Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I agree with you about dialogue in most of these games, it's awful. But there are games out there with good writing so that doesn't really absolve BaDIK for being better than most.

And I would have agreed with you about the relationships up until ep 4 or 5, but what he's done to the Sage relationship since with the lame comfort MC offered after the break up or the rebound guy or the unfathomable Quinn threesome or that the guitar lessons no longer mattered. It's just gone to shit.

Also from what I've seen of it the Jill path is all over the place too and I'm not qualifies to comment on the Bella path because I've never pursued it. That said even if you don't follow M/J that whole student loan catastrophe is still there, knocking me right out of the story every time it comes up, it's unavoidable. It's going to be there until the end of the game.
Oh I'm no fan of Sage's bizarre character swings at all (and continue to :rolleyes: at the nonsensical threesome). Ep. 8 might be my least favourite of season 2, but I still really enjoy the dialogue between characters because it flows so well. The conversations (and related emotions) are genuine and seem like you could have them IRL regardless of the implausibility of some of the topics like loans and such. Most games on F95 I can't imagine myself in the MC's position, but BaDIK I can (well aside from banging 5 or 6 girls in a row at a mansion party). In a lot of other games I get the impression the dialogue is written by 15 year old virgin. In this one the girls act more naturally, which only comes from a writer with some life experiences outside of a masturbatory basement.

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
it's a shame that the Riona path requires participating in Quinn's restaurant though!
You don't need to take Quinn number for her to like you. If u kiss her at Dik party, give her money at prep and have sex at hots > you on her "path". Plus you don't need restaurant for Quinn romance.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
that chart seems misleading. If no to any of the bottom three, then Riona doesn't like you?
Coincidentally a few days ago there was a lot of talk about Riona (Finally a different topic in this thread) and I explained to Mark about the step that I used to activate her route
I had doubts so I checked to make sure and yes, it is the same
screenshot0441.png
Riona needs several requirements for her to like the MC but the most important is in EP 7 when she sends the message to the MC about the stalker

So it took me by surprise because I wanted to help Riona but I didn't want to accept Quinn's offer and in EP 7 doing the previous steps like arguing with her and kissing her in EP 4, Confronted her and giving her money in EP 5

And all this led me to the same result

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Coincidentally a few days ago there was a lot of talk about Riona (Finally a different topic in this thread) and I explained to Mark about the step that I used to activate her route

Riona needs several requirements for her to like the MC but the most important is in EP 7 when she sends the message to the MC about the stalker

So it took me by surprise because I wanted to help Riona but I didn't want to accept Quinn's offer and in EP 7 doing the previous steps like arguing with her and kissing her in EP 4, Confronted her and giving her money in EP 5

And all this led me to the same result
Yeah I'm doing the non-client run now. will do the client run after. Just don't want to be Sage's fuck buddy at E6. But, can you turn her sex stuff down and still go to her after the Maya/Josy dorm thing?

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
And that happens when people listen to DavDR they gonna end like J.A.L. :cry:
hey hey, I see how I can get called a maya hater after that post but come on, there was no need for this :cry:

Yeah, totally. Any plot twist can completele change my views about a character. They are meant to do that. Luckly I feel confortable defending Maya couse I think there are reasons to think that's not posible, like for example: she is a LI, we seen some clues on how is her dad, and Maya had some private talks beetween Maya and Josy about the issue and match what she has told us so far.
agreed, I don't think it's a possibility. just wanted to see if such a thing would even cause a dent in your opinion of her :D

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x and Heycock

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yeah I'm doing the non-client run now. will do the client run after. Just don't want to be Sage's fuck buddy at E6. But, can you turn her sex stuff down and still go to her after the Maya/Josy dorm thing?
If you turn Sage down from the get go there isn't much contact with her... She's back for EP5 I still think you can turn her down and you still get another shot at EP7

screenshot0154.png
screenshot0177.png screenshot0228.png screenshot0281.png
It's funny to see her like this because she looks very desperate, she's not used to being rejected
hey hey, I see how I can get called a maya hater after that post but come on, there was no need for this :cry:
I didn't say it for you, it was for another user but his posts have already been deleted :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
If you turn Sage down from the get go there isn't much contact with her... She's back for EP5 I still think you can turn her down and you still get another shot at EP7

View attachment 1599938
View attachment 1599928 View attachment 1599929 View attachment 1599930
It's funny to see her like this because she looks very desperate, she's not used to being rejected

I didn't say it for you, it was for another user but his posts have already been deleted :ROFLMAO:
I just don't want to be so deep on her path, sex wise by the time I leave the M/J dorm. I'll keep fucking with it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: OFT

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You cannot stay with Sage in Episode 4 without becoming her fuck buddy. You can turn down the chance for sex with her in Episode 4 if you want, but you will automatically fuck her on Tybalt's bed in Episode 5, and outside the HOT house in Episode 7 (though you can shorten the scene if you have sex with someone like Riona first).

Fortunately, you don't need to stay with Sage to start the potential Riona romance. All you miss out on is the scene with Riona listening to music in the garden (which is admittedly a nice scene). But you can still make out with her at the DIK party, give her money in Episode 5 (though not have sex with her unless you're a restaurant member), and hook up with her (and potentially Camila as well) in Episode 7. And all of that is doable with CHICK affinity.

If you do hook up with Riona in Episode 7 (with or without Cammy), she'll send the MC a text at the end of Episode 7, and you'll be able to track down her stalker in Episode 8. If you've already got your screenshots of Riona in the garden, my advice to you is to redo the run without staying with Sage and hold out for Riona in Episode 7.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
You cannot stay with Sage in Episode 4 without becoming her fuck buddy. You can turn down the chance for sex with her in Episode 4 if you want, but you will automatically fuck her on Tybalt's bed in Episode 5, and outside the HOT house in Episode 7 (though you can shorten the scene if you have sex with someone like Riona first).

Fortunately, you don't need to stay with Sage to start the potential Riona romance. All you miss out on is the scene with Riona listening to music in the garden (which is admittedly a nice scene). You can still make out with her at the DIK party, give her money in Episode 5 (though not have sex with her unless you're a restaurant member), and hook up with her (and potentially Camila as well) in Episode 7. And all of that is doable with CHICK affinity.

If you do hook up with Riona in Episode 7 (with or without Cammy), she'll send the MC a text at the end of Episode 7, and you'll be able to track down her stalker in Episode 8. If you've already got your screenshots of Riona in the garden, my advice to you is to redo the run without staying with Sage and hold out for Riona in Episode 7.
Alright, that's all I needed to know now. With very much thanks my friend. Much appreciated. I am now done bugging everyone about this. I appreciate the humor y'all have shown me with this topic.

Sorry to be pain the ass over this. (y)

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
that chart seems misleading. If no to any of the bottom three, then Riona doesn't like you?
I have since improved this flowchart up to episode 8 (it's from my guide): the requirement is to sleep with Riona at least once (threesome with Quinn or Camila included) for her to trust the main character and ask him to watch over. This then leads to finding the stalker. Like Quinn and other side girls who have sex for money, it's difficult to tell how much she has feelings. For sure the demonstration of love from them will be reserved for the path "Others".

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes