dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Been doing some thinking (I know crazy) about Maya and Josy lie but what if they are not the only ones not to tell the whole truth such as Jill. We know Jill has not been with guy but that doesn't mean she is a virgin Maya never been with a guy but she wasn't virgin thanks to Josy. Something happen between Bella and Jill when Mc and Jill stay at Bella's Jill said "it won't happen again". That doesn't mean that they fuck but if they didn't they was close I'm guessing. While its more likely Jill and Bella just made out and maybe was headed to sex but stop short of it in that case Jill didn't lie but if they did fuck then Jill in fact lie to MC. Because she isn't virgin. If that is the case then Jill lie is the same as Maya and Josy lie to me any. A lie that some might call big or nothing at all. The funny part is if Bella and Jill have had sex and every girl in the game has cheated and every girls cherry has been pop and that Sage is the most honest of the LI. All that being said Josy forever :love:
Oh I so agree with you. Jill is the toughest bitch on campus and I mean that. Is this what a 21 year old virgin looks like in your opinion? She wants the MC from day one and fights for him with all means. Even if it means presenting herself as innocent, virginal and chaste.:rolleyes:

screenshot0001.png

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
I actually wonder more about who won't be there. There were a lot of HOTs that weren't even at the Dorm party. Even when the MC went to Sage the day after, only Sage found out about it or was seen.:unsure:

I have a suspicion that there will be divisions between the sororities and the HOTs.:unsure:

-Heather asks the MC who is the best cook. The only question is, for what?
DIK=Quinn's restaurant, drug chef (punch bowl with encore, Sarah liked it).
CHICK=For a cooking class? Josy has been able to cook before according to EP8 Cluck.

EP8 dorm party conversation between Tommy and Nick. Tommy maybe persuades naive Jamie to grow some special plants? Franz, the little hobble bunny, was very happy when Daddy Jamie visited him. Yes, the weeds made him happy and Vinny is expensive.

-Quinn has been back on top of his game since EP8. But in EP9, the MC meets the beast Stephen Burke and the beautiful Jade. Hahaha. But what if Stephen isn't a beast after all, and the MC spills the beans about Quinn's business dealings and drug abuse on campus?

-This cheating on midterms could have consequences too. I think some chairs are wobbling.

Also, DPC has told us what will happen in EP9 or from EP9. Stephen talked to Isabella in the classroom, didn't he? He also said that the aptitude tests will start soon. So I think the selection process has already started in EP8. Korb. Look at the list.:unsure:

Jacob: Jill activated concert or basketball (Band)
Leon: literature electrical engineering or nature
Nick: Nature including chemistry karate
1644001208317.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I just finished a no-minigames run (my first) and Bella's sorority it was a night-and-day difference not having to deal with all those stupid ass tests.

Also Quinn is never not trolling, and that's why she's one of the best.

View attachment 1634087

Grabbing Josy's titty right in front of Tommy the DIKs.
Josy gets a handful and Maya gets the finger. this checks out.

Even so, I am looking forward to this interlude, although for us who follow it episode by episode it breaks the times, in the total of the game I think it makes a lot of sense that the middle of the game has a hinge that gives a break from what came to what is to come.
A break implies you are tired of something and need a breather. My feeling is I'm not tired of the story at all and I want to get back into it directly. this is the same reason I have always been annoyed when DPC throws in distractions right in the middle of a story's action. Be it D&G, Lynnette story hour, or the Interlude, it's all just a delaying flat tire on your otherwise fun road trip. When I read a novel or a play a visual novel, I'm in it for the story start to finish. I don't need breaks (beyond what it takes to produce the next chapter/episode).

As for episode 9, I see it very unlikely that it will go under 6 months of production, if as we all think, it will include the party, that is going to be a huge free roam, or at least it should be, much bigger than the HOT party and the dorm party. Besides, it should advance the main plot and the branch of the LI's, maybe it would even advance something about Zoey in the new life of the MC... Too much for one episode? yes, but if there isn't some of that the impact of episode 8 is lost.
Agreed.

I'm waiting because i want to play the game only when it is completed... i must... resist....
Bro, I wouldn't wait. It will be years before this game concludes and there is already a mountain of excellent content. More content in this unfinished game than in most other completed games.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I actually wonder more about who won't be there. There were a lot of HOTs that weren't even at the Dorm party. Even when the MC went to Sage the day after, only Sage found out about it or was seen.:unsure:

I have a suspicion that there will be divisions between the sororities and the HOTs.:unsure:

CHICK=For a cooking class? Josy has been able to cook before according to EP8 Cluck.

EP8 dorm party conversation between Tommy and Nick. Tommy maybe persuades naive Jamie to grow some special plants? Franz, the little hobble bunny, was very happy when Daddy Jamie visited him. Yes, the weeds made him happy and Vinny is expensive.

-Quinn has been back on top of his game since EP8. But in EP9, the MC meets the beast Stephen Burke and the beautiful Jade. Hahaha. But what if Stephen isn't a beast after all, and the MC spills the beans about Quinn's business dealings and drug abuse on campus?

-This cheating on midterms could have consequences too. I think some chairs are wobbling.

Also, DPC has told us what will happen in EP9 or from EP9. Stephen talked to Isabella in the classroom, didn't he? He also said that the aptitude tests will start soon. So I think the selection process has already started in EP8. Korb. Look at the list.:unsure:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Oh I so agree with you. Jill is the toughest bitch on campus and I mean that. Is this what a 21 year old virgin looks like in your opinion? She wants the MC from day one and fights for him with all means. Even if it means presenting herself as innocent, virginal and chaste.:rolleyes:

View attachment 1634374
I'm not sure if I should be happy or worried you agree:ROFLMAO: I like Jill but I think she could be greatest female actresses of all time people think she is naive even Bella but she knows %100 what she is doing. Jill is playing the role of a sweet rich virgin but she gives MC her sexy ass like a slut, Bella might be ice queen but Jill is the queen of fire just ask Tybalt she played him for a fool and then broke him in half and left him to burn . Jill's ass.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm not sure if I should be happy or worried you agree:ROFLMAO: I like Jill but I think she could be greatest female actresses of all time people think she is naive even Bella but she knows %100 what she is doing. Jill is playing the role of a sweet rich virgin but she gives MC her sexy ass like a slut, Bella might be ice queen but Jill is the queen of fire just ask Tybalt she played him for a fool and then broke him in half and left him to burn . View attachment 1634433
that would certainly be something.
I'm more determined than ever to conquer Jill's crinkled star. she took the big one in the pink like a champ, now let's try it in the stink.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It was a productive week. I have finished posing all art and completed most coding tasks as well.

What remains now is waiting for animations to render, polishing, and playtesting.

After that, I can send the game to my team of testers and proofreader.

Render times shouldn't be too bad, I hope, but time will tell.

Testing is hopefully smooth this time, too, since it's a smaller episode than usual.

The biggest task will be testing that the save transfer system is robust for Steam/GOG/Patreon versions so that any player with Season 2 can continue playing without issues.

Next week I will work on those remaining tasks while waiting on animations to render.

I can't promise a February release yet, so wait until the release date is set if you're pledging to get the update. It's either February or March, though.
At least February doesn't have 30 days
IMG_20181226_113927.jpg

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
it will take a lot of production time just to resolve the Halloween party where, in the path where you picked Bella or ignored Jill, she arranges to burn the whole mansion down killing most of the characters
Dude, to soon

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
You know Jill being mad at both Bella and MC even if you never pursued her is a questionably written storyline. You can even say that it's written for the sake of drama.

Her reaction varies if you pursued her or not, but being mad at two close friends of yours (one of which is your best friend) for hooking up is childish.

Bella ending up sad if you pick Jill is at least explainable. Even if you never pursued her, she helped MC whenever she could and was pretty much like a mother to him overall. Even so MC made her open up and brought her wall down and no one ever since probably James was able to do that. And now Jill came and took him away from her. So you could at least form an emotional connection to her reaction. Meanwhile Jill's reaction doesn't make sense at all.
I'm wondering, is Jill's reaction different if MC was pursuing her when she discovers Bella & MC during the act?

In my playthrough, she was pretty much shocked to see it.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018

giphy.gif
21-jump.gif

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm wondering, is Jill's reaction different if MC was pursuing her when she discovers Bella & MC during the act?

In my playthrough, she was pretty much shocked to see it.
The difference is subtle in the reaction. If you didn't pursue her, she's shocked, but if you did she's sad.

The reaction is different when Bella goes to her room to presumably tell her the news. Depending your choices she's either sad about it or mad about it.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Been doing some thinking (I know crazy) about Maya and Josy lie but what if they are not the only ones not to tell the whole truth such as Jill. We know Jill has not been with guy but that doesn't mean she is a virgin Maya never been with a guy but she wasn't virgin thanks to Josy. Something happen between Bella and Jill when Mc and Jill stay at Bella's Jill said "it won't happen again". That doesn't mean that they fuck but if they didn't they was close I'm guessing. While its more likely Jill and Bella just made out and maybe was headed to sex but stop short of it in that case Jill didn't lie but if they did fuck then Jill in fact lie to MC. Because she isn't virgin. If that is the case then Jill lie is the same as Maya and Josy lie to me any. A lie that some might call big or nothing at all. The funny part is if Bella and Jill have had sex and every girl in the game has cheated and every girls cherry has been pop and that Sage is the most honest of the LI. All that being said Josy forever :love:
Eh, I think that Jill most likely humped her when Bella was asleep. Bella stopped it and stated it won't happen again.

Besides, the hymen thing, Jill mentioned that she does a lot of horseback riding, so her hymen might be already broken due to it. Other way it might break is due to heavy masturbation. Both are valid reasons for it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes