gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
The MC doesn't even know how to dress well

Just look this shit

Who in their right mind would buy that t-shirt?

He even wore the same shirt Tommy gave him to go on a date with Isabella.
View attachment 1654041 View attachment 1654042
Who dresses this way to go to a meeting with the friends of the girl you like?
View attachment 1654044
It would be better if he wore the shirt of a football team :KEK:

I wish Jill would buy him clothes

fucking peasant...
View attachment 1654049
View attachment 1654048
The bum definitely needs to get himself an actual shirt instead of T-shirts

Jul 27, 2018
I will try this game for the first time. Can someone tell me if there s a difference in the good boy and dik path?? I mean, like (struggling with english), one has a lot of content (because the game name's being a DIK) while the other has a few less?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I will try this game for the first time. Can someone tell me if there s a difference in the good boy and dik path?? I mean, like (struggling with english), one has a lot of content (because the game name's being a DIK) while the other has a few less?
I say there is very well balance. You can see tons of lewd content in any path you choose: dik, chick or neutral. Edit: the paths makes difference in which girls you'll have content, so depending what girls you like, you'll have to play certain path.

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

throwaway8800

Dec 31, 2021
Doesn't have the sex scenes (which you can just use the gallery unlocker for) but there are long play walkthroughs on YouTube:
My playthrough was also on Sage (since that was the only option other than being alone), but those videos are age-restricted and I don't have an account; tried a few invidious instances and they are way too slow.

Do you know if they upload somewhere else? Preferably a place where they can show the sex scenes as I don't want to download new episodes just for the gallery. Their website at just gives an error.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Why can't you have both Jill and Isabella ? And you can only have sex with one girl in the future ??
That's not set in stone yet bro. But it's also Pink's style so i wouldn't be surprized if he stuck to his guns he's not big on polygamy if his first work is anything to go on. I'd expect about 50% more drama if you do try it a bad end and maybe one or two deaths bro so i'd just deal with it if i were you.

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That's not set in stone yet bro. But it's also Pink's style so i wouldn't be surprized if he stuck to his guns he's not big on polygamy if his first work is anything to go on. I'd expect about 50% more drama if you do try it a bad end and maybe one or two deaths bro so i'd just deal with it if i were you.
Damn... choosing will hurt so bad... I dunno if I'm physically capable even (eheheheh)

Reactions: OFT

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not to mention Josy will very nicely admit you were probably a mistake if you're anything but chick affanity.(Almost positive you get this if Neutral or Dik) "What we did would i do it again?" "I don't know."
Or "What we did would I do it again?" "I would."( if chik) Not exact words mind you but this is what i remember.
It's not based on Status or Affinity. Josy will express regrets if the MC turned down the chance to sleep with her in Episode 2. If she and the MC had sex, she has no regrets despite the interruption.
Josy_regrets_1.jpg
Josy_regrets_2a.jpg Josy_regrets_2b.jpg

Just my two cents on this whole Maya/Josy/MC lying topic.

Personally I think people are giving too much weight to the girls feelings for the MC at the time. They were not in love with him… at all in my opinion. It was a crush. Josy makes multiple references to just how little they spoke. Before the start of the game all she had was MC staring. They had their date that ended in a kiss and their second data that ended in interrupted sex… Maya lived with the MC but was all over the map with her “feelings”. Either way it never progressed to much. We’re talking about a few weeks of knowing each other for both Josy and Maya. Even as of Ep8 nobody has said they love anyone outright.

I take the MC at face value when he says he was annoyed because of the lying. He didn’t feel betrayed, he didn’t think they cheated on him. He was pissed they lied by omission (Maya goes back and forth on having a partner and is oblique about their gender. Josy is the same and failed to mention her partner went to B&R).

The MC can admit he overreacted to the Ep4 reveal. I think people are putting too much stock in any sort of “betrayal” rather than it being the MC was pissed he got blindsided because those two lied by omission at best, outwardly lied at worst but it wasn’t infidelity levels of lying. It was… something the MC chooses to get over in Ep4 regardless of if he wants to be with them.
I generally agree, though I think the MC is also upset simply because he had rationalized away dating Josy despite her "boyfriend," then suddenly found himself facing the consequences of that betrayal himself. It makes sense he'd feel foolish and angry about his behavior in retrospect and, being a teenager, lashed out at Josy rather than admit to his own mistakes.

It definitely works best if the MC pursued both M&J and was somewhat restrained with the side girls, but there's enough blame and strong emotions rolled into the situation to justify at least some drama. It would have been better if the drama could be dialed back in some circumstances (or at least better tailored to the exact situation the MC is in), but the general concept makes sense.

It's a shame the resolution was so perfunctory, though. :( And an even bigger shame the resolution to Season 2 was basically the same thing all over again, but somehow worse. Whether you let the MC act on them or not, Season 1 did take the time to establish that the MC had strong feelings for Maya and Josy, and at least the scene in the ruined library resolved the crisis (even if at least one of the resolutions is ridiculous). Season 2 is all over the map on the MC's pursuit of the girls then crams all the introspection into a single, likely-nonsensical sequence. And the episode ends before the MC can make good on his supposed revelation!

Man, I really hope the Interlude can justify its existence. :cautious:

No sound, just music. There are a few sound effects here and there, but I don't recall sex sound effects.
And thank goodness for it! I've never heard sex sound effects in a game that weren't cringe-inducing.

You guys who hated the "repair the mansion" resource management game, you do realize we're probably getting a "get ready for the Halloween party" resource management game in Season 3, right?

View attachment 1653419
I've considered that; the teaser of the mansion in Halloween trim could be for Season 3 as a whole rather than just Episode 9. But that would mean the entirety of Season 3 takes place over at most ~2 weeks. At that point I'm not sure Season 4 could get us through the first semester, which just seems to short a time period for the whole game (if we are indeed about halfway through currently).

I think it's more likely the Halloween party will be in Episode 9. A "party funding" mini-game could still be part of that, but it would presumably extend beyond just that one party. Which is fine by me, I loved the mansion repair.

When has the MC ever played it cool?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

markleon

Jan 20, 2020
But I think the relationship between Jill and Isbella is very subtle . Beyond ordinary friendship . should be developed MC+Jill +Isbella threesome!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes