Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
You know, When the DEV does not put scenes of the girls having sex with others, the events of the games do not make sense, for example, if DPC had says who are the 3 girls had sex with Burker from the first moment

Many headaches would be avoided but since he does not do it so as not to annoy the fandoms we can only guess who they are
Does it really matter in the end ? Even if none of the restaurant girls had sex with Burke, they obviously had sex with others clients or served with the glory holes. Just like the Pink Rose girls had sex with VIP clients. Not to mention Jade use to fuck with Burke, just like Bella used to fuck with James. None of them were "spared" in the first place, DPC doesn't have to show it but it's rather explicit. Players just have to deal with it.

Same thing, for Sally. When players will finally have a shot with her, they'll have to accept a lame 1 star rating, cause their MC can't compete with King Magnar. (n)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is the kink in that dng games and he will shiver her all the way right in front of those stuck up assholes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Does it really matter in the end ? Even if none of the restaurant girls had sex with Burke, they obviously had sex with others clients or served with the glory holes. Just like the Pink Rose girls had sex with VIP clients. Not to mention Jade use to fuck with Burke, just like Bella used to fuck with James. None of them were "spared" in the first place, DPC doesn't have to show it but it's rather explicit. Players just have to deal with it.

Same thing, for Sally. When players will finally have a shot with her, they'll have to accept a lame 1 star rating, cause their MC can't compete with King Magnar. (n)
I don't know. would the opposite have been a problem?

that Sage apparently was behind months if not years of a guy who wasn't interested in her in any way makes the story good? the fact that the "cheerleader", the one who enjoys giving sex grades for a very long time voluntarily sat on the bench makes her character better or worse? (not to mention Bella again)

there is no need to show, but it is enough to make it understood, while here you are always trying to avoid., to imply more that no than yes.

a little more courage could have been had, this choice was made and will be carried through to the end

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You know, When the DEV does not put scenes of the girls having sex with others, the events of the games do not make sense, for example, if DPC had says who are the 3 girls had sex with Burker from the first moment

Many headaches would be avoided but since he does not do it so as not to annoy the fandoms we can only guess who they are
There are not a lot of scenes of girls having sex with others and funny enough unless I'm missing a scene most of the time its with Derek or Arieth giving out crabs. Josy and Maya are the only girls you can date that you see fucking someone thats not you and that happens within y'alls relationship the second time any way. As for Burke I'm guessing Mona, Quinn, and maybe that Joanne or is it Joanna

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I remember in the shows where the protagonists they don't date each other from the beginning and have several partners as the seasons progress because it is normal for each one to have their life

I don't know if you remember in Mass Effect when the MC doesn't have Tali as a love interest... She and Garrus start dating :ROFLMAO:

At least DPC has shown us that there is friendship between several girls and that their lives do not revolve around the MC

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
One question that's been on my mind is how rich the Burke's are they clearly are well off but how did they manage to donate considerable amount of money to the college because it seems as so they are both just professor's.
Burke is an honorary professor; he bought the title by donating a crapload of money to the college, he didn't earn it from research or studying.

If I recall correctly, Jade said his money came from stock market deals. There's no upper limit to how much that could be - even more so if he's shady enough to give out tuition money for sex, because that means he's also shady enough to be insider dealing.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Nah, it's Quinn, Riona and Camila for sure (Mona didn't go so far with Burke). Camila is the one who got Wallace Scholarship
It could not even have been Mona because Burke admitted sleeping with 3 girls before that party.... in other words only full HOT's no pledges among them.... That leaves Quinn, Sarah, Melanie, Riona.... We know Camila only does restaurant And we know for sure Quinn and Riona both have one of these scholarships... so make a guess if Quinn was smart enough to get 4 scholarships for delivering 3 girls or not ;)

chucklehead

Dec 2, 2017
Hi folks. Apologies for the reall noob question. If you download the persistent file from the link on the 1st post, where do you need to put it? And it should unlock all the gallery and scenes, right?
Thanks in advance

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I might have misspelled her name:ROFLMAO: you don't see her in game but her name has come up twice once with Tommy and Jacob and the other with Sage and Quinn during the planning for the big party. She was once a Hot and is said to give great blowjobs and deepthroat but I would not believe it without trying her first

• Wow
Reactions: AchedCroissant

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I might have misspelled her name:ROFLMAO: you don't see her in game but her name has come up twice once with Tommy and Jacob and the other with Sage and Quinn during the planning for the big party. She was once a Hot and is said to give great blowjobs and deepthroat but I would not believe it without trying her first
Ah yes, now I remember I think she was Sage's mother in the sorority

Reactions: Darkwen

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hi folks. Apologies for the reall noob question. If you download the persistent file from the link on the 1st post, where do you need to put it? And it should unlock all the gallery and scenes, right?
Thanks in advance
In the game folder/game/save

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
We don't really know how powerful and rich the Royces are. Perhaps their authority is also exaggerated as well as the authority of the Burgmeisters that Tybalt can safely humiliate Rusty and refuse him admission in preps.
actually Tybalt was already president so ofc he was not quiting! in the worst scenario he was for 2 years and in the least she was only president for a few months!

besides the Burke´s might lack the prestige of the Burgmeister name but they are not exactly nobody´s and 2 of them sit in the school board so Rusty without the help of the Royce would be outnumbered in a vote and he did not knew any of the other preps!

Furthermore its a DIK move by a newby even if he as the name to demand what he did without having gone trough a hell week (dante´s week?) and waiting at least 1 year!

Considering how the other preps are sick of Tybs had rusty been inteligent about he would only have had to wait 1 year but he was a young reckless ass with a tommy bodyguard,

then there is the question if he would have been singled out for his name by tybs and been a kind of Maya on the preps fraternity by an envious Tybalt...
do remember that Rusty flirted with Jill when they met so ofc tybalt would be all "NO FUCKING NTR INSIDE THIS MANSION, FFS!"

Tybalt did not refuse the admission he refuse to step down as president of the preps in a very rude and disrespectfull way, perhaps he heard the conversation beteween Rusty and Jill and was triggered into acting the way he did!

but that did not change the outcome Rusty would never get to be president on his 1st year or at least on his 1st semester no matter what!
What did change was that the disrespect shown towards Rusty created the DIK`s, so Rusty not flirting with Jill would mean the DIK`s would never have been created!
Rusty provided the funding and probably the mansion!

the 2nd most important element was Cathy getting the board the teachers council to accept the creation of a new greek house on campus!
Do understand that that meant the mansion was gifted in perpetuaty to the new greek house and if the house is dismantled it reverts to the college
and not Rusty´s father the original owner at the time of the donation... so without a burgmeister element in the house there is a risk that the fraternity
is dismantled and they become a new beta fraternity a greek house without an house!

would be fun to watch if Burke tried to get the DIK mansion to revert to the college and gift it to Quinn as she created a new sisterhood called the HOE`s
now thats some proper fucking ploting right there Burke and Quinn end game getting a new greek house made of girls by getting someone else to pay for it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as the 2nd most famous crazy theorist on this thread i aprove this message!

The Royce's are big, no question about it, Rusty bragging to Jill being a Burgmeister did get inflated pretty fast when Jill told him she is a Royce. Besides that Tybalt has a reason to pursue Jill, he only cares about status, if the Royce's were atleast of the same caliber or less then his own family's he would not be after her at all, he only looks up...
perhaps he looks up for the prestige of having a royce wife?

the Jullii where a roman disgraced family for over 500 years poor so poor that only 2 branches of the family was able to keep senatorial positions and yet everytime a jullii girl was born there where dozens of contenders for the girl even before she was even 1 year old!

the julii could barely afford dowery´s and yet they married every important family and every important family financially and politically wished to have a jullii wife thats how great was their prestige so a bankrupted Jill for a plebeian like Tybalt who does not care for money would still be a step up!

furthermore we do not know how many branches are there and whats left of the family... perhaps they only have like 2% of the original family estate and there are 25 branches of the family, Jill did mention several counsins!

so Royce´s are still big can be true and yet Jill´s specific branch might be broken... i mean its gonna go extinct unless the MC gives up his family name and all his children with Jill will be Royce´s ... and this is far more common then what people admit! the poorest element of the couple looses his family name and their children will have the mothers name, it might even be the only way to get the royce´s to accept the relationship!

We don't really know how rich, we know Burke is the one with the money, not Jade, but most of it might just aswell be in the hands of Burke's father or mother for all we know.... We know of Burke's donations from those papers, we just don't know if it's Burke's father donating as payment for his sons job at B&R or if Burke himself is manipulating the books.... It's all speculations.
thats not established it might be that Jade was an influencial maiden and her dowary could have been the seed for their fortune!

also its been well established that Stephen plays the market well enough to have big payday´s as per the story told by Jade!
that means they did not started big to still be happy with big payday´s instead of just coasting on the wealth vs inflation game that trully rich people play!

those same big payday´s can be dependent on the influence he can hurl around by either blackmailing rich/relevant people who slept with college girls or his contacts in several areas of society including judges who can tell him in advance a decision that will determine if a stock is gonna go ballistic or bust! ceo´s who can reveal how a company is doing or a new acquision or politicians who can inform him if subsidies or taxes are being prepared for specific industries!

so him playing the market well does not mean he plays it fairly, if he does so dishonestly a marriage to a Royce is a must have and could be the reason why Sage distances herself from her family and why they act to hard core into donations pr stunts!

Sage might have been bullyed by the other rich kids that her father instead of being a respectfull bussinessman was just a asslicker profiting of drunk pillow talks made by idiots!
and yes rich people can be petty like that to look down on new money with great disdain!

It's entirely possible he's using Quinn's restaurant (or his version of it, like the newspaper mentions) to generate said money.
indirectly sure! directly? probably he uses the system to get pretige and respect!

hell he might just create the Burke young maiden´s scholarship for valevictorian feminist girls out of the Maya situation ... they loose tuiton money but get a shitload of respectability and social clout out of it!

You know this does not necessarily mean the 3 times are with a different anyone... it could be just 1 and he fucked him/her 3 times :ROFLMAO:

o_O:oops:o_O Geez these theories... o_O:oops:o_O
the question or the intent is with how many people and not how many times!

a man can have cheated with 100 women 1 time per woman or 100 times with the same woman!
more partners is a worse crime from the male perspective...
the same partner is a worst crime from the female perspective,
since it implies an emotional liason and not just sex on a given opportunity!

bably Dalli or Warscared, I'm not sure anymore. :KEK:
in the words of Shaggy from the album hot spot track number 10 "WASN´T ME!"

read above, you make the monster i am not ignoring the far more dangerous monster that i trully am!

or in the words of Ralph waldo Emmerson " To be great is to be misunderstood. "

I've always wondered how (and why) Quinn achieved university status. And also how she hasn't failed out yet. Is Burke helping with that too? Unless Quinn is a rare person who can pass her courses with no studying or homework. Why would she want to go to university anyway? You don't need to become B&R student to be a drug dealing pimp. AFAIK it is not a fully-gated community so Quinn could just walk on campus at any time to sell weed and collect from her whores.

And little danger of repercussions for illegal actions if you are actually caught. There seems to be only one patrolling security guard on B&R payroll and his only method of law enforcement is apparently taking aside an offending student and giving him a stern talk. That dumb fuck watched Dawe assault Cathy with a deadly object and nothing punitive happens. o_O Dawe is right back to classes like nothing has happened. If things get perilous, just fart on the guard. :poop: That is apparently their Kryptonite.

You can get away with just about anything at this institution. Drugs and prostitution are just the beginning. Fist fights are breaking out all over campus, buildings are being vandalised, stalkers are everywhere, and MC over here prolapsing anuses and choking bitches near to death with his meat hammer down their throats. It's mayhem I tell you! Mayhem!
i agree with you! perhaps she had to run for cover and try to get a good reputation when Rox was arrested or went down?
imagine a young 18 year old being busted with her father and then having to find a solution to stay out of jail ... if she as the Burke phone number showing that she is bettering herself would be a strong case to pin everything on Rox and let innocent Quinn go!

but mainly for security, even without Vinnie its clearly proven that her world is dangerous while the college world is very safe ... i mean its a controled enviroment for girls to fuck up big time... they do suck on the MC`s dick ...

Which makes me believe that she was the first tuition reciever (inb4 Quinn stans faint because they learned that their "queen" fucked someone else before them).

Other option is that she's been dealing drugs for a while and had gathered a stable amount of drug money, which she used to pay her tuition.

But drug dealers making a lot of money is a huge myth. Especially low-level junkies like Quinn, who are more likely to use the stuff themselves than selling it. In reality drug dealers start making money when they get to that Gus Fring/Tuco Salamanca level.
actually drug dealers make 4 times more money then in whatever other activity their average IQ would ever allow them to make!

the thing is people with higher IQ tend not to risk it, the smart people who get into that normally do it in a breaking bad situation (need money fast for an emergency) or because of social reasons such a gaining clout making friends or to harness funds for an ideological strugle such as most gangs in south america!

so yes relatively and comparatively drug dealers make more money in average 4 times more then what they would normally do ... but 1 standart deviation down on the IQ scale means you make only 10% of the average in most creative or competitive activities!

one of the reasons why mexico is so dangerous is because the idiots took over, only the dangerous low IQ assasins who can not find other ways to sort out their issues still get into the bussiness as the bussiness gets more dangerous less and less smart people are willing to step in!

that is why the consiglieri was the most important innovation the Mafia did to revolutionize the underworld...
even almost as important as lucky luciano creating a enterprised organization of the diferent street gangs as to shield them from persecution!

Stop with the spam :ROFLMAO:
irony that you stated that and made 2 posts in a row...

which is the main reason why it is unlikely that Bella's mystery is related to an abortion or otherwise the loss of a child

it would be an excess of sexual activity
yes but her udders are breastfeeding tits!

i suport this message!
anyway as long as we are not forced to watch an abusive asshole miss treating a girl like a cretin without the chance to intervene and stop the abuse i have no issues with NTR, it happens deal with it, next time treat the girl better...(or worse depending on her kink i do not judge!)

or... if the abusive cretin asshole is the MC 99.9% of the players have no issues with it... the ones who do just do not engage in it... i guess!

You are that pathetic you keep immagining immaginary bulls that NTR you?
4 reals?
as long as is just in my imagination i have no issues... my issue is when its showned and the MC can not intervene!

or read above what i said! women and girls are entitled to have a background and have had their experiences, if they are with the MC is because he is either 1 step above or 1 step better in whatever the girls value, just like in RL!

so the only situation we have seen of that so far is with Tybalt before the MC goes into the library to meet Bella for her breakdown when the MC provokes Tybalt... from Tybalt perspective that is clearly abusive NTR... imagine if the MC set up a webcam to take the Jill virginity and sent the link to Tybalt as he rams her incenssantly... ffs, school shooter alert!

the girl Tommy and Rusty were debating that she could deepthroat before the MC and Derek enter the preps mansion to steal the moose head is the only Joana mentioned in the game!

Burke is an honorary professor; he bought the title by donating a crapload of money to the college, he didn't earn it from research or studying.

If I recall correctly, Jade said his money came from stock market deals. There's no upper limit to how much that could be - even more so if he's shady enough to give out tuition money for sex, because that means he's also shady enough to be insider dealing.
only if you can prove it! and if he is not part of the board or works for the companies he invests in... or else 95% of the american congress would need to be arrested...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes