another crime No More Secrets is not on that list
I'll check it out :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-v0-7-1-royalcandy.13673/ - No NTR. Downloading now and giving it a try. Thanks for the recommendation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont and Mytez
Mar 14, 2018
This might sound negative, but it isn't meant to be. I'm hoping the next update makes the Li's, I dunno, more interesting(?). Currently, I don't feel anything but lustful stuff for most of the girls an indifference for the rest. :p

Which probably makes sense given how early the games development is (Gotta wait for it to finish). But I swear AL characters had me invested sooner.

Anyway, all the girls are hot so no complaints there, haha.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I heard "Acting Lessons" had NTR? I absolutely refuse to play games with that. Or at least without the option to avoid it. Maybe I am misinformed about "Acting Lessons". Thanks for the advice :)

I wasn't a huge fan of either Sisterly Lust or Babysitter. Babysitter had NTR and Sisterly Lust was OK. Might check out SL again in 6 months or so. SL is a 3-star for me.

I LOVE games that are open like Summertime Saga and with no important decisions. I really dislike having to use a walkthrough or cheats to get all content.

What is "BaR"? :) - Become a Rockstar - Figured it out. I have it on Version 04. Disliked the character you play as, so I stopped playing it.

I'll check it out :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/no-more-secrets-v0-7-1-royalcandy.13673/ - No NTR. Downloading now and giving it a try. Thanks for the recommendation.
No NTR in Acting lessons and the stuff in Babysitters is avoidable as long as you use the walkthrough don't worry a lot of us here are no fans of NTR either

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
This might sound negative, but it isn't meant to be. I'm hoping the next update makes the Li's, I dunno, more interesting(?). Currently, I don't feel anything but lustful stuff for most of the girls an indifference for the rest. :p

Which probably makes sense given how early the games development is (Gotta wait for it to finish). But I swear AL characters had me invested sooner.

Anyway, all the girls are hot so no complaints there, haha.
Investment in characters will take time as this game is different style to AL. It's more trying to promote the sexual adventure and fun experience that's depicted in media of American style college/Uni.

I'm fine with it, but the real test is if DPC decides to bring a major twist in it or not. It's one of AL most major talking points. I don't think it needs it as the current system is fine but you never know.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Really liked:
Milfy City
Summertime Saga
Being a DIK
Mythic Manor
Man of the House
Taffy Tales

I see you’ve played City of broken dreamers yet it’s not in your top list. That game is one of the best out here.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes