felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The girls' cut goes directly for the tuition. Unless Burke works the books and doesn't put money in the college, but in his pockets directly, forcing the college to work on a loss. That's a dumb thing to do. An IRS revision gets them into a load of trouble and possible jail time.

Burke definitely takes a bigger cut out of the profits as he's the one that actually does the fraud. Quinn also takes a cut, but apparently it's not big enough to help with her drug business. That's why she thought that if more people were involved, there was going to be more profits, but it eventually backfired.

I'm not sure if the girls get a cut from the profits. It's not mentioned anywhere, so they might be paid on the number of clients that they serve. It's definitely not for free though, as Camila mentioned multiple times that she has sex for money, even though it's not something that she's exactly proud of.
free tuition alone isn't enough, they don't seem that interested in education (the fact that Riona takes an exam seems surprising), they certainly have a real income as well.

let's remember that tuition is for school expenses, it doesn't cover private expenses and vices

Burke siphons off existing scholarships on the girls that Quinn points out to him, his part could also end up here. to me it seems like too much of a risk to have sex with female students (with the risk of situations like Mona's as well)

Reactions: Lostanddamned

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
Is anyone else think Sally without her glasses is so pretty cute? I mean that scene in the sauna lol

Reactions: OFT

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Is anyone else think Sally without her glasses is so pretty cute? I mean that scene in the sauna lol
Wow a completely different post that doesn't include weird ass fantasy theories about characters, what a surprise, your comment is a bless.
And answering your question, yes she does look cute with or without glasses, what i like more about her is her personality, she looks pretty intense for a geek looking girl like her.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
free tuition alone isn't enough, they don't seem that interested in education (the fact that Riona takes an exam seems surprising), they certainly have a real income as well.

let's remember that tuition is for school expenses, it doesn't cover private expenses and vices

Burke siphons off existing scholarships on the girls that Quinn points out to him, his part could also end up here. to me it seems like too much of a risk to have sex with female students (with the risk of situations like Mona's as well)
Whether we like it or not, he's involved in some way though. Plus it was mentioned that he had sex with at least 3 students - probably Quinn, Sarah and Melanie.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Whether we like it or not, he's involved in some way though. Plus it was mentioned that he had sex with at least 3 students - probably Quinn, Sarah and Melanie.
We never know who the 3 student are, and is also possible that dialogue is a flashback, so modern restaurant Girls could be "safe"

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Plus it was mentioned that he had sex with at least 3 students - probably Quinn, Sarah and Melanie.
Knowing Quinn it's more likely she has the free tuition for getting the girls, Sarah, Melanie, Riona would make more sense. Think Camilla said she only did the restaurant? Anyway, pretty sure Quinn isnt one of the 3.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Read again the entire Intro situation from EP3. Jade assumes they are students, no response from Stephen. Then Jade asks how many times Stephen cheated on her (no female students are mentioned, just how many times he cheated on her). Stephen answers with 3 times.(y)

Stephen does not even confirm that they are female students. This was an assumption by Jade. That he cheated on her is clear. But Cathy is gone and he lunges at Isabella and not a female student.

I'm not sure Stephen forgives the class for having sex.

What if this is all Quinn's doing, too? She matches tutors with girls, and the tutor then contacts Stephen to tutor for the girl. Sex with interns is hot too.

What if Stephen in EP5 didn't want to force Mona to have sex with 3 old men, but the tuition giver did? Maybe Stephen wanted to get to the bottom of the tutoring rumors. That would also put the newspaper article in a different light.

Maybe Mona also had to leave because she didn't tell Stephen for fear of Quinn. Quinn is threatening that Stephen won't allow prostitution and that Mona's reputation would be ruined.

Just food for thought.:D

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Read again the entire Intro situation from EP3. Jade assumes they are students, no response from Stephen. Then Jade asks how many times Stephen cheated on her (no female students are mentioned, just how many times he cheated on her). Stephen answers with 3 times.(y)

Stephen does not even confirm that they are female students. This was an assumption by Jade. That he cheated on her is clear. But Cathy is gone and he lunges at Isabella and not a female student.

I'm not sure Stephen forgives the class for having sex.

What if this is all Quinn's doing, too? She matches tutors with girls, and the tutor then contacts Stephen to tutor for the girl. Sex with interns is hot too.

What if Stephen in EP5 didn't want to force Mona to have sex with 3 old men, but the tuition giver did? Maybe Stephen wanted to get to the bottom of the tutoring rumors. That would also put the newspaper article in a different light.

Maybe Mona also had to leave because she didn't tell Stephen for fear of Quinn. Quinn is threatening that Stephen won't allow prostitution and that Mona's reputation would be ruined.

Just food for thought.:D
It's a definitely weird storyline overall. Especially the way the characters are written until now. For us, Burke has always been painted as a villain, deserving everything what's happening to him. But we've never seen his heinous acts. Burke has never been anything but friendly with other characters, not just the MC.

So it's likely Quinn twists things, in hopes of gaining some kind of advantage, which is unlikely as she's completely incompetent and she has no financial or political power to deal with Burke and whoever else is above her on the ladder.

We never got the confirmation that Cathy had sex with Burke though. Sure, Jade thinks that she did it, but at least I don't remember it happening. As for Isabella, I doubt Stephen has any chance there. She already rejected him like two times and if he tries to blackmail her into having sex with him (which I seriously doubt, since it doesn't fit his character), it will backfire on him.

Reactions: dalli_x

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
We never got the confirmation that Cathy had sex with Burke though. Sure, Jade thinks that she did it, but at least I don't remember it happening
I think this was a pretty obvious thing along the story line but the MILFS sorted it out themselves... WE have nothing to do with this story so why would WE know about it ? :unsure: Maybe later it get's picked up ( for example on a Cathy route ) but so far the girls did their thing and seemingly all is good... If not then...
1570908_3x_1.gif MILF WAR :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Stephen definitely turns Isabella on. That's actually a clear sign that he doesn't necessarily want female students, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Personally, I would prefer Melanie, Sarah or Camila. :love::love::love:
If I had to pick 3 girls from the restaurant, they would be: Camila, Riona and Sarah. If we go by the HOTs: Sage, Camila, Riona.

I consider Stephen an interestlingly written character. He's supposed to be a slimeball and at times acts like it, but at the same time has shown to be very diplomatic and mild-mannered. It's certainly going to be interesting what will he do if MC has chosen to be in a relationship with Bella.

I think this was a pretty obvious thing along the story line but the MILFS sorted it out themselves... WE have nothing to do with this story so why would WE know about it ? :unsure: Maybe later it get's picked up ( for example on a Cathy route ) but so far the girls did their thing and seemingly all is good... If not then...
View attachment 1638458 MILF WAR :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Let me give you something even better: a threesome with Cathy and Jade. :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sixart

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Let me give you something even better: a threesome with Cathy and Jade. :devilish:
It sounds nice but if I wanna be honest 99 times out of hundred I would choose Cat... so a threesome with someone I would usually avoid if possible is not my cup of tea... ehh for 1 time I can make an exception... :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It sounds nice but if I wanna be honest 99 times out of hundred I would choose Cat... so a threesome with someone I would usually avoid if possible is not my cup of tea... ehh for 1 time I can make an exception... :p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
If we don't get anymore scenes with Cathy and she's permanently gone from the game it's going to be the stupidest thing ever. Like she no longer even has that moral barrier of being MC's teacher, so time to show us what she told us on Swyper and let us give her the D. :devilish:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
If we don't get anymore scenes with Cathy and she's permanently gone from the game it's going to be the stupidest thing ever. Like she no longer even has that moral barrier of being MC's teacher, so time to show us what she told us on Swyper and let us give her the D. :devilish:
I know these theories are pretty normal to you guys... but honestly who came up with that one that Cat is gone for good ?!? :unsure: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I know these theories are pretty normal to you guys... but honestly who came up with that one that Cat is gone for good ?!? :unsure: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
It wasn't me. On the contrary. Cathy may not be a teacher anymore, but the end of EP8 actually confirms that Cathy continues to have a role in the game, because otherwise there would have been no scene of her.:rolleyes::unsure::geek:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It wasn't me. On the contrary. Cathy may not be a teacher anymore, but the end of EP8 actually confirms that Cathy continues to have a role in the game, because otherwise there would have been no scene of her.:rolleyes::unsure::geek:
Glad to hear... this is a... :unsure: wild one :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes