varage

Jun 26, 2019
So, you have one specific route in wich the MC doesn't omit anything (kinda couse he omit a lot of things, like, "hey Josy while i scream at you I forgot to mention than i am having sex with your girlfriend", kinda of stuf).

But is not like the MC tell them in any other posible route that he is having sex with girls they know. Yet we have to asume that the MC is not at fault couse one specific route, and he would not do what he did in every single route.
Weeks to tell MC you get mad because mc doesn't tell her withing the first 30 minutes of finding out Maya and Josy are together? NOT THE SAME THING. Not in the slightest a piss poor excuse for downing the MC who btw is the one that shed's light on the misgivings of all parties within the first week which judging from Maya's and Josy's act of getting back together would have just been swept under the rug without him.
He woulda been a dirty little secret for both of them had he not stepped in.
AND HE DOES TELL THEM HE'S dating other girls. The only possible omission is going Quinn route which in all honesty DR pinkcake kinda just fucked up the coding to allow you to do so. As during the choice phase she can't be chosen if you're on a neutral path.
"If you buy Sarah from quinn but dont visit her in the code it still flags sara as being slept with by MC" The choice of not sleeping with her chould be the lock out path for quinn in my honest opinion.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Wait you are saying that Josy actually told the MC that her partner went to B&R? So then it's make even less sense, Josy is completely inocent even by this wierd standards. It's smple a plothole.
Yeah, that's exactly what is in the story, Josy tells MC she is coming to B&R, also she tells MC her partner is there....
We see MC wondering if he knows Josy's boyfriend after that.
But to go back to that being a plothole ; knowing both Josy and Maya are in a relationship that is not going smoothly and both with another girl and knowing Josy's partner is in B&R and same year as MC and knowing Josy has a feminist friend..... That's alot info for MC to not consider Maya might be the partner of Josy.

Reactions: dalli_x and Heycock

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Josy told MC her partner is in B&R, she knows Maya is there so she knows MC might know her, she even knows theyre in the same year.
Do you have a screen shot of this or of course just a which chapter it's in because if is a plothole which i've already proven exists with Bedding Sarah without Bedding Sarah happens. I'd like to see it because i dont remember it and i've played this game litterally 9 times without skips. "Not saying its not there." The only telling him her boyfriend is at B&R is phone call he gets like 4 or 5 hours prior to her being there. After all the damage had already been done.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Josy told MC her partner is in B&R, she knows Maya is there so she knows MC might know her, she even knows theyre in the same year.
Before the phone call where he was surprized that he went to B&R? and honestly that sounds like alot of information for me just to skip over which chapter is this reviled?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Josy reveals that her partner is at BR during the phone call iin which she announces to him that she has been admitted.

MC is very agitated but Josy asks him to talk about it in person.
Yes thats what im talking about that was 4/5 hours before she walked through the door. But apparently according to Vogel he was told before this and with alot of detailed information such as age years of study etc.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
so he's being irrational ( or should I say he's being human ? :unsure: :LOL: )
Yeah, that's exactly my point, he is being irrationale. What I dont get it's why someone would justify his actions. He has reasons to be angry, but he doesn't have a legitime claim against anyone.

You're also forgetting the fact that MC is not this guy you're painting him to be. HE HAS ISSUES WITH BEING WITH A GIRL IN A RELATIONSHIP.
The fact that you have remorse could not justify the fault. If you insist that it is, then the same would apply for Josy and Maya, and then we would agree there are inocent as well. Yet you claim than Josy is on the wrong. So then we can considerer MC remorses as irrelevant or extenuatory but not absolutory. That's it, he shows lack of moral, not absolute but still.

She didn't know but we aren't victim blaming here we are still seemingly Discussing WHY MC acted like MC
Then you will agree with me, that on this regard Josy has no blame and the MC is being irrationale.

But he wasn't entirely wrong either.
No, you don't. I wouldn't call it "victim blaming", we are just arguing if the MC is victim of something or not. I know you don't hate Josy and Maya for this but we still disagree.

A. Josy knew he was going to B&R. B. Josy knew the only reason she wanted into B&R was her "Boyfriend" it wasn't like the best choice for her field of study ETC. She knew why she was going there. C. She wasn't upfront with this information.
She had no reasons to be upfront with theese information. She had reasons to not cheat on Maya, yes. The MC had reasons to not fuck Josy, yes. But you don't have any significant moral obligation to give to a still one fuck time specifications about your life.

To make this matter worse the MC contradict itself about the specifications about gender (one line is an important thing, the other is not) and volgue also claim that Josy told the MC about Maya being in B&R, we should check if that's another contradiction.

AND HE DOES TELL THEM HE'S dating other girls. The only possible omission is going Quinn route which in all honesty DR pinkcake kinda just fucked up the coding to allow you to do so. As during the choice phase she can't be chosen if you're on a neutral path.
But you are claiming that Josy is in the wrong for not speficate about details over their relationship. Yet you don't see the fault on the MC giving noone?.

Weeks to tell MC you get mad because mc doesn't tell her withing the first 30 minutes of finding out Maya and Josy
I am not mad. I am just pointing out how absurd is to acuse someone of omiting a specific detail about a relationship she had... and at the same time omiting a really huge fact about the relationship he had.

Now at this point varage, I am really confused, couse you claimed before that the MC is an hypocrite. Yet every time i point out what i think are their hipocrite acts, you seem to justify him.So, why exactly you think he is hypocrite?. Is an honest question.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Do you have a screen shot of this or of course just a which chapter it's in because if is a plothole which i've already proven exists with Bedding Sarah without Bedding Sarah happens. I'd like to see it because i dont remember it and i've played this game litterally 9 times without skips. "Not saying its not there." The only telling him her boyfriend is at B&R is phone call he gets like 4 or 5 hours prior to her being there. After all the damage had already been done.
The time is not the problem, not having the complete knowledge about it is what matters, 4-5 hours is a long time to be oblivious to the fact there is a possibility Josy's partner is Maya if you know them both and their exact situation. The fact MC knows no better then Josy is involved with a guy and Maya is involved with a girl is the reason it is such a surprise when Josy arrives at Maya's dorm. It makes sense they're involved because what you know of their situations with eachother is just so similar but having incomplete info from Josy is what prevents you linking them till it's too late.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Yeah, that's exactly what is in the story, Josy tells MC she is coming to B&R, also she tells MC her partner is there....
We see MC wondering if he knows Josy's boyfriend after that.
But to go back to that being a plothole ; knowing both Josy and Maya are in a relationship that is not going smoothly and both with another girl and knowing Josy's partner is in B&R and same year as MC and knowing Josy has a feminist friend..... That's alot info for MC to not consider Maya might be the partner of Josy.
Well in MC defense, he didn't knew Maya was lesbian. Josy could have been with other feminists like... Wendy?.
But, yeah seems that it's a plothole, althought he could have forgotten that Josy told him. DPC did for sure.
Anyway MC stand against Josy makes less sense. The first time I saw my thought were: "The MC is deeply in love of Maya and he is gelous of Josy". But it doesn't seem that the path of the story.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Ofcourse he did, Maya told him the reason her father tricked her with the loan was to blackmail her so she would not be involved with her girlfriend.
Yeah, but that was by ep6, he didn't knew before ep3 ending, when the issue arise. Am I wrong?

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Not really, she tells all that as her reason to want to join the HOT's so it's all told before Josy arrives at B&R.
You remember when?. I know the first conversation she says she want to join the Hots for the money but dont specify why. And later she adds she has a "boyfriend".

Reactions: ename144

varage

Jun 26, 2019
The time is not the problem, not having the complete knowledge about it is what matters, 4-5 hours is a long time to be oblivious to the fact there is a possibility Josy's partner is Maya if you know them both and their exact situation. The fact MC knows no better then Josy is involved with a guy and Maya is involved with a girl is the reason it is such a surprise when Josy arrives at Maya's dorm. It makes sense they're involved because what you know of their situations with eachother is just so similar but having incomplete info from Josy is what prevents you linking them till it's too late.
The time is the problem had she told him this during dinner date he wouldn't have to wait to ask her for follow up questions as he was "we'll talk about this in person i don't wanna do this over the phone."
First followup question during dinner date. "Who is it?"

Bam timing does something and also nothing is mentioned about grades in that nore years nor nothing he's just told yo my bf is in B&R bro goodluck. lol Also he didn't have incomplete knowledge of Maya he didn't know shit about Maya she was a single girl in his eye's. "The fact MC knows no better then Josy is involved with a guy and Maya is involved with a girl "He didn't know Maya was involved with ANYONE at the time. Just for clarifications sake.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You remember when?. I know the first conversation she says she want to join the Hots for the money but dont specify why. And later she adds she has a "boyfriend".
After that she also tells MC she just says she has a boyfriend to avoid situations. I think after Quinn tasers MC you get the complete story from Maya, knowing all this you later get the option to offer to help her with her trials to join HOT.
But you know her situation before Josy arrives.

"He didn't know Maya was involved with ANYONE at the time.
MC knows Maya needs tuition so she can't be blackmailed to stay away from the girl she is a relationship with. Hence MC knows she is in a relation allthough it is clear Maya has to keep her distance for now.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
After that she also tells MC she just says she has a boyfriend to avoid situations. I think after Quinn tasers MC you get the complete story from Maya, knowing all this you later get the option to offer to help her with her trials to join HOT.
But you know her situation before Josy arrives.

MC knows Maya needs tuition so she can't be blackmailed to stay away from the girl she is a relationship with. Hence MC knows she is in a relation allthough it is clear Maya has to keep her distance for now.
No he doesn't he know's that her fathers a controling dick maybe but not why he's a controling dick she didn't tell him the reason exactly because she was "Working up to 100%." She wasn't there yet she was at 100% Exactly 3 seconds before Jose knocked on the door. He didn't know why she was the blacksheep of the family just that she was. )We are talking about Maya pre chapter 4 not post chapter 4 here.
Maya "I was going to tell you!" MC "What 3 seconds ago?!"

Reactions: felicemastronzo

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If you sleep with Josy and be a dick you get the same message it is a dik/ Chick/Neutral message flag. Just so you know went back through to make sure. So i still stand behind my reasoning that Maya is more interested in you than you then Jose. Though it makes sense as you've technically spent more time with Maya than Josy.
Made sure to click every +Josy choices as well as Maya and slept with both.
She also wont regret it if you don't sleep with her but are neutral/chick
The flag you're talking about happens during the night when you're choosing who to sleep with if accept thrupple if you sleep with one and not the other. Maya sex scene true Josy sex scene true. You will be allowed to push beds together and sleep together all three of you that night. If one true one false, you will not get this option and will be forced to choose one or the other.
Note: did not check both false but i assume it would be same as False/true separate beds. But it could be they are on equal footing and will allow beds to be pushed together.
Interesting, I didn't know Josy would also regret sleeping with a DIK MC. That does make her rejection of a DIK who tries for something more very slightly less out of the blue. But she'll also express the same regret if the MC is CHICK/Neutral and does not sleep with her.

As far as sleeping with Maya/Josy/both that night, if you slept with neither girl you never get the option in the first place. In that case the girls will turn the MC down if he asks for something more, even if he's not a DIK.

You're also forgetting the fact that MC is not this guy you're painting him to be. HE HAS ISSUES WITH BEING WITH A GIRL IN A RELATIONSHIP. Case for this study is as follows he finds out about her "boyfriend", and he says farewell. Jose says Goodbye. He was doing something entirely out of character for himself because he was crushing hard on Josy. Hense waiting up in bed at night thinking about it.
Someone who doesn't care would sleep like a fucking baby laughing at "boyfriend". We can throw Bella into the mix here. But Bella's love isn't in the picture anymore which the MC finds out before anything beyond a kiss happens. "No, I won't kiss you I don't want to force you."
By that token, Maya and Josy both had issues being with the MC. Clearly they care, too. So I guess that makes it all the MC's fault after all, right?

I also agree with you, this could also be part of MC's confusion at that moment (who then in the end can also nobly decide to step aside and we all know how Josy will react to an MC who decides to remain friends with the two girls...)

but I still don't understand Josy's position (other than of course blaming it completely on the turmoil of the moment).
everything she says only precipitates the situation, and the fact that she wants to share the blame for her betrayal of Maya with MC (when in the story every time MC tried to get away from her she resisted) as well as inappropriate makes no sense, fidelity is up to those in a relationship, not others
I don't see how Josy is uniquely to blame here. She wanted something she knew she shouldn't, just like the MC. If the MC sleeps with her anyway, it seems like they are both at fault. It's only if the MC turns down Josy's offer that I see a real difference, in which case the MC's lashing out at Josy's feels rather cruel. Again he didn't berate her when he knew she was willing to cheat, only when he himself got caught in the consequences.

To me, the MC's behavior is like someone who potentially helps rob a bank, only to be incensed at his would-be partner when he finds out he owned a lot of stock in that particular bank. A little late to stand on principle at that point! :p

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Well, the official walkthrough says that this choice will reject the other relationships and only stay friends with them. "Other" will reject all the main girls.
And I don't think that DPC is going to force a permanent choice on the player now when it's claimed we're only half-way through the game.

Clearly the choice at the end of Ep8 exists, but I'm saying events will happen in upcoming chapters that can/will change that decision.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
By that token, Maya and Josy both had issues being with the MC. Clearly they care, too. So I guess that makes it all the MC's fault after all, right?
For the first part i didn't know they turn you down if both false good to know. For this part what the hell are you smoking? Or what do you mean? Josy is the only one that turns you down if on the thrupple route if you do it like you want it to happen but be a Dik. Maya doesn't.
2. Josy was the instagater of MC and her while in a relationship. Mc tried to ditch her but she wouldn't let him go.
3. MC didn't even know Maya was in a relationship so him being the instigator was a no harm no fowl scenario.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
For the first part i didn't know they turn you down if both false good to know. For this part what the hell are you smoking? Or what do you mean? Josy is the only one that turns you down if on the thrupple route if you do it like you want it to happen but be a Dik. Maya doesn't.
2. Josy was the instagater of MC and her while in a relationship. Mc tried to ditch her but she wouldn't let him go.
3. MC didn't even know Maya was in a relationship so him being the instigator was a no harm no fowl scenario.
Hang on, I'm confused. If the MC is a DIK (or declines to sleep with both girls), they will reject the offer to try for something more without further explanation. In Episode 5 you can talk to one of the girls about the decision, and they will each say they felt like they had no choice but to reject the MC because of what the other girl would think. We don't know for certain how Maya feels specifically about the MC being a DIK, but I see very little reason to think she'd have been okay with it.

On #2, that's just not true. The MC is the one who insists on coming back for a date with Josy when he worries she's going to run away. The attraction between him and Josy was definitely mutual despite knowing she was (supposedly) off-limits.

I agree on #3, he is blameless for pursuing Maya. That one's squarely on her. That said, Maya did make it clear she shouldn't be dating him for some reason, and he never really followed up on that. Doesn't make him at fault, but it is a good lesson to learn for the future.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes