Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Well, now he spends x hours/week doing what he likes, hiring people would mean he would spend less time on doing things he likes... even if it would mean development is faster and even if it would be just as good, that would still be only something the fans will like. He himself doesn't want to go that way and i can understand, why be a manager when you want to be a creator?
That's the part of DPC that I don't understand. He always talks about how he adds up stuff as he works because he's inspired and each episode ends up being bigger than the previous one. If he keeps trying to outdo himself, he's going to get to a point where he won't release more than 1 update a year. If he really wants to be a game developer, sooner or later he's going to have to build a team, especially if he doesn't want to get burned out (which I do think that he starts showing the symptoms of).

Inceton, Stone Fox Studios, CheekyGimp, NLT Games - all those guys have teams. NLT especially, drops releases at an alarming rate. I mean he finished 3 games, by the time it took DPC to get to the halfway mark of BaDIK. Inceton is working on two games at the same time. CheekyGimp released 21 episodes since in a period of 3.5 years, about the same period of time, do you know how many DPC released - 8. Stone Fox Studios is the newest developer of the bunch and those guys really aren't making that much money but their game is amazing (if you haven't played it, check it out, it's probably a top 5 game on this site), and it's just a team of 2 people doing it and I'm amazed they are putting out updates of this quality.

Which leads me to believe that DPC is selfish and doesn't want to share the spotlight. This is his creation and he wants that fact to be known, thinking that it's going to be some world-beater. If he found himself people that are talented and motivated as he is, I'm sure that the development process would speed up significantly, but I guess we'll never see that.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I can't believe that the objectively best VN market is going to take like 2 years to get a season 3, it is even big on Steam, how come it's going to take so long? I got really immersed into the story and the characters and now we don't even get the Halloween party before the end of season 2?
Fellow halloween party devotee, I feel your pain. :cry:

Calling Riona "Rhyona" isn't as bad as felicemastronzo calling Nicole "Nichole". :Kappa:
What about Felice always calling Cathy, "Cathe" ? That disrespect is well deserved, however

Revenge for that numpty woman taking her fucking panties off to give a blowjob. How in the hell did she ever get a job working at university :rolleyes:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
What about Felice always calling Cathy, "Cathe" ? That disrespect is well deserved, however

Revenge for that numpty woman taking her fucking panties off to give a blowjob. How in the hell did she ever get a job working at university :rolleyes:
Cathy gave me a PTSD due to her retarded decision. Now I panic every time some character takes off her panties that they somehow will end up in Bella's car. :ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Cathy gave me a PTSD due to her retarded decision. Now I panic every time some character takes off her panties that they somehow will end up in Bella's car. :ROFLMAO:
As long as that PTSD stays in game and doesn't bleed over into rl. Don't lie, after watching that scene with "Cathe" the next time you had sexy time with your lady, you had a bad flashback to BaDIK. I'm like...Um, babe, you gonna pick those up or just leave them on the floor like a goddamn caveman? Of course she is confused, but F95 DIK brothers understand. Never take the chance that these bitchez will leave evidence.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
As long as that PTSD stays in game and doesn't bleed over into rl. Don't lie, after watching that scene with "Cathe" the next time you had sexy time with your lady, you had a bad flashback to BaDIK. I'm like...Um, babe, you gonna pick those up or just leave them on the floor like a goddamn caveman? Of course she is confused, but F95 DIK brothers understand. Never take the chance that these bitchez will leave evidence.
When that happens, I remember the Cathy scene and what happened afterwards with Bella and give her the thousand yard stare, which creeps her out and kills the mood. :ROFLMAO: :Kappa:

• Hey there
Reactions: Kellermann
Oct 19, 2020
DPC is being hypocrite on hire some staff. He said only gets help at proof reading etc.
But if i remember correctly on 2d pics they were some dislike and many people didn't like it. They were too thick.
Didn't he says i didn't make the 2d pics. Someone else did. I can't remember who.

This is the way i remember. Correct me if im wrong.
Again with best regards, Thanks.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
DPC is being hypocrite on hire some staff. He said only gets help at proof reading etc.
But if i remember correctly on 2d pics they were some dislike and many people didn't like it. They were too thick.
Didn't he says i didn't make the 2d pics. Someone else did. I can't remember who.

He didn’t write the music either, nor did he create the base models for any of the characters, and heaps of the props aren’t originals. He didn’t even create Renpy. That lying sack of shit! :eek::poop:

Oct 19, 2020
He didn’t write the music either, nor did he create the base models for any of the characters, and heaps of the props aren’t originals. He didn’t even create Renpy. That lying sack of shit! :eek::poop:
Nah, man. You get it wrong. Im talking about his hypocrisy about hireing staff. If he can order someone to make 2d arts.
He can hire people for other stuff too. :D

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Nah, man. You get it wrong. Im talking about his hypocrisy about hireing staff. If he can order someone to make 2d arts.
No point debating it. It's obvious there are jobs that could be delegated without compromising the quality so he can focus on other tasks like writing etc. I think his stubbornness to do everything himself is a bit strange and cant be good for his health

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Don't remind me; chubby Josy is beyond the pale.
You'll know DPC and that 2D artist are really fucking with us when they add the feminist girls to the batch, only they will all be thin and athletic instead of the usual tubs of lard that he draws.

• Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
It's not hipocresy, is how he likes to work. The 2D art it's a minor, unimportant, unsignificant part of the game. Don't acelerate the job neither has an impact on it. I am not even sure if he "hired" someone or was a voluntarily, friendly gesture. It's not even close to let your game to be made by a team.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
HERESIA!!!!!

now DPC wouldn't be able to make a 2d image!?! what a lack of faith....

and all this just for difeinsive castling....
Well he clearly isn't a very good writer either, constantly putting his foot in his mouth with retarded storylines. But hey, his spelling is on point though (even though he uses proof readers) and doesn't spell Nicole as "Nichole" and Cathy as "Cathe". :Kappa:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No point debating it. It's obvious there are jobs that could be delegated without compromising the quality so he can focus on other tasks like writing etc. I think his stubbornness to do everything himself is a bit strange and cant be good for his health
Don't remind me; chubby Josy is beyond the pale.
You'll know DPC and that 2D artist are really fucking with us when they add the feminist girls to the batch, only they will all be thin and athletic instead of the usual tubs of lard that he draws.
It's not hipocresy, is how he likes to work. The 2D art it's a minor, unimportant, unsignificant part of the game. Don't acelerate the job neither has an impact on it. I am not even sure if he "hired" someone or was a voluntarily, friendly gesture. It's not even close to let your game to be made by a team.
It is worth mentioning that DPC may not be able to create 2D images. Accordingly, it would not be hypocrisy.:rolleyes:
HERESIA!!!!!

now DPC wouldn't be able to make a 2d image!?! what a lack of faith....

and all this just for difeinsive castling....
Seriously, those 2D drawings are a testimony to why DPC shouldn’t outsource.

He can do it, but his own drawings weren't thicc enough.
View attachment 1627060
Ok, that looks unsettlingly hot. I’m not alone on this am I?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes