znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'm sure Halloween night will be "the night" for Sally. If you dress up as an elf, big pointy ears included, and your charisma roll is successful, the nerd will jump on you like Gollum on the ring.
:::rolls dice:::::
"Being that you are a level 9 swordsman, your attempt is successful".

Reactions: dylankinodentoten

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Out of all the various dramatic plots in the game, I think the Cathy-Jade scenario was the one that had the best foundation.

Jade had told us about how her husband had drunkenly called her by Cathy's name before we slept with either of them, so we all knew that it has been a huge source of fear and insecurity for her. This means that those of us who were with both of them were knowingly setting ourselves up for disaster, which would've made the fallout hit harder because we would have a legitimate reason to feel guilty about it.

Player choice is an important tool that can draw players into the story and make the plot twists hit harder. When it's absent, things tend to fall flat. That's why so many people didn't care about the Maya-Josy reveal. We didn't choose either of them, let alone both of them, so a lot of players were annoyed that their character was making such a fuss over something that they didn't care about. Cathy and Jade are both optional paths to choose, so the only people who would see their drama unfold are the ones interested in them.

One of the things that made that particular set up so perfect was that we still had enough wiggle room to convince ourselves that maybe it would be okay. Maybe we would learn that Cathy never slept with Stephen and then find a way to tell Jade about it so the two of them would be closer then ever. Plus, it's not like we were in a traditional relationship with either of them where they would assume that we wouldn't be seeing anyone else. We could convince ourselves that we weren't doing anything really wrong, and this allows us to foolishly go for both of them.

I'm starting to worry that we will never see the Cathy-Jade set up ever pay off now that other decisions can close off Jade's route, and Cathy is barely in the game anymore. But hey, at least we got two more sex scenes with the splotchy bootleg version of Linda from Milfy City. Can't blame the developer for having priorities. After all, Madame is an established character who the MC has fantasized about since the very first episode. Oh, wait... no that was Cathy. Cathy was the one I told Derek was hotter than Jade and was the focus of the MC's dreams. My mistake. Very easy to mix the two up. They are both equally important characters. It's not like one is just an overpriced whore that was created as a simple cash grab for patreons or anything.

Anyhow, I mostly just wanted to say that I miss Cathy. She had a lot of untapped potential and I think it's a waste for her to be shoved so far into the background. Maybe we'll get lucky and see her again after we are done with the spinoff about the girl who we used to hook up with but didn't truly love, so we didn't go with her went she left town, and who we haven't spoken to for the past six months because we lost touch after she got a new boyfriend. Like I said, can't blame the developer for having priorities. The man clearly knows what is best for his game.
Cathy>Zoey

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
But Jill's dad is supposed to be a Royce, and those guys are like seriously loaded. I doubt that he'd be such an asskisser if he was a Royce. :unsure:

The guy that he was sucking up to, the one that kept trying to ignore him or make him go away is more likely to be Jill's dad though.
We don't really know how powerful and rich the Royces are. Perhaps their authority is also exaggerated as well as the authority of the Burgmeisters that Tybalt can safely humiliate Rusty and refuse him admission in preps.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We don't really know how powerful and rich the Royces are. Perhaps their authority is also exaggerated as well as the authority of the Burgmeisters that Tybalt can safely humiliate Rusty and refuse him admission.
but we know instead that Tybalt fears/admires Jill's, otherwise Jill's rant at the end of the last date would be suicide.

but as said before: let's not set any limits

Reactions: ename144

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Remember when that one theory came up that the mannequin was actually Burke dressed as a soldier, sneaking in Bella's house, but the drunk MC wasn't in his plans so he had to pretend to be a mannequin. :ROFLMAO:

Interestingly, we never run into that mannequin ever again. :unsure:
But the interesting thing is where this mannequin was before the drunken MC saw it in Isabella's house.

screenshot0001.png

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Remember when that one theory came up that the mannequin was actually Burke dressed as a soldier, sneaking in Bella's house, but the drunk MC wasn't in his plans so he had to pretend to be a mannequin. :ROFLMAO:

Interestingly, we never run into that mannequin ever again. :unsure:
That's honestly better than half the retarded shit I see here and other places. This fandom houses some of the stupidest, brain-dead motherfuckers to walk this planet.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
There was a theory on Reddit that the guy with the pigtail who was looking for his daughter was Jill's father. He was sitting with Jill's mother at the concert. So he obviously appeared for a reason. Jill probably should have been at the party if it wasn't for Cathy's accident.
That theory been around long before Reddit bro, it's confirmed since day 1. People just too stupid to see it.

I've broken it down a hundred times, can't be bothered to repeat myself for those cucks who can't read.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Remember when the MC was drunk and stayed his first night at Isabella's? He saw the soldier in Bella's library.
The weird thing there wasn't so much the soldier but the fact he was standing on the side with a window... the same side of the room that is between the library and the locked room.... And the window is still there when MC is sober! ;)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
We don't really know how powerful and rich the Royces are. Perhaps their authority is also exaggerated as well as the authority of the Burgmeisters that Tybalt can safely humiliate Rusty and refuse him admission in preps.
If you have a fucking college named after your family name, you have to be pretty fucking powerful. Not only financially, but also politically.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That's honestly better than half the retarded shit I see here and other places. This fandom houses some of the stupidest, brain-dead motherfuckers to walk this planet.
Some theories actually have some logic behind them, because they are based on things that happened in the game. Others are just things that pull out of their asses and aren't really based on anything (Josy and Jill are sisters/James, Lynette and Monica throuple - James is MC's dad/MC and Tommy are brothers, Neil is Tommy's dad and etc.)

Honestly it's getting pretty tiring debunking these retarded theories people come up with.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you have a fucking college named after your family name, you have to be pretty fucking powerful. Not only financially, but also politically.
if they fell out of favor later, the name at the college would remain

what would remain unexplained is why Tybalt, who couldn't help but know it, wants so badly to associate with a disgraced lineage and especially why Jill believes she can threaten him....

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
B&R is a pretty small college, so it's not that significant. Burmeister and Royce could have been influential several decades ago, and now they have already lost their former political and economic influence.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

what would remain unexplained is why Tybalt, who couldn't help but know it, wants so badly to associate with a disgraced lineage and especially why Jill believes she can threaten him....
Actually, the college administration council (or whatever it is called) can vote for a name change due to different reasons. So if the Royce's were really disgraced, they would have removed the name from the college.

Just like Chris Benoit, the pro-wrestler. After the double murder-suicide thing happened, WWE chose to cut all association with him and removed his name from the World Title's lineage.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

The Royce's are big, no question about it, Rusty bragging to Jill being a Burgmeister did get inflated pretty fast when Jill told him she is a Royce. Besides that Tybalt has a reason to pursue Jill, he only cares about status, if the Royce's were atleast of the same caliber or less then his own family's he would not be after her at all, he only looks up...

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
B&R is a pretty small college, so it's not that significant. Burmeister and Royce could have been influential several decades ago, and now they have already lost their former political and economic influence.
Judging by the life they are living, I don't think they've lost it all that much. When you have that much money, you are the only one that can stop yourself.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
We also don't know if Rusty's Dad could have forced the issue over Tybalt by getting him into the Preps if he'd really wanted it. All we see is that Rusty gets rejected and Tommy suggests their own frat, with blackjack and hookers.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes