ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Difference could be that he recieved the message while someone else who's name shall not be outspoken loud ( :KEK: WTF is this Voldemort bullshit ??? :eek::eek::eek::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: ) somehow did not get it yet... Also I doubt the said member could not come back if he wanted to... :p
What, who the hell is Voldemort ? I was quoting Long John Silver :cool:, before he became Long.

" a member of the third watch - who shall remain nameless, - entered the pen late the previous night sometime after three bells. Although no one saw him enter or exit, evidence of his presence was clear, as upon inspection, the dairy goat’s anus was irritated from overuse. " :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen and OFT

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Check out the books on Maya's shelf.:oops::unsure:

- Computer and Server Building
- Practical Botany
- Modern Agricultural Practice and Development
- Phone and Mobile Device
- Coding 101
- Commercial Food Distribution
- Web Security 101

Make your own thoughts.:p:ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1592559
She's the so called " Axe killer "... just in a wide spectrum :LOL: She's out for the whole nation... :eek::eek::eek:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
We're guessing E9 in July. The Interlude maybe by late Feb t0 March. Maybe!
??? With a February release of the much hated Interlude how could you even conceive of a July release for ep9? That would mean a flat 5 months of development, something DPC hasn't been able to pull off in a very long time. Even an August release would be astonishing!

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
??? With a February release of the much hated Interlude how could you even conceive of a July release for ep9? That would mean a flat 5 months of development, something DPC hasn't been able to pull off in a very long time. Even an August release would be astonishing!
I read that a week or so ago here from someone else, so don't shoot the messenger :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I read that a week or so ago here from someone else, so don't shoot the messenger :)
It's not an impossible time table... although I would put it like March-August but the interval remains the same... the ninth chapter will be significantly shorter as were chapters 7-8... so a 5 month developement time is well within the cards :p

But still... BANG !!! :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
from the end of November to the end of July is 8 months, which is already 2 months longer than the normal cycle.
part of the time has been occupied by the launches on GOG and STEAM, but I think we're talking about a few weeks (2-3).

now we have to see how much the interlude is extra work or how much is at least partially an anticipation of the ninth chapter
for me it should have been the normal flashback of the beginning of the episode, on steroids to justify the autonomous release

July remains an optimistic estimate but in my opinion not impossible

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
from the end of November to the end of July is 8 months, which is already 2 months longer than the normal cycle.
part of the time has been occupied by the launches on GOG and STEAM, but I think we're talking about a few weeks (2-3).

now we have to see how much the interlude is extra work or how much is at least partially an anticipation of the ninth chapter
for me it should have been the normal flashback of the beginning of the episode, on steroids to justify the autonomous release

July remains an optimistic estimate but in my opinion not impossible
I haven't seen anything where he even mentioned working on ep9 and I don't think he's going to start until the Interlude launches

Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Episode 7 was a little over 5 months in development, and that was only 1 episode ago. If the Interlude is released in early February a late July release for Episode 9 is, as Felice said, optimistic but possible.

Really, it depends on how big DPC wants the Interlude and Episode 9 to be.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The interlude was originally supposed to be Chapter 9, so I'd imagine the actual Chapter 9 won't be as long as the others since the interlude content has been 'cut'.
I hope there is only one Interlude. I'm guessing S3 is going to be Autumn (Halloween, Thanksgiving), and S4 is going to be Winter (Xmas, MAYBE New Year?) and I'm thinking S4 is when we finally meet specific LI's parents (since we're already meeting Sage's)

By S4, I'm guessing whatever MC/LI route is active things are probably going to get pretty heavy and it makes me wonder what obstacles will be left at that point?

Will James finally come back for Bella? Amelia vs. MC/Neil? M/J still a thing, with or without the MC? All that sounds like S4 stuff to me, like an Endgame. Guessing there's still plenty "obstacle drama" left to tell in S3.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
We'll also need one unintentionally yet profoundly deep moment with Arieth when the MC has hit rock bottom, because it seems like that's the kind of character she is.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Episode 7 was a little over 5 months in development, and that was only 1 episode ago. If the Interlude is released in early February a late July release for Episode 9 is, as Felice said, optimistic but possible.

Really, it depends on how big DPC wants the Interlude and Episode 9 to be.
Didn't DPC said he wanted to make the episodes a bit shorter so the wait wouldn't be that long?
The interlude is known to be pretty short and just to speed up the story behind Zoey. So that won't take that long.
Because of the interlude he won't have to pry the story of Zoey in the upcoming episodes.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Didn't DPC said he wanted to make the episodes a bit shorter so the wait wouldn't be that long?
The interlude is known to be pretty short and just to speed up the story behind Zoey. So that won't take that long.
Because of the interlude he won't have to pry the story of Zoey in the upcoming episodes.
He may have said that but I've never seen it. And I would be surprised if the Patrons would be happy with an ep9 that was significantly shorter than earlier episodes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes