Jamieee

Sep 21, 2016
Got stuck on the first free roam part on episode 8. After checking my desk and studying for tests I can't leave the room anymore, no arrows are shown.

Anyone else experiencing the same bug?
Also, the fast travel button is not appearing even though it is enabled in the Settings menu.
I'm not using mods btw.

Damn, I guess that I was just blind. The travel arrow is on the right side in front of the black wall. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
This was about as polite a way as I could think of to ask, "Why the fuck would you close Jill's path simply because the MC follows up on a promise to take care of a sick friend?"

1642005583208.png

I know he's not like Woody Allen, who never re-watches his movies because he knows it's too late to make changes, so surely he sometimes thinks, "Why the fuck did I do that?"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This was about as polite a way as I could think of to ask, "Why the fuck would you close Jill's path simply because the MC follows up on a promise to take care of a sick friend?"

View attachment 1592959

I know he's not like Woody Allen, who never re-watches his movies because he knows it's too late to make changes, so surely he sometimes thinks, "Why the fuck did I do that?"
I think he offers you free access to patreon and discord just so he can ban you...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: doubts... mistakes... who do you think you're talking to?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
the run with Quinn and Jill was one I was planning, having the right affinity was not prohibitive, and I was counting on the fact that as a story they never crossed paths.

I don't quite understand the sense of imposing a choice (unexplained, like Quinn's at least intuitable one towards Maya and Josy) when shortly afterwards we would have made one directly
That check needs some Affinity jumping, you cant help Quinn if you're not Dik and you don't get invited to meet Jill's friends if you're not Chick, it's really difficult to be in that situation without the mod.

I don't know if It works with Neutral Affinity.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That check needs some Affinity jumping, you cant help Quinn if you're not Dik and you don't get invited to meet Jill's friends if you're not Chick, it's really difficult to be in that situation without the mod.

I don't know if It works with Neutral Affinity.
In the end I didn't do it so I don't know for sure, and I had imagined before the eighth chapter that it would have made this run useless anyway, both because Quinn would have dumped me, and because I would have had to choose anyway

so I didn't even get to the dinner problem, I probably would have ended up stuck in neutral affinity.

Reactions: kyrlian

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
This guy has nothing better to do than create new accounts every single day to copy and paste the same "SJW bad" on a titty game forum.

How in the hell did he even get to reach this level of delusion? I remember on his main account he was a normal user until the same ol' Maya topic came up and he just went full hate mode.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Also guys, i made this post to explain why Maya is the best character:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not everything that is written is bound to be accepted as truth. The same thing applies to this. For example: Adam and Eve, It's a nice story. It's bound with moral fibre... but asking a grown man to believe it? Without being way too controversial, I'm going to say that it's just a story and let's leave it at that. The entire catholic religion is based on a mistake, on a mistranslation. The Septuagint scholars mistranslated the Hebrew word for "young woman"... into the Greek word for "virgin". It was an easy mistake to make, because there was only a subtle difference in the spelling. So, they came up with a prophecy: "Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear us a son." You understand? It was "virgin" that caught people's attention. It's not everyday a virgin conceives and bears a son. But leave that for a couple of hundred years to stew... And next thing you know you have the Holy Catholic Church.

Like I said, just because it's written, doesn't make it true or so. But it gives us something that is important - hope. So it's not important whether it's fact or fiction. People like to believe and they are free to do so as they like.

That being said, let me remind you who the best girl in the game is:

:Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not everything that is written is bound to be accepted as truth. The same thing applies to this. For example: Adam and Eve, It's a nice story. It's bound with moral fibre... but asking a grown man to believe it? Without being way too controversial, I'm going to say that it's just a story and let's leave it at that. The entire catholic religion is based on a mistake, on a mistranslation. The Septuagint scholars mistranslated the Hebrew word for "young woman"... into the Greek word for "virgin". It was an easy mistake to make, because there was only a subtle difference in the spelling. So, they came up with a prophecy: "Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear us a son." You understand? It was "virgin" that caught people's attention. It's not everyday a virgin conceives and bears a son. But leave that for a couple of hundred years to stew... And next thing you know you have the Holy Catholic Church.

Like I said, just because it's written, doesn't make it true or so. But it gives us something that is important - hope. So it's not important whether it's fact or fiction. People like to believe and they are free to do so as they like.

That being said, let me remind you who the best girl in the game is:

:Kappa:
I opened the spoiler fearing to find Magnar in it.

I really care about you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes