HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
actually Tybalt was already president so ofc he was not quiting! in the worst scenario he was for 2 years and in the least she was only president for a few months!

besides the Burke´s might lack the prestige of the Burgmeister name but they are not exactly nobody´s and 2 of them sit in the school board so Rusty without the help of the Royce would be outnumbered in a vote and he did not knew any of the other preps!

Furthermore its a DIK move by a newby even if he as the name to demand what he did without having gone trough a hell week (dante´s week?) and waiting at least 1 year!

Considering how the other preps are sick of Tybs had rusty been inteligent about he would only have had to wait 1 year but he was a young reckless ass with a tommy bodyguard,

then there is the question if he would have been singled out for his name by tybs and been a kind of Maya on the preps fraternity by an envious Tybalt...
do remember that Rusty flirted with Jill when they met so ofc tybalt would be all "NO FUCKING NTR INSIDE THIS MANSION, FFS!"

Tybalt did not refuse the admission he refuse to step down as president of the preps in a very rude and disrespectfull way, perhaps he heard the conversation beteween Rusty and Jill and was triggered into acting the way he did!

but that did not change the outcome Rusty would never get to be president on his 1st year or at least on his 1st semester no matter what!
What did change was that the disrespect shown towards Rusty created the DIK`s, so Rusty not flirting with Jill would mean the DIK`s would never have been created!
Rusty provided the funding and probably the mansion!

the 2nd most important element was Cathy getting the board the teachers council to accept the creation of a new greek house on campus!
Do understand that that meant the mansion was gifted in perpetuaty to the new greek house and if the house is dismantled it reverts to the college
and not Rusty´s father the original owner at the time of the donation... so without a burgmeister element in the house there is a risk that the fraternity
is dismantled and they become a new beta fraternity a greek house without an house!

would be fun to watch if Burke tried to get the DIK mansion to revert to the college and gift it to Quinn as she created a new sisterhood called the HOE`s
now thats some proper fucking ploting right there Burke and Quinn end game getting a new greek house made of girls by getting someone else to pay for it!

as the 2nd most famous crazy theorist on this thread i aprove this message!

perhaps he looks up for the prestige of having a royce wife?

the Jullii where a roman disgraced family for over 500 years poor so poor that only 2 branches of the family was able to keep senatorial positions and yet everytime a jullii girl was born there where dozens of contenders for the girl even before she was even 1 year old!

the julii could barely afford dowery´s and yet they married every important family and every important family financially and politically wished to have a jullii wife thats how great was their prestige so a bankrupted Jill for a plebeian like Tybalt who does not care for money would still be a step up!

furthermore we do not know how many branches are there and whats left of the family... perhaps they only have like 2% of the original family estate and there are 25 branches of the family, Jill did mention several counsins!

so Royce´s are still big can be true and yet Jill´s specific branch might be broken... i mean its gonna go extinct unless the MC gives up his family name and all his children with Jill will be Royce´s ... and this is far more common then what people admit! the poorest element of the couple looses his family name and their children will have the mothers name, it might even be the only way to get the royce´s to accept the relationship!

thats not established it might be that Jade was an influencial maiden and her dowary could have been the seed for their fortune!

also its been well established that Stephen plays the market well enough to have big payday´s as per the story told by Jade!
that means they did not started big to still be happy with big payday´s instead of just coasting on the wealth vs inflation game that trully rich people play!

those same big payday´s can be dependent on the influence he can hurl around by either blackmailing rich/relevant people who slept with college girls or his contacts in several areas of society including judges who can tell him in advance a decision that will determine if a stock is gonna go ballistic or bust! ceo´s who can reveal how a company is doing or a new acquision or politicians who can inform him if subsidies or taxes are being prepared for specific industries!

so him playing the market well does not mean he plays it fairly, if he does so dishonestly a marriage to a Royce is a must have and could be the reason why Sage distances herself from her family and why they act to hard core into donations pr stunts!

Sage might have been bullyed by the other rich kids that her father instead of being a respectfull bussinessman was just a asslicker profiting of drunk pillow talks made by idiots!
and yes rich people can be petty like that to look down on new money with great disdain!

indirectly sure! directly? probably he uses the system to get pretige and respect!

hell he might just create the Burke young maiden´s scholarship for valevictorian feminist girls out of the Maya situation ... they loose tuiton money but get a shitload of respectability and social clout out of it!

the question or the intent is with how many people and not how many times!

a man can have cheated with 100 women 1 time per woman or 100 times with the same woman!
more partners is a worse crime from the male perspective...
the same partner is a worst crime from the female perspective,
since it implies an emotional liason and not just sex on a given opportunity!

in the words of Shaggy from the album hot spot track number 10 "WASN´T ME!"

read above, you make the monster i am not ignoring the far more dangerous monster that i trully am!

or in the words of Ralph waldo Emmerson " To be great is to be misunderstood. "

i agree with you! perhaps she had to run for cover and try to get a good reputation when Rox was arrested or went down?
imagine a young 18 year old being busted with her father and then having to find a solution to stay out of jail ... if she as the Burke phone number showing that she is bettering herself would be a strong case to pin everything on Rox and let innocent Quinn go!

but mainly for security, even without Vinnie its clearly proven that her world is dangerous while the college world is very safe ... i mean its a controled enviroment for girls to fuck up big time... they do suck on the MC`s dick ...

actually drug dealers make 4 times more money then in whatever other activity their average IQ would ever allow them to make!

the thing is people with higher IQ tend not to risk it, the smart people who get into that normally do it in a breaking bad situation (need money fast for an emergency) or because of social reasons such a gaining clout making friends or to harness funds for an ideological strugle such as most gangs in south america!

so yes relatively and comparatively drug dealers make more money in average 4 times more then what they would normally do ... but 1 standart deviation down on the IQ scale means you make only 10% of the average in most creative or competitive activities!

one of the reasons why mexico is so dangerous is because the idiots took over, only the dangerous low IQ assasins who can not find other ways to sort out their issues still get into the bussiness as the bussiness gets more dangerous less and less smart people are willing to step in!

that is why the consiglieri was the most important innovation the Mafia did to revolutionize the underworld...
even almost as important as lucky luciano creating a enterprised organization of the diferent street gangs as to shield them from persecution!

irony that you stated that and made 2 posts in a row...

yes but her udders are breastfeeding tits!

i suport this message!
anyway as long as we are not forced to watch an abusive asshole miss treating a girl like a cretin without the chance to intervene and stop the abuse i have no issues with NTR, it happens deal with it, next time treat the girl better...(or worse depending on her kink i do not judge!)

or... if the abusive cretin asshole is the MC 99.9% of the players have no issues with it... the ones who do just do not engage in it... i guess!

as long as is just in my imagination i have no issues... my issue is when its showned and the MC can not intervene!

or read above what i said! women and girls are entitled to have a background and have had their experiences, if they are with the MC is because he is either 1 step above or 1 step better in whatever the girls value, just like in RL!

so the only situation we have seen of that so far is with Tybalt before the MC goes into the library to meet Bella for her breakdown when the MC provokes Tybalt... from Tybalt perspective that is clearly abusive NTR... imagine if the MC set up a webcam to take the Jill virginity and sent the link to Tybalt as he rams her incenssantly... ffs, school shooter alert!

the girl Tommy and Rusty were debating that she could deepthroat before the MC and Derek enter the preps mansion to steal the moose head is the only Joana mentioned in the game!

only if you can prove it! and if he is not part of the board or works for the companies he invests in... or else 95% of the american congress would need to be arrested...
Thought provoking and somewhat correct (according to me). I still think you must be an analyst for a black ops secret gobermint agency, you've got this plot/character/background analysis thing down waaaaaaay to deep. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Between here and the other threads I run into you on, how many hours a day are you here?:unsure: Wait!......don't answer that......it's probably incriminating and I won't throw you under that bus!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(besides, I'm not one to talk :oops:)

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Thought provoking and somewhat correct (according to me). I still think you must be an analyst for a black ops secret gobermint agency, you've got this plot/character/background analysis thing down waaaaaaay to deep. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Between here and the other threads I run into you on, how many hours a day are you here?:unsure: Wait!......don't answer that......it's probably incriminating and I won't throw you under that bus!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(besides, I'm not one to talk :oops:)
i actually i am here while at work!

since half of my colleagues are down with covid i work extra time but i can do the job pretty quickly so... i am here extra right now normally i would be too busy playing games!

before the pandemic i would be too busy socializing but that as been put on hold...

*censored*

one of my best sentences that defines me could be "i did not so much enjoy my teenager and early years as so much as i survived them!"

*censored*

*censored*

*censored*

and thats about it!

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I think this was a pretty obvious thing along the story line but the MILFS sorted it out themselves... WE have nothing to do with this story so why would WE know about it ? :unsure: Maybe later it get's picked up ( for example on a Cathy route ) but so far the girls did their thing and seemingly all is good... If not then...
View attachment 1638458 MILF WAR :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
I see milf war and all i can picture is nuded up milfs smacking each other upside their heads with their massive mommy milkers. :PogChamp:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
I played with version 6.1 and i would like to know if i can update with patch 8.2 present on the OP. What exactly does the patch contain?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sage said something in EP8 about tradition with the Alpha's. So sisterhood (cheerleading) and athletes guild. What would happen if MC made the DIK's the athletes guild?
Then probably in a day or two some of the DIKs would press the SELF DESTRUCT button coz turning into an athlete does not happen with a snap of the finger but hard and dedicated work which now does not seem to suit the current lifestyle of the DIKs... although I wouldn't necessarily call it a Mission Impossible buuut does our little gang look like athlete material ?!? :unsure: :oops: :p :KEK:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Then probably in a day or two some of the DIKs would press the SELF DESTRUCT button coz turning into an athlete does not happen with a snap of the finger but hard and dedicated work which now does not seem to suit the current lifestyle of the DIKs... although I wouldn't necessarily call it a Mission Impossible buuut does our little gang look like athlete material ?!? :unsure: :oops: :p :KEK:
they just have to make beer pong an official sport

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Certainly the full article is not shown (Sage not mentioned in the readable part of the article) but it is interesting that Sage is not in this photo.

burkenews.JPG

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
The name Joanne appeared only once in the game. That's in EP2, where Derek and the MC have to do the pushups. Rusty doesn't remember the name and Tommy tells Rusty the name.(y)

With the others you're referring to, it was just a sister, whose name is not given, that Sage didn't get along with and Sage just accepted that sister.(y)
About Joanne mentioned in game. It is also in EP8:
//Halloween discussion//
Quinn: "No! That was Joanne who did that!"
Sage: "Haha! Yeah! Aw, I miss her."
Quinn: "She's still abroad, right?"
Sage: "For the entire semester, I think."
MC: "I feel I have no clue what you two are talking about."
Sage: "Just memories. There are so many people I wish you could have met."

Dec 29, 2018
Leaving your remarkable forecast report abandonded should equate to a felony
Wow, that was almost three years ago and we still don't know what happened to Bella's husband.

Btw, who doest thou think is a Leah reincarnation or sort of that? I would say this is Jade.
Magnar? He would be my bet for a ticking time bomb, but not to the same extent as Leah. He's got that same lurking in the background presence, so I am expecting him to be behind the pictures of Cathy and the ones sent to Chad. Some sort of classic jocks vs nerds storyline.

But honestly, I have no idea where this game is going in the slightest. That warning on the startup had me expecting life or death plot twists, but everything so far has been super tame. Maya's dark secret of her being a lesbian seemed like such a 90's plot that I figured she'd be trans. At least I think that was my train of thought back then. I can't quite remember. I do vaguely remember someone pointing out that I was an idiot for that one because Maya was already shown naked in a scene I missed because I didn't have the right alignment or something.

out of ass twists secured by deliberately keeping the players in the dark even if it looks ridiculous and against the common sense
That's a big issue in the game right now.

Several of the plot reveals were just stuff we really should've known by now. Like the last name of the girl who we are friends with, or the last name of the girl we are friends with benefits with. And could we not have asked the married woman who we were staying with if her husband is going to be okay with finding strange dude sleeping in his house when he comes home from work? Stuff like that.

Good writers keep their readers wondering what will happen next by creating fully fleshed out characters that the audience knows well. DPC has written the equivalent of a Maury Povich show where the audience are all just trying to guess who is related to who because there's nothing else to do. How are we supposed to speculate on what's going to happen next, when we don't even know what's going on now?

There is a very short list of characters whose stories interest me, and the top two were Cathy and Jade. I don't even like the main character anymore because he's been such a terrible friend to Maya and Sage. If the writing doesn't improve in a hurry, I'm just going to start skimming through the dialogue to get to the sex scenes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but do you think Maya knew we were going to Burke's?

it always seemed strange to me that she would say that she was going to tell us what she and Sage talked about later, but that this moment never actually happened (at least "on screen")

probably that was the reason, it's hard to believe that Sage didn't tell Maya to whom she was going to take her (she may not have told her that he's her stepfather), but if Maya and MC had talked about it, he would have known too

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
but do you think Maya knew we were going to Burke's?

it always seemed strange to me that she would say that she was going to tell us what she and Sage talked about later, but that this moment never actually happened (at least "on screen")

probably that was the reason, it's hard to believe that Sage didn't tell Maya to whom she was going to take her (she may not have told her that he's her stepfather), but if Maya and MC had talked about it, he would have known too
remember this conversation between maya and sage in the dorm?
(short after the fuss about the hot´s and free tuition )
i think sage told maya at this point

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hi folks. Apologies for the reall noob question. If you download the persistent file from the link on the 1st post, where do you need to put it? And it should unlock all the gallery and scenes, right?
Thanks in advance
It is best (and wisest) - if you are using windows, place it within the %appdata%\RenPy\BeingADik folder (the name will have numbers after it as well), and to put it in your install folder\game\saves folder.
Both locations are used by the game, and it is best to not have different data in both locations.
Hi there
I played with version 6.1 and i would like to know if i can update with patch 8.2 present on the OP. What exactly does the patch contain?
The 8.2 patch contains only bug fixes and tweaking from the 8.0 release. If you wish to play the current version, your best course of action would be to download the torrent from , he's got the latest and he's got the bandwidth. Whoever they are, they're good people.

Last edited:
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Read the text correctly. In the introduction to EP5, Rusty tells Tommy while they are sitting on the stairs that Rusty wants to join the Alphas. Tommy counters that it wouldn't do any good because he himself is more athletic than Rusty, and that's even though he smokes. Tommy is athletic and Rusty works out at EP7. Jacob has a good score of 20 on the basketball leaderboard.

So with the DIK's, even with the MC, it could be 4 good players already. Now if we take the good players from the Alphas, the college could get a good team together.

What happened in the repair game, besides rebuilding the estate?

- MC is showing leadership skills (team captain).
- MC shapes the cohesiveness of the DIK's (He shapes a team).
- MC demonstrates business management skills.

Also, MC proves in EP8 that he knows how to coach when he gives Josy tips.

The name Bailey is widely used in basketball. Not just as a last name. At the prep party in EP5, there were many guests. One, however, was never really talked about. The old grandpa who walked through the door. It was the MC's great-grandfather. Bailey E. Howell. Google the resume sometime.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reading through it all, I see parallels to this game, right down to business management skills. We always start with the grandfather or Lynette's father. Maybe we should ask ourselves why we haven't heard about Lynette's mother. Agnes, perhaps?
Sometimes I do understand DPC when he says... " How the fuck did he thought of that ??? :unsure::p " :KEK:

Anyhow let's just say I disagree from the getgo since in my eyes an athlete is not JUST solely a basketball player but more like it starts from track and field and widens afterwards into specifics... so to say all rounder ;)

I wonder if you personally EVER played seriously in sports but to compare these two with each other ( Mini game - Team Captain ) is really outta this world even if parts of it may be correct the whole sum won't add up... I'm reluctant to pay attention to such remarks as best rebounder - rebound Sage coz this get's a little too close to insanity if I go onward... so I leave it to the pros :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes