dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't understand why on such a linear plot point you have to build so much...

at the end we find out that MC was running away from himself and his toxic masculinity...

there is no misunderstanding or reworking, the girls lie (Maya) and omit (Josy) until the last moment (theoretically MC can do it in a small way, but it is not decisive in anything) and for this reason MC is faced with a shock (that surely the 19 years old F95 users would have managed in a troupe from the beginning, there are no doubts about this, threesome at every coffee break) and runs away because he does not know what to do (allowing the night not to end in tragedy)

the fact that eventually Mc admits to having overreacted doesn't change anything about what happened. so much so that when they clarify it is Maya (Josy basically understands almost nothing of what is happening and always a couple of steps back) who apologizes to MC and not the opposite, it is Maya and Josy who ask for another chance, MC accepts the apology and forgives everything (always and in any case)
You are wrong in that it makes no difference whether he admits his overreaction or not.

If he admits it, he becomes too submissive. What did Caleb say in EP5? Baby DIK.

On the other hand, if he tells the MC clearly what he didn't like, he makes his point and the girls learn through Derek what not to do to the MC anymore.

You might also want to look at the overreaction from another angle. By running away, a heated situation might cool down. When agitated people discuss things, words are often said that are not normally said. Josy has already been to the bathroom in the tone of voice and later admits as much.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Since we’re still on the topic of the Maya/Josy lies…

The library scene has always bugged me. He opens with how he’s sick of all the lies and proceeds to only disclose how he was involved with both women. I think all this ambiguity is a product of the fact you can choose to (at times) avoid Maya/Josy as LI. DPC was limited in what he could use as a reason to be annoyed because player choice limits how in deep you were with Maya/Josy.

There’s an obvious reason for the MC to be upset but it doesn’t make sense on all routes. The library scene would seem to imply his issue wasn’t that the girls hid each other from him but the opposite. The girls “hid” him from each other. That’s the only lie he exposes really. He is vocal all episode about “lies” and when the time comes the only lies he exposes are related to him.

If there was a scene, or a few lines of dialogue, where the MC notices Maya/Josy are still a couple and finds out (or assumes) they’ve not told each other about him the MC has all the reasons under the sun to be annoyed. One line of Inner Monologue about them clearly moving on and not being honest with one another and we’ve got a solid foundation for the episode. He was pissed off his burgeoning relationships with both of them have seemingly ended and it appears to have meant nothing to them given they’ve just gone back to one another.

I know it isn’t how the game actually is, but it would be so much better in my opinion. Give everyone involved a reason to be annoyed and it gels with the episode better.

If the MC was pissed off they’ve just gone back to one another and all their interactions with him came to nothing he A) has a valid reason to be annoyed. B) the library scene makes a lick of sense and C) it ties their pre-episode 4 relationships into their post episode 4 relationships. D) it also makes the friendship route a little more elegant. He can only be friends with them but he forgives that they went back to one another without acknowledging what they almost had with MC.

“I’m upset with you two because I thought I had a connection with both of you but when the chips were down you didn’t admit we did, you went back to one another and rug swept what happened”.

That segues into a thruple easily…. It also acknowledges a massive bug bear of mine which is Maya and Josy never care they cheated on each other. It’s blown past in one sentence.

So yeah, just my opinion but DPC messed up focusing on how the girls lied to the MC instead of how the girls lied to each other about the MC.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Hang on, I'm confused. If the MC is a DIK (or declines to sleep with both girls), they will reject the offer to try for something more without further explanation. In Episode 5 you can talk to one of the girls about the decision, and they will each say they felt like they had no choice but to reject the MC because of what the other girl would think. We don't know for certain how Maya feels specifically about the MC being a DIK, but I see very little reason to think she'd have been okay with it.

On #2, that's just not true. The MC is the one who insists on coming back for a date with Josy when he worries she's going to run away. The attraction between him and Josy was definitely mutual despite knowing she was (supposedly) off-limits.

I agree on #3, he is blameless for pursuing Maya. That one's squarely on her. That said, Maya did make it clear she shouldn't be dating him for some reason, and he never really followed up on that. Doesn't make him at fault, but it is a good lesson to learn for the future.
Well it's a plot hole or lie because if your on cusp of dick just barely a penis into dick and then go to neutral you go to Jose during Prep party she tells you she turned you down because she was scared to end up alone.
If you don't go with Josy and go with Maya she tells you the same thing That she wanted to but josy didn't what could she do?!
You say something sweet to her she says thats not fair! We talked about our relationship didn't we agree to just be friend?! MC say's I asked for something more you turned me down. That's when she spills the beans on Josy being the culprit but if you go with Josy she spills the beans about Josy being the culprit my deduction leads me to believe by a Maya's Testomony as well as Josy's testimoney that she is the one that turns you down.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't see how Josy is uniquely to blame here. She wanted something she knew she shouldn't, just like the MC. If the MC sleeps with her anyway, it seems like they are both at fault. It's only if the MC turns down Josy's offer that I see a real difference, in which case the MC's lashing out at Josy's feels rather cruel. Again he didn't berate her when he knew she was willing to cheat, only when he himself got caught in the consequences.

To me, the MC's behavior is like someone who potentially helps rob a bank, only to be incensed at his would-be partner when he finds out he owned a lot of stock in that particular bank. A little late to stand on principle at that point! :p
in reality there is not much to discuss

Josy is in a relationship, she has to be loyal to her partner. Should MC refuse to have sex with her out of respect for someone he doesn't know? he would be a saint in the case

MC's fault is that he is not a saint or a man of incorruptible virtues, Josy's fault is that he sought an escape from his relationship with Maya (while at the same time cutting off all communication with her) that did not happen by chance but was planned. I would say that MC is at least 51% culpable.... :unsure:

but then again my and your interpretations count for the right amount. the facts say that the girls apologize to MC (Maya repeatedly and in different situations) and ask him to give them another chance

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Hang on, I'm confused. If the MC is a DIK (or declines to sleep with both girls), they will reject the offer to try for something more without further explanation. In Episode 5 you can talk to one of the girls about the decision, and they will each say they felt like they had no choice but to reject the MC because of what the other girl would think. We don't know for certain how Maya feels specifically about the MC being a DIK, but I see very little reason to think she'd have been okay with it.

On #2, that's just not true. The MC is the one who insists on coming back for a date with Josy when he worries she's going to run away. The attraction between him and Josy was definitely mutual despite knowing she was (supposedly) off-limits.

I agree on #3, he is blameless for pursuing Maya. That one's squarely on her. That said, Maya did make it clear she shouldn't be dating him for some reason, and he never really followed up on that. Doesn't make him at fault, but it is a good lesson to learn for the future.
It's kinda a secret you have to find on your own. I guess through multiple play throughs.

varage

Jun 26, 2019

2 Josy left him little choice as she said she was running away causeing fight or flight to kick in in the MC. B did the MC say her I'm gunna stay the night you down girl? Or did he say it's getting late i should probably go. And Josy reply my parents are out all night would you like to stay the night?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Well it's a plot hole or lie because if your on cusp of dick just barely a penis into dick and then go to neutral you go to Jose during Prep party she tells you she turned you down because she was scared to end up alone.
If you don't go with Josy and go with Maya she tells you the same thing That she wanted to but josy didn't what could she do?!
You say something sweet to her she says thats not fair! We talked about our relationship didn't we agree to just be friend?! MC say's I asked for something more you turned me down. That's when she spills the beans on Josy being the culprit but if you go with Josy she spills the beans about Josy being the culprit my deduction leads me to believe by a Maya's Testomony as well as Josy's testimoney that she is the one that turns you down.

Bringing this back to whether Maya likes the MC more than Josy does…

This interaction doesn’t prove that. It just proves Maya is more likely to take the risk. Also there’s more factors at play then straight “affection” for the MC. Maya for example tells Derek how it would be easier to be with a boy when he catches them kissing.

That isn’t “liking” the MC. That’s his gender making her dating him a boon. To say Maya likes MC more than Josy does because Josy (depending on the route) doesn’t wanna risk what she has with Maya but Maya does doesn’t inherently prove Maya likes the MC more than Josy likes him.

Could be Josy values her relationship with Maya higher than Maya does hers with Josy. Could be Maya wants a male partner to make her life easier…. Maybe Josy is just a coward.

I personally think It’s six of one, half a dozen of the other, on who likes him more back in Ep4.

Reactions: ename144

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Bringing this back to whether Maya likes the MC more than Josy does…

This interaction doesn’t prove that. It just proves Maya is more likely to take the risk. Also there’s more factors at play then straight “affection” for the MC. Maya for example tells Derek how it would be easier to be with a boy when he catches them kissing.
I'll give you that one she could be bearding him and that could be more of a reason to why she says yes.

That isn’t “liking” the MC. That’s his gender making her dating him a boon. To say Maya likes MC more than Josy does because Josy (depending on the route) doesn’t wanna risk what she has with Maya but Maya does doesn’t inherently prove Maya likes the MC more than Josy likes him.
It does however show that she cares more about him or herself to hurt him out of fear.

Could be Josy values her relationship with Maya higher than Maya does hers with Josy. Could be Maya wants a male partner to make her life easier…. Maybe Josy is just a coward.

I personally think It’s six of one, half a dozen of the other, on who likes him more back in Ep4.
Maybe Maya's already battle hardened due to living with her father for so long so she's used to the conflict where Josy seems to come from a accepting and loving home. And is a bit tired of fighting over Maya and her father and doesn't want to add a third conflict to her already full plate.
I can't deny they're are more values in play but I'm just saying you'd rather be with someone who will fight for you not give up on you.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
That's why I love Sage. She doesn't have that stupid vanilla shit. I don't have to worry about whether she loves me or not. I just fuck her and then ask her out.

Reactions: Redd23

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ok, so, it seems there is some rule for wich, to a guy with the lack of morals to have sex with a person comitted in a relationship you have to specify that they actually would go to the same college. Where is the logic there, it completely goes beyond me, but ok. It's not like any of those things ever stoped the MC, but fine.

And how would Josy knew he was being cucked by the MC? As far as Josy knew, the MC didn't knew Maya was a lesbian, as far as she knew, the MC didn't even knew Maya. How on earth could she had knew that there was the chance that the MC knew Maya, and how on earth is his fault that the MC was actually fucking her girlfriend?.
your 1st point is flawed! its not the man responsibility to know if a girl is in a relationship or not, it´s the girls responsibility! because girls lie about that shit all time... fuck depending on the size of the dick and the wallet the dude that is talking to them she can go from being the biggest whore in town with hundreds of boyfriends to a virgin to a married with kids ...
the man responsibility is to know if he is in a commit relationship and with some women that shit is complicated... like you can fuck around with everyone but once you fuck her mother all hell breaks loose!

as for the josy... 1ST FUCKING YEAR IN A SMALL COLLEGE IF THEY DO NOT KNOW EACH OTHER IS THE IMPROBABILITY FFS! its not like there is 10 diferent 1st gen. ed, classes! probably there is just 2 1 for 1st years and a 2nd one for the retards that never finished the 1st year like Quinn Dawe or Antho.... seems that 2nd class for retards is overflowing

(she is the only one who felt she was in a relationship and in spite of this she organized and had sex with another person, so she is the only one who literally betrays Maya) Yes but say you had a best friend. You find out he's with her but never meet you go into a bar one night and see a nice piece of ass and hit her up end up one night standing her. Then your friend wants you to meet his girl only to find out his girl is the one-night stand chick. Would you feel guilty? I would but I guess that's just me.
i felt guilty and came clean, the dude as not spoken to me for 15 years! like what´s one supposed to do? when confronted with new facts you either face them or rot from the inside !
let's imagine that Josy's boyfriend had been another DIKs, that was a really reckless omission
considering this site and a big chunk of the games we play the truly surprising part is that that partner is not Tommy...

Last edited:
Reactions: varage

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For all this back and forwarding about the Maya/MC/Josy relationship and stuff. I have one burning question:

Why the fuck would Josy be afraid of being alone if shit doesn't work out with Maya or the mc? She is so fucking hot! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For all this back and forwarding about the Maya/MC/Josy relationship and stuff. I have one burning question:

Why the fuck would Josy be afraid of being alone if shit doesn't work out with Maya or the mc? She is so fucking hot! :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for her great courage that guides her in every choice

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Since we’re still on the topic of the Maya/Josy lies…

If there was a scene, or a few lines of dialogue, where the MC notices Maya/Josy are still a couple and finds out (or assumes) they’ve not told each other about him the MC has all the reasons under the sun to be annoyed. One line of Inner Monologue about them clearly moving on and not being honest with one another and we’ve got a solid foundation for the episode. He was pissed off his burgeoning relationships with both of them have seemingly ended and it appears to have meant nothing to them given they’ve just gone back to one another.
There is a scene with one line of dialog that elludes to this. And that is when you enter class and sit next to Camilla
(Why are they sitting so close, Just yesterday they were ready to break up right?) Eluding to the fact that he was thinking about exactly what you're saying that he knew in his own mind that they got back together without revealing what they did with him to each other.
They were already sitting together closely with no tension. That probably leads to MC assuming that all cards were still under the table.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes