Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Exactly. I really like how dalli is paying attention for every detail. He have some eagle-eyed, but I can't ignore the fac he thinks everybody is related. Is like the BaDIK universe is limited to a bunch of peoples and nobody else exists...
I don't think he is arguing that ALL of his theories could be true at once. He's just producing every possible theory he can think of, for people to chew over.

Reactions: dalli_x

Cherry Popper

Jun 18, 2020
Remember when the MC was drunk and stayed his first night at Isabella's? He saw the soldier in Bella's library. Has anyone discussed the possibility that James was a soldier and has been MIA for years? Could that soldier be Jame's ghost, which haunts Isabella's house?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Remember when the MC was drunk and stayed his first night at Isabella's? He saw the soldier in Bella's library. Has anyone discussed the possibility that James was a soldier and has been MIA for years? Could that soldier be Jame's ghost, which haunts Isabella's house?
I do not know how he got drunk that he had hallucinations. This is another author's exaggeration. Hallucinations can appear only with the use of acid drugs and with chronic alcoholism. I've been drunk to hell myself, but I've never had hallucinations.

Reactions: Cherry Popper

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
On any question in this thread that starts from "Has anyone discussed..." answer is always yes. Yes, anyone discussed that.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The MC is dead and he still doesn't know it

OMG just look at james does anyone believe that in a 1 vs 1 fight the MC can win? Something tells me his job is kill
View attachment 1637213 View attachment 1637214
Let's hope for Isabella fans James is dead
You doubt that I can reck that bitch 1v1? Have some confidence in your best friend, dammit! :Kappa:

Besides, even if MC can't reck that guy, you know who can? The King. We know that MC and Magnar are tight, like best homies. So if James does something to MC, Magnar would like behead him with his dick in the blink of an eye. :Kappa:

1644139642195.png

Hail to the King, baby! :Kappa:

Reactions: Valoryn

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
On any question in this thread that starts from "Has anyone discussed..." answer is always yes. Yes, anyone discussed that.
Remember when that one theory came up that the mannequin was actually Burke dressed as a soldier, sneaking in Bella's house, but the drunk MC wasn't in his plans so he had to pretend to be a mannequin. :ROFLMAO:

Interestingly, we never run into that mannequin ever again. :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: OFT and Coinzell

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We don't know what Burke was doing the entire night. The camera wasn't following him around.

Just from my experience, I can 100% understand and relate with her. I would have been avoiding my parents too, especially my father.
but there was time to show us the unknown man, whom we will probably never see again, with the bun doing exactly what Sage says his father was doing... and that we have never seen Burke doing, and that we have no real reason to think he could have done that evening

it's a story, not a reportage

it is something more than a red herring

the fact that Sage wants or doesn't want to see his father is quite irrelevant, it doesn't matter in the story, if she had seen him "off camera" what would have changed?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
but there was time to show us the unknown man, whom we will probably never see again, with the bun doing exactly what Sage says his father was doing... and that we have never seen Burke doing, and that we have no real reason to think he could have done that evening

it's a story, not a reportage

it is something more than a red herring

the fact that Sage wants or doesn't want to see his father is quite irrelevant, it doesn't matter in the story, if she had seen him "off camera" what would have changed?
There was a theory on Reddit that the guy with the pigtail who was looking for his daughter was Jill's father. He was sitting with Jill's mother at the concert. So he obviously appeared for a reason. Jill probably should have been at the party if it wasn't for Cathy's accident.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
There was a theory on Reddit that the guy with the pigtail who was looking for his daughter was Jill's father. He was sitting with Jill's mother at the concert. So he obviously appeared for a reason. Jill probably should have been at the party if it wasn't for Cathy's accident.
But Jill's dad is supposed to be a Royce, and those guys are like seriously loaded. I doubt that he'd be such an asskisser if he was a Royce. :unsure:

The guy that he was sucking up to, the one that kept trying to ignore him or make him go away is more likely to be Jill's dad though.

Reactions: RukiRG

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Whatever...even better that it's the head of the Royce family who's an attention beggar at the college that bears his name

but we don't set limits

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Since the conversation of when episode 9 is going to came is quite depressing, I just want to remind you guys that Pink Rose girls has been confirmed. That means every sweet piece of ass is going to be there, first time we throw the HOTs and the pink staff into a house full of bear and we go around like a peacock choosing who we wanna fuck. And since it's a one time oportunity to have sex with them wearing silly costume, it's kinda logical that everyone should get their chance. So we are talking of a truly fuckfest:
Something like: 3 for the LI, 4-6 for HOT's, 2-3 for pink girls, 1-2 for other students. That's like 10-14 scenes, less threesomes and group sex. That's how i imagine at least.
Also need a event where Bianca texts MC.

"Hey, Jill gave me your number, she said you were a handy man and can fix things...."

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes