nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I agree with that. It was a real brother sacrifice by Derek. I personally like Derek, too.(y)

But as luck would have it, a grandma comes into the car wash who also happens to have been a teacher at B&R at one time. Mmmmmh. Now when I think of all the things Derek said after the last beer bender of EP4, Derek staged the granny fuck.:unsure:

With that said he cheated on hell week, but in favor of the MC or the overall win, but the MC was still robbed of the win. The win included the Pink Rose VIP pass. :rolleyes::unsure:

The two would have been at the DIKs even without the granny fuck.:rolleyes:
look at it from another perspective - my bro derek jumped on the madame bomb for me so i don't even come close to dealing with that... creature.

a gesture of which he first collects the reward, how can it be considered altruistic?

Derek strongly wants to become a DIK, MC at least at that stage at most wants a room....

in fact Derek is the one who sacrifices himself the most in Hells Week (just look at the blows he takes if we do not find an agreement with Magnar for the wedgie...), but he does it mainly for himself

Kellermann, forgive me
you two oughta stop bashing my best bro derek! think maya wars were long and exhausting? it will be nothing compared to what's to come if you continue! :sneaky:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
look at it from another perspective - my bro derek jumped on the madame bomb for me so i don't even come close to dealing with that... creature.

you two oughta stop bashing my best bro derek! think maya wars were long and exhausting? it will be nothing compared to what's to come if you continue! :sneaky:
As if I've ever backed out of either.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Derek has been a great teammate, but selflessness is another thing altogether

If it is to be a credit to have found only Wendy to have sex outdoors....

:BootyTime:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Derek and MC have tasks to do, they do it with the goal of becoming DIKs,
Yeah, technically that would not be altruistic on individual motives however there is something more here, they promised eachother to do anything needed to become a DIK and on top of that it's either both or neither one, this can be seen as giving up your individuality for the group and in that sense it still is just that.. Altruism.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
As if I've ever backed out of either.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Derek has been a great teammate, but selflessness is another thing altogether

If it is to be a credit to have found only Wendy to have sex outdoors....

:BootyTime:
oh I did not say he was completely selfless and here just to help you. I agree with you, I mean, the guy begs you on his knees, his face literally 2cm from your cock to be his maggot brother and help him get in. of course he's doing it for himself before anything else. but jumping both the granny and madame bombs... that's why he's the best bro.

I just remembered there was someone here who had a derek path after ep8, gotta ask for that save :D

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
a gesture of which he first collects the reward, how can it be considered altruistic?

Derek strongly wants to become a DIK, MC at least at that stage at most wants a room....

in fact Derek is the one who sacrifices himself the most in Hells Week (just look at the blows he takes if we do not find an agreement with Magnar for the wedgie...), but he does it mainly for himself

Kellermann, forgive me
I'm questioning if you are the real Felice or if someone hacked his account right now.

Derek < Shit.

P.S: Anthony, Magnar, Troy and Steve are all better homies than Derek. Fight me 1v1 IRL if you disagree. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm questioning if you are the real Felice or if someone hacked his account right now.

Derek < Shit.

P.S: Anthony, Magnar, Troy and Steve are all better homies than Derek. Fight me 1v1 IRL if you disagree. :Kappa:
I was referring strictly to hells week
and I said he WAS a good teammate.

if we talk about friendship, other aspects come into play where Derek just loses score... rarely useful and often harmful.

but those listed by you are better for criteria that escape me (except Magnar...) ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I was referring strictly to hells week
and I said he WAS a good teammate.

if we talk about friendship, other aspects come into play where Derek just loses score... rarely useful and often harmful.

but those listed by you are better for criteria that escape me (except Magnar...) ...
How dare you insult our best homie in such a lowly, peasantly way? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Magnar helps you with tests if you want to, introduced you to the world of D&G, doesn't mind if you spank his girl and let you give him a wedgie without beating the fuck out of you.

Magnar gave you everything and you really let him down. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How dare you insult our best homie in such a lowly, peasantly way? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Magnar helps you with tests if you want to, introduced you to the world of D&G, doesn't mind if you spank his girl and let you give him a wedgie without beating the fuck out of you.

Magnar gave you everything and you really let him down. :Kappa:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
but actually that I wrote that only Magnar I understand why you put him on the list (and one day we will cure you, medicine is making great strides every day!!!!)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
but actually that I wrote that only Magnar I understand why you put him on the list (and one day we will cure you, medicine is making great strides every day!!!!)
I'll give you the reasons why all those I mentioned are better than that shithole Derek that can't seem to keep his mouth shut:

Magnar: I already explained it.

Anthony: Teaches you dance moves. Doesn't outright attack you at the gym. Hell, he's not aggressive towards you at all. Truth to be told, Anthony has never been anything but diplomatic and friendly with the MC.

Troy: Defends your guitar until his dying breath from those losers that end up stealing it. Wakes you up so you don't spend your entire first day of college sleeping. Forces you out of the room so you go out and live the college life and not spend your time in your room like a loser.

Steve: Wanted to be your homie since the first day. Tries to save you from the trainwreck that is Josy. His dad gave you a job, making sure that you don't die of starvation. Would probably give up his life in the ending saving you from the main villain.

All those homies did things that no one else would for the MC. Derek certainly wouldn't. Sure, he finds you a room to stay in (a nice gesture, but it brought along more problems than it did any good), rats out everything that you tell him, even if you tell him not to tell anyone.

P.S: I'll be cured only when Magnar nuts inside that bitch Jeane and knocks her up, thus giving us the one true ending of No More Secrets. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'll give you the reasons why all those I mentioned are better than that shithole Derek that can't seem to keep his mouth shut:

Magnar: I already explained it.

Anthony: Teaches you dance moves. Doesn't outright attack you at the gym. Hell, he's not aggressive towards you at all. Truth to be told, Anthony has never been anything but diplomatic and friendly with the MC.

Troy: Defends your guitar until his dying breath from those losers that end up stealing it. Wakes you up so you don't spend your entire first day of college sleeping. Forces you out of the room so you go out and live the college life and not spend your time in your room like a loser.

Steve: Wanted to be your homie since the first day. Tries to save you from the trainwreck that is Josy. His dad gave you a job, making sure that you don't die of starvation. Would probably give up his life in the ending saving you from the main villain.

All those homies did things that no one else would for the MC. Derek certainly wouldn't. Sure, he finds you a room to stay in (a nice gesture, but it brought along more problems than it did any good), rats out everything that you tell him, even if you tell him not to tell anyone.

P.S: I'll be cured only when Magnar nuts inside that bitch Jeane and knocks her up, thus giving us the one true ending of No More Secrets. :Kappa:
in fact they are all altruistic behaviors at least as much as Derek's, even more so, as they are misunderstood and opposed for that without being appreciated3

p.s. when we find the cure for you I will make sure that it is in the form of square-tipped suppositories with double knurling, Jeane forgives, I do not

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
in fact they are all altruistic behaviors at least as much as Derek's, even more so, as they are misunderstood and opposed for that without being appreciated3

p.s. when we find the cure for you I will make sure that it is in the form of square-tipped suppositories with double knurling, Jeane forgives, I do not
Brb, going to be 1500$ patreon of RoyalCandy so he can give me the ending I want of No More Secrets and I can SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Remember these words Felice, you just made an enemy out of myself. So I will destroy you, I will haunt you everywhere, every game that you play, will have the same ending - that bitch Jeane will get her pussy and ass destroyed by our Lord Magnar. :Kappa:

So to settle the score: Magnar > Steve > Troy > Anthony >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stanley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Derek. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Brb, going to be 1500$ patreon of RoyalCandy so he can give me the ending I want of No More Secrets and I can SHOVE IT IN YOUR FACE. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Remember these words Felice, you just made an enemy out of myself. So I will destroy you, I will haunt you everywhere, every game that you play, will have the same ending - that bitch Jeane will get her pussy and ass destroyed by our Lord Magnar. :Kappa:

So to settle the score: Magnar > Steve > Troy > Anthony >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stanley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Derek. :Kappa:
i love you too

• Red Heart

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
felicemastronzo, did you play the new episode of No More Money? I don't know what to think of it, the storyline is genuinely good, but thing is it's like LewdLab is writing it with all the blueballing and postponing of the content.

It's like the same thing DPC did with the Bella and Jill content. I mean it took him like 4 episodes (roughly 2 years) for Bella's first proper scene and 8 episodes for Jill's first proper scene (like 3.5 years). I hope RoyalCandy is not one of those devs that think that if they give fans the scenes with the characters they want, people will suddenly lose interest in the game. Where's the logic in that?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
felicemastronzo, did you play the new episode of No More Money? I don't know what to think of it, the storyline is genuinely good, but thing is it's like LewdLab is writing it with all the blueballing and postponing of the content.

It's like the same thing DPC did with the Bella and Jill content. I mean it took him like 4 episodes (roughly 2 years) for Bella's first proper scene and 8 episodes for Jill's first proper scene (like 3.5 years). I hope RoyalCandy is not one of those devs that think that if they give fans the scenes with the characters they want, people will suddenly lose interest in the game. Where's the logic in that?
I have big problems of confidence in the other, so almost never play games in progress, BADIk is really one of the few exceptions

how far along are they?

jimbro

Jan 30, 2022
Just wanted to say: what an amazing game. I can't wait to see where story goes. After Cyberpunk 2077, I thought I would wait a long time for a story that good, but this was better. Take your time, make it good. Don't go Game of Thrones on us.

Reactions: RukiRG
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes